Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay, not gas fees, but Coinbase “network” fees. And they damn sure have been that high recently..

And honestly, before you typed the response, how hard Would it have been to pull up a chart go back to last Monday see $51,000 go to Wednesday and see $64,000?
Even if you don’t do that, if you’re such a btc baller, I would think you would know that last week it was 50 or less, and this week it’s 60s.
Hey. Thanks for such a thoughtful response. I wasn’t aware I said I was a btc baller in any of my responses to you.

But you clearly have no idea what you are talking about mixing ethereum fees, bitcoin transaction fees, or Coinbase fees. They are world’s apart.

That increase was close to a 20% increase not a 25% increase. You stated 25% increase so you were wrong. And I did reference a chart. That’s how I knew you were wrong and welcomed your correction. Because you could never find fault in what I stated.

Regardless the price action had little to no effect on the transaction fees during the week. Bringing that up shows yours ignorance. You probably don’t know how to reference this anyways. Maybe you’d get lost researching gas fees trying anyways…

Derpderp fits you well.

To make this on topic of QSC, Tracy honored hgh sale prices for me after getting to my email after it was posted in this thread that sale was off. He’s good in my book.

Hey guys, idk if crypto is a little bit complicated or if im retarded, but if anyone would give me their take on a few things I would appreciate it.

From what iv read from sticky’s on meso and early comments on this thread, buying from an exchange and sending directly to a wallet tied to a grey/black market is a no-no. Okay. But sending to a wallet and then sending to the vendor still creates a permit data trail that is more readably accessible to uncle sam and LE than wiring money through a bank?

I’m wondering if it would be equally cost effective and slightly more secure to pay with a wire after all things considered. Have anyone using a major bank had issues with this route?

Im just a user. Am I over thinking things? Should I be more concerned about the fact that im now using whatsapp and instead of protonmail?

Hey guys, idk if crypto is a little bit complicated or if im retarded, but if anyone would give me their take on a few things I would appreciate it.

From what iv read from sticky’s on meso and early comments on this thread, buying from an exchange and sending directly to a wallet tied to a grey/black market is a no-no. Okay. But sending to a wallet and then sending to the vendor still creates a permit data trail that is more readably accessible to uncle sam and LE than wiring money through a bank?

I’m wondering if it would be equally cost effective and slightly more secure to pay with a wire after all things considered. Have anyone using a major bank had issues with this route?

Im just a user. Am I over thinking things? Should I be more concerned about the fact that im now using whatsapp and instead of protonmail?
It's not that complicated guy.

Buy from exchange
Send to different wallet
Send to vendor

If you're the meth head paranoid type you can even use a bitcoin tumbler

Who ever helps me on how to use bitcoin to order I will personally buy you a bottle of test from whatever vendor I’m trying to figure out how to use bitcoin

Who ever helps me on how to use bitcoin to order I will personally buy you a bottle of test from whatever vendor I’m trying to figure out how to use bitcoin
Dude. You want everyone on the site to spoonfeed your dumb ass. Your post yesterday was in Stanfords testing thread asking for his email address. It would take maybe 6 seconds to find his email if you weren't so lazy.

Take 3 fucking minutes and figure it out yourself. If you can't, well you should stay natural and keep using condoms to minimize your genes passing on.

You're a great example of someone who should NOT use steroids. You think they're a replacement for blatent laziness

Attachments

• 404.jpg
    404.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 25
You have just fucked up, royally. Not only have you let everyone know that you have a room temp iq and cant even take the time to educate yourself on buying illegal drugs online, but you have let all the scammers and shills into your inbox . You have just attempted to get another human being to help you break the law and now you will inundated with "helpful people" trying to separate yourself from your banking info because you have invited them to under the guise of "im too stupid help me", and you have demonstrated you wouldn't know the difference since you don't know step 0. Do you self a favor and get off this forum before your identity is stolen from all the "help" you are going to receive. Do not use steroids, do not use crypto, go home and read a book.

I’ve probably been here longer than you. No offense but this reply was garbage. Do you think I haven’t sent them a second, third, and an additional communication through email? I stated that in my original post, and it’s not just about payment I have another inquiry

Why would I be offended that you’ve had an account longer than me and still make yourself look retarded?

You said “I paid you days ago and have not received any communication”
Not a word about other inquiries. So that’s a lie. Just begging for a response after he said a million times “sending me multiple messages gets you moved to the bottom of the list”

If you’re in the US use cashapp, it doesn’t get any simpler or cheaper.

If you want to exchange or “clean” BTC get cake wallet. The total fees should run you around 5% if you wanted to convert to XMR and back

Dude. You want everyone on the site to spoonfeed your dumb ass. Your post yesterday was in Stanfords testing thread asking for his email address. It would take maybe 6 seconds to find his email if you weren't so lazy.

Take 3 fucking minutes and figure it out yourself. If you can't, well you should stay natural and keep using condoms to minimize your genes passing on.

You're a great example of someone who should NOT use steroids. You think they're a replacement for blatent laziness
I already had gotten his email as he gave it to me I found it in the search Him posting it in one of his threads so yea I didn’t need anyone your right I’m new to threads I usally don’t post nothing on them

A
I already had gotten his email as he gave it to me I found it in the search Him posting it in one of his threads so yea I didn’t need anyone your right I’m new to threads I usally don’t post nothing on them
nd actually I get my test from a clinic so I don’t use sources for test I get thst from a real pharmacy

You should just stick to trt, and thats come from me of all people.
You really know nothing about my ped history or anything I been cycling on and off since I was 19 like I said all I was doing was asking someone to give me advice on bitcoin thst was all nothing on steroids or sources bitcoin had nothing to do with peds I just was asking for bitcoin info from people who have used it so I could try a new source aside from the ones I use that was all I wasn’t asking anyone’s advice on steroids or anything like thst just bitcoin man thst was it I figured it out anyway so I don’t need anybody now anyway one of my friends is showing me so I don’t mess up since it’s my first time using bitcoin thst was all I know it’s not hard to use bitcoin just want to make sure it’s done right my first time doing it man that was all thanks anyway have a good day to everyone wish everyone the best

You really know nothing about my ped history or anything I been cycling on and off since I was 19 like I said all I was doing was asking someone to give me advice on bitcoin thst was all nothing on steroids or sources bitcoin had nothing to do with peds I just was asking for bitcoin info from people who have used it so I could try a new source aside from the ones I use that was all I wasn’t asking anyone’s advice on steroids or anything like thst just bitcoin man thst was it I figured it out anyway so I don’t need anybody now anyway one of my friends is showing me so I don’t mess up since it’s my first time using bitcoin thst was all I know it’s not hard to use bitcoin just want to make sure it’s done right my first time doing it man that was all thanks anyway have a good day to everyone wish everyone the best

Maybe you can speak to him about your vodka spaghetti sauce recipe and educate him on the evaporative properties of BA. You can show him how intelligent you actually are! You sure have shown me!