Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Will my order get left at a post office? Looks like I'm moving pretty soon, and I ordered a while back so I don't think it will get here before my location changes. I'm under the assumption yes, but also I've never bought illegal things from overseas before.

Same here. It was a short lived experiment. Won't be trying subq again but I understand it works for some people so no reason to hate on it.

If it works for people, great. My concern is with folks new to gear panicking in places like this forum about a sterile abscess thinking they need a trip to the ER or something. I feel like good IM technique is more reliable.

Will my order get left at a post office? Looks like I'm moving pretty soon, and I ordered a while back so I don't think it will get here before my location changes. I'm under the assumption yes, but also I've never bought illegal things from overseas before.
Call the post office. Doesn't matter the legality or where it's from if they decide to hold on to it at the post office or not

Just started a couple of days ago -- nothing reportable. I'm also such a polydrugger in the middle of a blast that's it'll be hard to discern much. I'll report back though...
Reporting back after full reading @SpaceForce's article on the follistatin. It mentions that it raises GH, which is checking out for me, and is a problem.

I've been on 8IU/day HGH for weeks without issue, but just over the past couple of days -- basically a day after starting the follistatin, I've had CTS set in pretty strong. I had been thinking it was just due to the all of the HGH I've been taking, but now I'm looking at the folli as the culprit.

I'm stopping the folli to see if the CTS subside. And I'm thinking that I don't know enough about this stuff and it's effect on everything else I'm taking that I do understand.

I'll give this stuff another shot post-cycle, post PCT, and see if it can't help keeping some gains -- but doing it now is too problematic.

Hope this helps.

GPB

Call the post office. Doesn't matter the legality or where it's from if they decide to hold on to it at the post office or not
I'd be deeply uncomfortable going into a post office to pick up a package of drugs, particularly one that's gotten extra scrutiny from postal workers, but do what you gotta do I guess

This can be helpful. I'll run the barrel of a loaded syringe under hot tap water for a minute or so. Spray down with ethanol and pin when it's dry.

Tap water never touches the needle or gets into the barrel.

Maybe not the most bubble boy aseptic technique but no problems [yet]. And it's quicker than warming the whole vial every time.
I don't know, man. I'm sure this works, but it sounds like a bigger PITA than just putting the whole vial on a coffee cup warmer.

Alternatively, I've also put the vial into a cup of hot water, just to the vial liquid line. It warms up real quick this way.

However it's done, I don't shoot up any room temp oils anymore. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes not. Warmed oil is always money.

I'd be deeply uncomfortable going into a post office to pick up a package of drugs, particularly one that's gotten extra scrutiny from postal workers, but do what you gotta do I guess
That's what I mean. But also as far as I'm aware it hasn't even been posted, so I'm wondering if it's possible for me to maybe change the shipping address.

But if it just ends up at a post office I'd be fine to go and pick it up.

That's what I mean. But also as far as I'm aware it hasn't even been posted, so I'm wondering if it's possible for me to maybe change the shipping address.

That happened to me. I was sweating bullets waiting for the guy to find the package in the backroom. It was fine, but definitely stressful the first time.

I hope all you dick riders keep this same attitude when you get floaters in ur vials.
email or WhatsApp

Lists aren't posted anymore. Next best are pastebins. But for QSC it's email or WhatsApp.
Lol, Alex I have literally seen you answer this exact question at least 15 times in this thread...now that I think about it, at least 25 times in this thread. Don't you ever get sick of answering this question ? :)

I need to warn you right now, people are gonna continue to ask this same question month after month, year after year. Are you prepared to continue to answer this question another 50 times in this thread ?

Says the autistic idiot asking for insurance when buying ILLEGAL goods only XD

If you can’t handle the risk, this game ain’t for you
You're the autistic idiot suckling at the teet of a business you don't own or work for AHAHA. STFU loser

The first time I went to a Walmart was the only time I thought about committing homocide/suicide. So to be fair, if your analogy holds, I imagine many people feel the same when ordering from Qsc for the first time. So to me, a lot of this behavior seems perfectly natural.
I love Walmart. I do want to attack the fatties that use the electric scooters even though they can walk, however. Or push them really fast into a wall.

Go online fill out a change address of form after you do that go into the post office and submit a hold mail request form for the old address. PO will hold any mail going to old address and you’ll just have to go pick it up from them. They don’t even ask for ID