Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That has nothing to do with being short. You're in full control of how long the transaction takes, with the fee you set.
I don’t think you understand what I said. Have you ever used a source that sends QR code? If so, did you pay promptly? And if so again, did any of those transactions end up with the source telling you you needed to send more?

Been at this a while now and it’s never happened to me when they send QR code. But it has happened when they only send BTC address and BTC total.

Think we found one of the few people who missed the revolutionary boat of digital currency.

Hate to break it to ya, but a lot of these sources wouldn’t survive if it wasn’t for crypto.
Hate to be the one to break this to you.... but we were all paying sources just fine BEFORE crypto came along.

Its certainly easier now with crypto but its by no means the only option that can work.

I don’t think you understand what I said. Have you ever used a source that sends QR code? If so, did you pay promptly? And if so again, did any of those transactions end up with the source telling you you needed to send more?

Been at this a while now and it’s never happened to me when they send QR code. But it has happened when they only send BTC address and BTC total.
I think you are thinking of a different QR code brother.... So, a crypto payment address can be sent as a QR code, this just gives the address to send to and you still need to manually enter the amount to be sent.

I think what you are referring to is a time sensitive payment QR code. So the seller on checkout will send a QR code that will have ALL the payment details embedded in the QR code - The wallet address and the total amount to be sent in that coin and on what network. These QR codes are usually time sensitive as the market can more, so you have 30min-60min to have payment done.

I don't think that type of QR code will be suitable for QSC as that don't use a shopping cart and are manually processing orders. So from the time we send our order to when they reply might be hours later, then they reply and we see the message, it might be even more hours later....

Just use USDT..... Its exchange rate is static and the fees are like $1. I resisted it for ages as I like BTC but since switching, its so much easier.

So it becomes harder to trace back
Unless you are using a new wallet for every single transfer to QSC, its clear as day using blockchain analysis that the wallet you are sending to from the exchange is yours.

Every time your wallet interacts with a KYC point, think of it like its building a heat map. The more times your wallet sends/receives transactions with say your KYC Binance account, the clearer it is that the wallet belongs to the same person as the KYC account.

If your wallet interacts with your KYC Binance account once and then also interacts with your KYC Kraken account once..... Plant a giant sign on that wallet with your name on it!

The ONLY way to make it harder to trace back is by breaking the custody chain on the blockchain analysis. You need to use non KYC exchanges and hop to a privacy coin, then send off exchange, then back to another non KYC exchange, convert to the coin you want to send, withdraw off exchange to a clean layer of wallets that have and will never interact with ANY of your personal KYC points so that it can't be tied back to you through chain analysis

Just curious, What do you want to know ? What do your messages and emails say now …
Wanted to know about new btc address, tracking, reship on 2 diff orders that had a broken vials, and had a new int order. After
I sent this post he answered my what’s app messages that hadn’t even been lost.

Just funny how some people think that they know what’s going on or I’m just not reading the previous posts, just because they’ve been reading this thread for a few months lmao. Been here since he opened.

Not referring to you by the way I know you’ve been around just as long

why do we need to send it to a different wallet first?

So it becomes harder to trace back

People were getting kicked off exchanges for sending crypto directly from the exchange to flagged sources.

If you can send crypto from an exchange to a source, then you can send crypto from an exchange to a wallet and then from your wallet to a source. The process is the same just extra steps.

I don't know if this is a serious OPSEC consideration.

Monero is nice for this. Transactions are anonymous. If some agency has broken it they haven't revealed it which would be required to build a case and charge someone and it'd be a big deal so it'd make the news if it happened. (Ignoring parallel construction)

KYC exchanges at least in the US are dropping support for Monero though. Not having an easy on/off ramp sucks but you can always swap BTC for it. Chain analysis would likely only be able to say "wallet abc sent .123 BTC to a wallet owned by a swap service". Anonymous beyond that point.

From there ideally vendors accept Monero but you can use the same swap services to swap your Monero to BTC for anonymous BTC payments.

edit: Swap/exchange isn't free of course which is the biggest downside. I ended up with XMR a long time ago when I thought it would be big and decided to get some as an investment. Got that one wrong lol...

Last edited:
Unless you are using a new wallet for every single transfer to QSC, its clear as day using blockchain analysis that the wallet you are sending to from the exchange is yours.

