Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Readalot, if you go to the analytical testing subforum here on meso, there are plenty of lab tests of large, massive pharmaceutical corporations producing meds such as ibuprofen that are off by as much as +/- 10% or a tiny bit more. A +/- 10% margin of error is a very real phenomenon for us as the consumer when we purchase drugs at the store....it just is readalot. You are wrong about the +/- 5% figure.
Unfortunately readalot is the Quanon of Meso.

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

QSC will very soon be a one stop shop for you all

Can I ask you fellas a question ? I have noticed in the QSC Thread, some of you refer to the rep for QSC as "Tracy" and you called the rep a "she". Is the rep really a female, and is her name really "Tracy" ? Thank you for answering this for me. I guess in my mind, I have always thought the rep for QSC was a Male. If Tracy really is a female, what does she look like ? Is she hot ? Would Millard date her, or is she not THAT hot (Millard is very picky. Several of my ex-gf's when Millard met them he whispered in my ear "Dumbbellpress, she is not hot enough for me, I wouldn't date her". Of course I was totally crushed when Millard shit all over my girls. ( hopefully Millard smiles when he reads this and he laughs quite a bit. He is a good Man. )

250lbs tranny.

QSC has lots of surprises in store for you after this Chinese New Year, during which we charged the batteries well to kick ass for the rest of the year.

We will add a new variety of products that you have been waiting for a long time, of course, after testing it ;)

We are also going to make our overseas warehouses full of a little bit of everything, more variety planned in Canada, EU, and of course in USA we will put almost everything we can.

Communication will improve very soon with new arrivals who will help me with emails.

Cheers. :D

Sup y’all. Been a while since I pop in cause I stopped using QSC’s oils for a while and most of my knots/fevers/inflammation went away, decided to go with someone else’s stuff. Been selling what I had left over and haven’t gotten any complaints from some friends who tried the stuff.

Has the quality of QSC’s oils improved any? Or was I just a shit responder to his carrier oil? Fwiw I’m still on his GH at 7.5iu and I have wrist pain that started around the time I had started pushing the GH. Hasn’t gotten better with backing it off

The promo for HGH will be extended for one week, until I catch up on all the backlog of orders, you can continue to order GH at our wonderful prices.
10x10iu $40/kit
10x15iu $53/kit
10x24iu $90/kit

Hi,

Updated price list?

Sup y’all. Been a while since I pop in cause I stopped using QSC’s oils for a while and most of my knots/fevers/inflammation went away, decided to go with someone else’s stuff. Been selling what I had left over and haven’t gotten any complaints from some friends who tried the stuff.

Has the quality of QSC’s oils improved any? Or was I just a shit responder to his carrier oil? Fwiw I’m still on his GH at 7.5iu and I have wrist pain that started around the time I had started pushing the GH. Hasn’t gotten better with backing it off
Well since there’s prob over 10,000 users and you’re one of a select few that has complaints with the actual product … gonna say it’s you.