Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I know the name. But the price list says Primo and not Methenolone. Testo is abbreviated as TE, and ME can also stand for Masteron E.
Drostanolone enanthate = masteron
The reason I said something g was because the first time I ordered primo 200 from qsc I ordered kits of other oils and when I got the I didn't k iw what was what between primo, deca, tren, and testc. By the time I got the info I had figure out what was what. ME200 just makes since that's must be primo. The kit that was crashed well that had to be the testc.. that left the 2 ok that real dark yellow shit must be tren then that just left the deca.. of coarse I waited on the instru lions to confirm but my first thought was ME200 must be primo. And hell I don't know dhit really I'm just a dumb ass country boy right. I just get a loss for words for some of the stuff some people say ask and whine about on here.(your question I will say is more valid than most) it was just your turn, tommarow I'll probly get blasted for a dumbass though! Have a nice day.

People really are ordering and using steriods they don't even know the name of

This generation of kids are fucking idiots. Not that everyone didn't already know that....

This generation of kids are fucking idiots. Not that everyone didn't already know that....
I really like how some people get real offensive you you call them out for asking or saying dumb shit. Me if you blast me fir saying some dumb ass shit.... I'm gonna just own it and say... yep that was some dumb ass shit..my bad! Lol

How does this guy order primo and not even know the real name of it??? Methenolone enanthate == primobolan
To be fair, I know Primo is actually named Methenolone, but reading that disgusting ass word instead of the literal word "Primo" is a chore. I just know it's Methasdjhaskdaskjd and I know what they mean when I see Enanthate next to it.

Also like other dude said, Nandrolone == Deca and shit.

I'm only asking it so the r**ards who don't know can see it without them being laughed at.

Is the email the same as usual? sigma @ sigma chem...blahblah

It hasn't been posted in about 20 pages, you guys are making me nervous by properly using a thread....

I'm only asking it so the r**ards who don't know can see it without them being laughed at.

Is the email the same as usual? sigma @ sigma chem...blahblah

It hasn't been posted in about 20 pages, you guys are making me nervous by properly using a thread....
whatsapp is the new route of communication. hes made it apparent that they will respond to emails but its possible you will wait weeks

What the eff you talking about lol, there are dumb kids now but there are idiots too from all generations. You made it sound like gym bros decades ago know anything about compounds.

Effing genx guys inject shit they can only describe as horse steroids. And to be fair even teenagers now know trt, tren and sarms unlike when I was a teen, we thought parabolan is not tren lol.

To be fair, I know Primo is actually named Methenolone, but reading that disgusting ass word instead of the literal word "Primo" is a chore. I just know it's Methasdjhaskdaskjd and I know what they mean when I see Enanthate next to it.

Also like other dude said, Nandrolone == Deca and shit.
Ma-then-o-lone Methenolone - God bless our future society. We're all fucked. ffs

Ma-then-o-lone Methenolone - God bless our future society. We're all fucked. ffs
You're so right!! These people are unreal. If you are annoyed by the chemical name of the compound then you probably should just quit fucking game and give up. Nandrolone absolutely does not equal Deca. The abject stupidity on this forum is mind numbing.

As for the abbreviations. They published a list of all the abbreviations in this thread multiple times. I am sure if you use the nifty little search function you can find it but then again for people who are befuddled by $10 words like "methenolone" there is probably no helping them anyways!