Every time your wallet interacts with a KYC point, think of it like its building a heat map. The more times your wallet sends/receives transactions with say your KYC Binance account, the clearer it is that the wallet belongs to the same person as the KYC account.

If your wallet interacts with your KYC Binance account once and then also interacts with your KYC Kraken account once..... Plant a giant sign on that wallet with your name on it!

The ONLY way to make it harder to trace back is by breaking the custody chain on the blockchain analysis. You need to use non KYC exchanges and hop to a privacy coin, then send off exchange, then back to another non KYC exchange, convert to the coin you want to send, withdraw off exchange to a clean layer of wallets that have and will never interact with ANY of your personal KYC points so that it can't be tied back to you through chain analysis

The next big source is going to be one that finds a way to make cc payments safe and convenient.

*edit: this post may or may not age well. Idk.

Wow you don’t know how to math, do you? The low of Monday was $50,900. The high Wednesday was $64,100.
You don’t actually know how to calculate that percent increase, do you??? Hahaha
(It’s 25.9%, by the way).

Tracy could calculate that! But you only know how to Google and every result is probably giving you a weekly/current increase, huh? You looser. Mr. “I’m heavily invested in Bitcoin.”
Also, Coinbase refers to the btc transaction fees and eth gas fees as network fees. Considering I was referencing a Coinbase example, why does it matter how I refer to the fees? Oh so “Mr Small Legs & Tiny Brain” can feel smart…
Fuck this is so stupid… I’m out

Hey. Thanks for such a thoughtful response. I wasn’t aware I said I was a btc baller in any of my responses to you.

But you clearly have no idea what you are talking about mixing ethereum fees, bitcoin transaction fees, or Coinbase fees. They are world’s apart.

That increase was close to a 20% increase not a 25% increase. You stated 25% increase so you were wrong. And I did reference a chart. That’s how I knew you were wrong and welcomed your correction. Because you could never find fault in what I stated.

Regardless the price action had little to no effect on the transaction fees during the week. Bringing that up shows yours ignorance. You probably don’t know how to reference this anyways. Maybe you’d get lost researching gas fees trying anyways…

Derpderp fits you well.

To make this on topic of QSC, Tracy honored hgh sale prices for me after getting to my email after it was posted in this thread that sale was off. He’s good in my book.

Attachments

• IMG_3637.jpeg
    IMG_3637.jpeg
    783.5 KB · Views: 13
Wow you don’t know how to math, do you? The low of Monday was $50,900. The high Wednesday was $64,100.
You don’t actually know how to calculate that percent increase, do you??? Hahaha
(It’s 25.9%, by the way).

Tracy could calculate that! But you only know how to Google and every result is probably giving you a weekly/current increase, huh? You looser. Mr. “I’m heavily invested in Bitcoin.”
Also, Coinbase refers to the btc transaction fees and eth gas fees as network fees. Considering I was referencing a Coinbase example, why does it matter how I refer to the fees? Oh so “Mr Small Legs & Tiny Brain” can feel smart…
Fuck this is so stupid… I’m out
Who gives a shit. This is a fucking steriod forum not Wallstreet or bitcoin bullshit. Can you people talk about lifting heavy ass weights or different steriods you are Injecting and how they are making you feel. Cause it sounds like whatever yall are taking is turning you into so sissyfied little bickering bitches .
Peace ✌️

Anyone else get left on read on WhatsApp for a few days after making payment? Iv had 2 successful orders with them made through email, first time with WhatsApp and I haven’t heard from them since sat but they read my messages. Not saying I got scammed or any thing but is this normal?

Anyone else get left on read on WhatsApp for a few days after making payment? Iv had 2 successful orders with them made through email, first time with WhatsApp and I haven’t heard from them since sat but they read my messages. Not saying I got scammed or any thing but is this normal?
That is the norm. Check your infirm delivery in a couple of days and you will see your package on the way.

That is the norm. Check your infirm delivery in a couple of days and you will see your package on the way.
Thanks, I know they busy so thought I’d ask here instead of messaging them lol, not to be stupid but what’s infirm delivery’s ? Last time the sent my tracking code to my email

If you live in the USA you can download the usps app and sign up for informed delivery. It's where ad soon as a package label has been created for your address it will show up. It will say the origin Of where the label was created. So if you know what city your vendor ships from you know that's that specific package. You. An even have text messages sent to your phone e everytime there is an update on any package goi g to your address you will get a text