Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , I sent this email a few times but I haven't gotten a response yet. I hope it's OK to post here!

Tracy,

This is Samantha at Wuhan Jacki Chan Biotech. We are your #1 fan and appreciate you speaking so highly of us publicly recently!

I would like some info on which filters you use for your finished oil products. Do you use a 0.22, 0.45 or 0.50 micron filter?

A 0.22 micron filter is designed to effectively capture and remove bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms that may be present in pharmaceutical solutions or suspensions. This is crucial to prevent contamination and maintain the integrity of the final product.

Is this what QSC uses on oils? We are looking to change suppliers but require oils that are free of "floaters" and filter fibers. Can you provide us with the product requested?

Also, do you carry peptides with guaranteed 99% purity and within 5% +/- advertised content? As of now, we have bad luck with our peptides, many are under purity and are contaminated with semaglutide... but some customers love the bonus Sema!

Thank you, and may the Year of the Dragon bring you fortune and luck!

Samantha Ligma
Wuhan Jacki Chan Biotech
Product Aquisition Expert

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , I sent this email a few times but I haven't gotten a response yet. I hope it's OK to post here!

Tracy,

This is Samantha at Wuhan Jacki Chan Biotech. We are your #1 fan and appreciate you speaking so highly of us publicly recently!

I would like some info on which filters you use for your finished oil products. Do you use a 0.22, 0.45 or 0.50 micron filter?

A 0.22 micron filter is designed to effectively capture and remove bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms that may be present in pharmaceutical solutions or suspensions. This is crucial to prevent contamination and maintain the integrity of the final product.

Is this what QSC uses on oils? We are looking to change suppliers but require oils that are free of "floaters" and filter fibers. Can you provide us with the product requested?

Also, do you carry peptides with guaranteed 99% purity and within 5% +/- advertised content? As of now, we have bad luck with our peptides, many are under purity and are contaminated with semaglutide... but some customers love the bonus Sema!

Thank you, and may the Year of the Dragon bring you fortune and luck!

Samantha Ligma
Wuhan Jacki Chan Biotech
Product Aquisition Expert
The name is Ligma. Ligma... Samantha.

SO close

What the eff you talking about lol, there are dumb kids now but there are idiots too from all generations. You made it sound like gym bros decades ago know anything about compounds.

Effing genx guys inject shit they can only describe as horse steroids. And to be fair even teenagers now know trt, tren and sarms unlike when I was a teen, we thought parabolan is not tren lol.
That's because we literally did shoot horse steroids brother! I remember the very first stuff I shot was Test E 75mg/ml (200ml bladder) and from memory that shit was for sheath rot in sheep.

Test is test though!

We 100% used to Guinee pig shit all the time.... Its great to see the evolution over the years and the younger generation now more focused on hard science instead of so, so, so much bro science

Okay, not gas fees, but Coinbase “network” fees. And they damn sure have been that high recently..

And honestly, before you typed the response, how hard Would it have been to pull up a chart go back to last Monday see $51,000 go to Wednesday and see $64,000?
Even if you don’t do that, if you’re such a btc baller, I would think you would know that last week it was 50 or less, and this week it’s 60s.

Gas applies to ethereum… a project worth some attention, but not what I think is being referenced here. So I’m not quite following you.

I’m heavily invested in bitcoin. I don’t think there was a 25% increase in 3 days recently. But I am open to correction. There has been a 25% increase over time.

I don’t think transaction fees have been that high recently as well. Again I’m open to correction.

For anyone reading, you can use this website to reference current transaction fees that will get accepted and set them yourself: The Mempool Open Source Project®. It’s probably smaller than what an exchange/app is defaulting it at for you.

Last edited:
Well ordered thru whatsapp this time and what a difference. Very easy too should haven been going thru that route long time agao... Thanks again

That’s one reason I prefer sources that use the QR code for me to scan to send bitcoin to. Then they can’t complain I shorted them if I immediately scan and pay after placing order. Plus it’s just so much easier.

I’ve noticed the last 3-4 domestic sources I’ve used offer the QR code. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still use QSC but I would be thrilled if they would go to using the QR code for bitcoin payments.

And I miss Alibaba too. Was rather painless.

That has nothing to do with being short. You're in full control of how long the transaction takes, with the fee you set.

I get annoyed when I send extra to cover transaction costs and it still ends up being short.

Then I have to send a stupid "here's what happened, please advise" email.

I'm probably just going to automatically add 10 or 20% for future orders to save time and avoid having to send that email.

*edit: this has nothing to do with QSC. It's the platforms (coinbase cashapp kraken etc).

**kinda makes me miss alibaba. Fuck the guy who fucked that up.

Choose cashapp standard option, there's no fee and odds are it confirms without a dip in value over 1% or whatever the limit would be

Can you answer my what’s app messages that are over a week old? Or email? Whatever you prefer, but I paid you days ago haven’t received any communication
Thanks

Read the thread man. This has been addressed so many times.

1- Whatsapp messages got lost so you need to send a second one if it’s important.

2- No response = good thing. That means they got your money and moved on to shipping. