Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

currently increased to .8 ml shot a day. test/primo.

can access lats, v-glutes, chest, quads, delts with 29g and 31g insulin needles because im not fat. delt shots and chest shots feel "pressure" for like an hour and then no pip... ez

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I personally Love using your oils , and didn't have any issues for the most part. I did notice however that whenever I open up a new vial I tend to start seeing floaters -- which were not there to begin with which is 100 % due to the lower quality rubber stoppers coring .. Seeing a lot of people have been commenting about this - what would be our chances of you possibly moving to a higher quality silicone stopper instead ? I personally understand these come at a higher cost and Part of QSC's niche is the good oil at a great price , however I personally - and I think majority here would be okay with a small increase in price for a superior quality stopper..

You can buy sterile vials with whatever stoppers you prefer and filter QSC gear into them.

It's easy and inexpensive.

I use 29g and 1/2”. Never had an issue with shots leaking or going SubQ. Literally no pip whatsoever. Doesn’t take long to draw as long as you use air pressure.

I rotate through pecs, delts, lats, VG, and DG. Great for cruises and smaller cycles. No fucking way I’m hitting my lats with an inch long 23 or 25. That’s beyond overkill.

After about a gram of oils per week you’d need to start doubling up on shots or pinning every day to keep up with the volume. But let’s be honest the majority of people don’t need multiple grams of gear a week.

could you imagine pinning daily with a 23guage to do trt. like 10 units a day lmao
I used to run 5grm/wk when I was competing (worked up to that over 7yrs though). Most of it brewed at 250mg/mg if long acting compounds and 100mg/ml for short acting. Coming into last few months before comp was shit switching over to short acting, remember pinning 35-40ml/wk in the last year. All with 23G, shoot both heads of the calves, shoulders, triceps, a little into bi's, glutes, my favorite was the "B" button - where the tri/bi and shoulder muscle meet could bang 4-5ml in there no problems. Have to be shooting ever day to get the volume through.

If your running long acting compounds for TRT though, you will hit stable blood levels pinning every 3rd day

I brew test c at 200mg/ml in mct and can shoot a ml thru a 1inch 30ga without a problem. takes like 7-10 seconds. If i heat the vial on a candle/coffee warmer its a tad smoother and faster. Im pretty sure 27-30ga 1/2-1inch shallow IM is pretty much the standard now
Yeah, I'm always willing to learn something new. I'll give shallow IM a run over the next few weeks and see if its a good fit for me. Would be good to open up some new injection sites, shoulders are definitely getting a build up of scar tissue over the years, same with glutes I can't even inject in 1 area on both any longer as it just wont take the oil.

SubQ though, I still don't see the point with the low blood flow to the depot site.... But I guess if its good enough for HGH/insulin/peptides.... What's a different carrier at the end of the day.

How many ml will you shot per injection when on blast?
Are you subQ or into the muscle with the 1/2"?

My minimum is 3ml per shot, if doing that subQ, how would you do it? Break it up into multiple subQ shots?

Do you get lumping under the skin/irritation with larger volumes?
I'm doing similar, but probably even more to your liking -- injecting with a 27g 1-1/2", so definitely deep IM. I've got a bunch of 3ml syringes with 20g needles, so I usually draw with those, then inject with the 27. I have drawn with the 27g too, but with it being 1-1/2", it takes some finagling to get everything drawn -- using a 20 for that is a breeze.

The key is warming the oil. I put the vial on a coffee cup warmer for a few minutes while handling the rest of my morning routine. Swirl it around, and MCT or EO is noticeably thinner and easy-flowing.

I'm doing 2ml/day of 100mg Test A at the moment. Granted this is EO, but I've done the same with QSC 100mg Test P.

At 1-1/2" 27g, I'm definitely getting it deep, and with minimal scarring and 0 PIP.

The key is warming the oil.

This can be helpful. I'll run the barrel of a loaded syringe under hot tap water for a minute or so. Spray down with ethanol and pin when it's dry.

Tap water never touches the needle or gets into the barrel.

Maybe not the most bubble boy aseptic technique but no problems [yet]. And it's quicker than warming the whole vial every time.

After seeing some of the hype, I tried SubQ for a while and ended up with a handful of sterile abscesses that took forever to go away.
Same here. It was a short lived experiment. Won't be trying subq again but I understand it works for some people so no reason to hate on it.

Attachments

Back