Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You're so right!! These people are unreal. If you are annoyed by the chemical name of the compound then you probably should just quit fucking game and give up. Nandrolone absolutely does not equal Deca. The abject stupidity on this forum is mind numbing.

As for the abbreviations. They published a list of all the abbreviations in this thread multiple times. I am sure if you use the nifty little search function you can find it but then again for people who are befuddled by $10 words like "methenolone" there is probably no helping them anyways!
It shows some of these guys haven’t done any research or looking into what there injecting themselves. For someone to not know the actual chemical name of the drug they’re using clearly suggest they didn’t even do a quick google search of the drug. A quick google search of Primo would also come up showing Methenolone.

The abbreviation should be easy to know if someone did any research on what they ordered. No brain fucking Reddit monguls.
I could see guys like him drawing up 50mg here 300mg there as he comes off to impatient to do anything that isn’t instant.

Hey Kings, Any crypto tips? As I keep getting shafted with massive Networking Fees, and transfer/services fees.

Only placing a $300 USD order, so small stuff, but its cost me closer to $350 just by virtue of random hidden fees

It shows some of these guys haven’t done any research or looking into what there injecting themselves. For someone to not know the actual chemical name of the drug they’re using clearly suggest they didn’t even do a quick google search of the drug. A quick google search of Primo would also come up showing Methenolone.

The fuck I need to research it for? I seen a couple YouTube videos that said 500mg of it would get me ripped. How many times a week do I need to inject to reach the 500mg?

Hey Kings, Any crypto tips? As I keep getting shafted with massive Networking Fees, and transfer/services fees.

Only placing a $300 USD order, so small stuff, but its cost me closer to $350 just by virtue of random hidden fees

What platform are you doing crypto on? It costs me like $12 through cashapp for the whole process. Also paying $5 for the "express" sending is BS cuz even the free 24 hour send just takes a few minutes most of the time.. If you're trying to jump through hoops and hurdles to remain anonymous it's not worth it brotha and the feds could find you regardless.

Fees shouldn’t be hidden. If you are using an exchange or acquiring through cash app then it should be transparent what they are charging you to acquire coins.

Transactions costs paid to miners are not tied to amount of bitcoin being moved but the size of the transaction in bytes.

When people make small buys on exchanges and transfer them to their own personal wallets in small individual transactions, they will be in for a surprise when they find out that wallet now has higher than normal fees to transfer anything out of it. Not sure if this is you, but google “bitcoin UTXO”. It’s a problem.

Also some exchanges and apps set the transaction fee for you. You can use wallets that you can input it for yourself. I paid less than few dollars on a transaction recently.

$50 of fees to an exchange/app and miners is crazy. Hope you figure it out.

Because he probably bought during the 3-day, 25% run-up in BTC, when shitloads of transactions were being made. Supposing he uses Coinbase, probably paid a $30 gas fee and they have additional fees (not hidden) that’s somewhere around $15.
Gas fee right now is $5.99, no FOMO happening at the moment.

Fees shouldn’t be hidden. If you are using an exchange or acquiring through cash app then it should be transparent what they are charging you to acquire coins.

Transactions costs paid to miners are not tied to amount of bitcoin being moved but the size of the transaction in bytes.

When people make small buys on exchanges and transfer them to their own personal wallets in small individual transactions, they will be in for a surprise when they find out that wallet now has higher than normal fees to transfer anything out of it. Not sure if this is you, but google “bitcoin UTXO”. It’s a problem.

Also some exchanges and apps set the transaction fee for you. You can use wallets that you can input it for yourself. I paid less than few dollars on a transaction recently.

$50 of fees to an exchange/app and miners is crazy. Hope you figure it out.

Because he probably bought during the 3-day, 25% run-up in BTC, when shitloads of transactions were being made. Supposing he uses Coinbase, probably paid a $30 gas fee and they have additional fees (not hidden) that’s somewhere around $15.
Gas fee right now is $5.99, no FOMO happening at the moment.
Gas applies to ethereum… a project worth some attention, but not what I think is being referenced here. So I’m not quite following you.

I’m heavily invested in bitcoin. I don’t think there was a 25% increase in 3 days recently. But I am open to correction. There has been a 25% increase over time.

I don’t think transaction fees have been that high recently as well. Again I’m open to correction.

For anyone reading, you can use this website to reference current transaction fees that will get accepted and set them yourself: The Mempool Open Source Project®. It’s probably smaller than what an exchange/app is defaulting it at for you.

What platform are you doing crypto on? It costs me like $12 through cashapp for the whole process. Also paying $5 for the "express" sending is BS cuz even the free 24 hour send just takes a few minutes most of the time.. If you're trying to jump through hoops and hurdles to remain anonymous it's not worth it brotha and the feds could find you regardless.
I'm just using Luno, and paying with USDC. Not even aiming for anything fancy

2% for me to buy crypto. Then send/transfer fee is normally like 10-12% of late

I get annoyed when I send extra to cover transaction costs and it still ends up being short.

Then I have to send a stupid "here's what happened, please advise" email.

I'm probably just going to automatically add 10 or 20% for future orders to save time and avoid having to send that email.

*edit: this has nothing to do with QSC. It's the platforms (coinbase cashapp kraken etc).

**kinda makes me miss alibaba. Fuck the guy who fucked that up.

I'm just using Luno, and paying with USDC. Not even aiming for anything fancy

2% for me to buy crypto. Then send/transfer fee is normally like 10-12% of late

That transfer fee is robbery. I just posted that you can send bitcoin for less than $2.

The transaction fee is not tied to the amount of bitcoin sent, but the size in bytes of the transaction.

You can send a $1,000,000 in bitcoin for <$2.00 right now.

This website is accurate

I get annoyed when I send extra to cover transaction costs and it still ends up being short.

I'm probably just going to automatically add 10 or 20% for future orders to save time and avoid having to send that email.

*edit: this has nothing to do with QSC. It's the platforms (coinbase cashapp kraken etc).

I keep an extra $5 on my Bitcoin for cashapp for that exact reason. Can’t count how many times I’ve been $3 off because of that shit. Or when I wait a few days to purchase and the Bitcoin prices change so I’m barely short.

I’m not gonna lie I’m a lazy piece of shit and won’t google how to do external wallets. Never got to use alibaba though. Was it just like online shopping?

That’s one reason I prefer sources that use the QR code for me to scan to send bitcoin to. Then they can’t complain I shorted them if I immediately scan and pay after placing order. Plus it’s just so much easier.

I’ve noticed the last 3-4 domestic sources I’ve used offer the QR code. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still use QSC but I would be thrilled if they would go to using the QR code for bitcoin payments.

And I miss Alibaba too. Was rather painless.

That’s one reason I prefer sources that use the QR code for me to scan to send bitcoin to. Then they can’t complain I shorted them if I immediately scan and pay after placing order. Plus it’s just so much easier.

I’ve noticed the last 3-4 domestic sources I’ve used offer the QR code. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still use QSC but I would be thrilled if they would go to using the QR code for bitcoin payments.

And I miss Alibaba too. Was rather painless.
We offer QR code payment for bitcoin, USDT, USDC and ETH.

Back