Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I appreciate your perspective, but I believe there are some misconceptions that need to be addressed regarding the shipping terms and the vendor's responsibility in this situation.

While it's true that international commerce operates under various terms and conditions, such as Incoterms, it's important to note that the specific terms agreed upon between the vendor and the customer should be clear and communicated effectively. In the case of QSC, there was no mention of DAP (Delivered at Place) terms in the original communication from Tracy.

While opting out of shipping insurance may imply a certain level of risk acceptance on the part of the customer, it does not absolve the vendor of their responsibility to provide satisfactory service and assistance. Even without insurance, customers should still expect transparency, accountability, and respect from the company.

The issue here extends beyond just the rejection of the shipment by customs. It's about the overall lack of communication, responsiveness, and support from QSC when faced with such challenges. It's about treating customers with respect and addressing their concerns in a professional manner, regardless of the circumstances.

Suggesting that customers should simply accept the loss as an "expensive lesson" overlooks the legitimate frustrations and expectations of customers. Businesses thrive on customer satisfaction and loyalty, and it's in their best interest to ensure that customers feel valued and supported throughout the transaction process.

International commerce may indeed operate under specific terms and conditions, it's essential for vendors like QSC to uphold their end of the deal and provide reliable service and support to their customers. Dismissing legitimate concerns as a mere contractual matter overlooks the broader principles of customer service and accountability. Thank you for your understanding.

Also the way you write sounds like a powerpoint presentation.

I appreciate your perspective, but I believe there are some misconceptions that need to be addressed regarding the shipping terms and the vendor's responsibility in this situation.

While it's true that international commerce operates under various terms and conditions, such as Incoterms, it's important to note that the specific terms agreed upon between the vendor and the customer should be clear and communicated effectively. In the case of QSC, there was no mention of DAP (Delivered at Place) terms in the original communication from Tracy.

While opting out of shipping insurance may imply a certain level of risk acceptance on the part of the customer, it does not absolve the vendor of their responsibility to provide satisfactory service and assistance. Even without insurance, customers should still expect transparency, accountability, and respect from the company.

The issue here extends beyond just the rejection of the shipment by customs. It's about the overall lack of communication, responsiveness, and support from QSC when faced with such challenges. It's about treating customers with respect and addressing their concerns in a professional manner, regardless of the circumstances.

Suggesting that customers should simply accept the loss as an "expensive lesson" overlooks the legitimate frustrations and expectations of customers. Businesses thrive on customer satisfaction and loyalty, and it's in their best interest to ensure that customers feel valued and supported throughout the transaction process.

International commerce may indeed operate under specific terms and conditions, it's essential for vendors like QSC to uphold their end of the deal and provide reliable service and support to their customers. Dismissing legitimate concerns as a mere contractual matter overlooks the broader principles of customer service and accountability. Thank you for your understanding.
That's a lot of fucking words just to say that Tracy hurt your feelings.

In the world of legitimate international commerce, the solution is to "stop being a little bitch". You may be unfamiliar with this concept, maybe ask ChatGPT for some pointers.

Last edited:

It was an illegal drug deal with a dealer based out of China. Think about it!

Own your shit, dude. Seriously. You gambled and lost. Move on.

Quit gaslighting. The issue here is that you attempted to purchase and have imported products which are likely illegal for you to purchase or possess without prescription or legal license. That gives you unclean hands as far as the law is concerned and renders moot any other claim you might want to put forth.

You cannot claim you did any due diligence without having read this entire thread as everything you are whining about has been discussed time and time again.

So, did you do your due diligence? No? FOAD.
Did you do your due diligence and still chose to render payment while not understanding how QSC handles shipping insurance on their products? On you, period. (Hint: it's been discussed ad nauseum in this thread.)

I know in the modern era we have cultivated a culture of avoiding personal accountability, but JFC....

Too many fake new accounts popping up in here kissing QSC's arse, not trusting a single one.

But I am a real old school person and QSC just came through for all 3 of my gym rat friends who were waiting a while. Looks like he's getting his act together as he said he would.

I thought I’d share an experience in the hopes that it will help someone else from making the same mistake I did. Last summer I ordered approximately $800 worth of product from Tracy as a first time customer and when I sent the Wise transfer to the card number provided my phone autocorrected the first name and changed a single character in the first name. It had already gone through and repeated attempts to Wise where they advised me to contact recipient and to have them advise their bank and the transaction could be reversed. QSC insisted there was nothing they could do and would not contact their bank.

While I don’t understand all that’s involved in an international transfer and identification etc especially when it’s involving a transaction of this type I don’t blame QSC but rather myself for the slight error. I was disappointed there was zero willingness to help out at all and in the end I’m out $800.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there to double and triple check before you hit submit.

I’ve never got pip from the Test E they push out.. to each their own I guess but definitely will be ordering some mast e to try out. Also their tirzepatide & HGH is good to go

Ora plus isn't easy to find where i live in europa
Oh jeez whatever you do, do NOT use those tiny spoons; they're no better than eyeballing it. Mass and dry volume are NOT equivalent. The only thing they're good for is doing coke or stirring your coffee and they're bad at both of those too.

If volumetric isn't doable, get a small scale and some carrier powder (idk, like rice flour). Use geometric dilution mixing to get that to a mass that you can reasonably measure with decent precision.

(image from the psychonaut wiki. those guys know their powders.)

1708844022067.png

Oh jeez whatever you do, do NOT use those tiny spoons; they're no better than eyeballing it. Mass and dry volume are NOT equivalent. The only thing they're good for is doing coke or stirring your coffee and they're bad at both of those too.

If volumetric isn't doable, get a small scale and some carrier powder (idk, like rice flour). Use geometric dilution mixing to get that to a mass that you can reasonably measure with decent precision.

(image from the psychonaut wiki. those guys know their powders.)

View attachment 277887
You can, in theory, "calibrate" your spoon by measuring out say 25 scoops onto a milligram scale and then dividing that weight by 25.

But if you're gonna go to all the trouble, yeah, just use volumetric dilution into creatine or whatever and cap it.

I thought I’d share an experience in the hopes that it will help someone else from making the same mistake I did. Last summer I ordered approximately $800 worth of product from Tracy as a first time customer and when I sent the Wise transfer to the card number provided my phone autocorrected the first name and changed a single character in the first name. It had already gone through and repeated attempts to Wise where they advised me to contact recipient and to have them advise their bank and the transaction could be reversed. QSC insisted there was nothing they could do and would not contact their bank.

While I don’t understand all that’s involved in an international transfer and identification etc especially when it’s involving a transaction of this type I don’t blame QSC but rather myself for the slight error. I was disappointed there was zero willingness to help out at all and in the end I’m out $800.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there to double and triple check before you hit submit.

If they received it, why would you want them to reverse it? That part is a little confusing. I would think if they received it they would send your stuff. But if they didn't receive it due to a spelling error and the bank has it in not sure they would contact the bank about it bc it may raise suspicion