Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

While I acknowledge that the items in question may be subject to legal restrictions, it's crucial to remember that they were purchased as part of a transaction. As a paying customer, I entered into a business agreement with QSC, expecting to receive a product in exchange for my payment.

The issue here isn't just about the nature of the items being purchased; it's about fundamental principles of business ethics and customer service. Regardless of the legality of the products, QSC accepted payment for them and failed to deliver as promised. This isn't simply a matter of customs rejection; it's a breach of trust and a failure to fulfill contractual obligations.

Given these circumstances, I find it deeply troubling that Tracy has been unresponsive and dismissive when approached for clarification on the situation. As a representative of QSC, Tracy has a responsibility to address customer inquiries promptly and professionally, regardless of the nature of the products involved.

While I understand the complexities of international orders and customs regulations, I cannot overlook the fact that QSC has taken money for a product that wasn't delivered. As a paying customer, I expect transparency, accountability, and respect from the company I choose to do business with.
LOL, all your responses are AI generated...

You can, in theory, "calibrate" your spoon by measuring out say 25 scoops onto a milligram scale and then dividing that weight by 25.

But if you're gonna go to all the trouble, yeah, just use volumetric dilution into creatine or whatever and cap it.
if ur diluting and dosing volumetrically you need a solvent to be accurate... as discussed in this thread volume of powders is tuff to equate to mass...

for people waiting on tracking yday I received mine after roughly a week after putting in the order and boom later in the day the pack showed up. So just because you havent gotten tracking doesnt mean it hasnt shipped. Thankfully they pack things good cause I had a small breakage and oil leaked everywhere however just mainly inside the box.
lol so well packed that MOSTLY the oil was inside??

hmm quotes aren't working @madafactor

but my guess would not be pills rather creams are whats coming.. or potentially figured out could make oral solutions and pretend are for injection for the china gov? but could be wrong....

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all
Exciting! Will this also include the Aus warehouse?

Heads up for anyone shipping with USPS, tracking numbers seem to be glitching/down on the website. Noticed yesterday, still ongoing today.

Attachments

• markup_1000005996.png
    markup_1000005996.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 82
Heads up for anyone shipping with USPS, tracking numbers seem to be glitching/down on the website. Noticed yesterday, still ongoing today.
I have 2 packs coming from qsc and probably 10 other packages of just random shit I bought online qsc packs are the only ones giving me this issue when I track it. I wonder what the deal is with it?