Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

not sure if i'll get a warning for this but.

thanks a lot you gaylord faggot you ruined ali baba for us all, mystery solved. youve made it harder for the rest of us including the seller to be able to just enjoy the nice priveleges we have, or should i say HAD
+1, I second this!!
I never used Alibaba, and never intended to use Alibaba, but more channels to do business is better for us all.
Then to continuously come on this thread and bash the supplier, continuously, airing his own dirty laundry, he might as well go to Reddit and one of the other Websites and join the anti-QC club. It just adds page after page of worthless post to sift through…

I requested a price list and got a response almost immediately.
I ordered and got payment instructions almost immediately.
I paid and got no response.
Sent a follow up email after Chinese New Year and got no response.
Looking at other comments where people got no response after paying I thought this must be a rug pull scam.
Three weeks later tracking number received.
Two days later package received.
Thanks QSC

Yeah I'm just blown away that this guy is still insisting he's a victim.

I was initially sympathetic, losing 3K sucks even if there's nobody to blame but yourself, but the way he keeps calling Tracy a "scammer" is really starting to wear on me.

Wanna know who's really getting scammed? All his "customers". Wish I could just tell them all what Tracy's email is

On all the orders I have place I have never received a confirmation email. . ..ever.. which has been stated by numerous people in the thread several times. I have never received a tracking # WITHOUT REQUESTING it along with the information need to tell what product is what. I am not saying that you will not get a confirmation email I just never have. @47Ronin @bigead

On all the orders I have place I have never received a confirmation email. . ..ever.. which has been stated by numerous people in the thread several times. I have never received a tracking # WITHOUT REQUESTING it along with the information need to tell what product is what. I am not saying that you will not get a confirmation email I just never have. @47Ronin @bigead
Totally, I mean my WhatsApp message hasn’t gotten read even so they haven’t even seen the payment yet was more my point. Not expecting a reply either, I think it was probably due to the WhatsApp snafu they had and probably just generally backed up with orders.

Totally, I mean my WhatsApp message hasn’t gotten read even so they haven’t even seen the payment yet was more my point. Not expecting a reply either, I think it was probably due to the WhatsApp snafu they had and probably just generally backed up with orders.
I had a message sent 3 days ago that was never read. So today when I seen where he said he had problems transferring phone I resent and within 5 minutes got a response. If you haven't got the 2 blue checks yet I'd resend!!

Interesting, over the last year I have always received a confirmation email. Guess I'll just wait n see.

My WhatsApp message got read almost immediately but I still don't have a price list . He was really quick about it in Jan. Probably just backlogged.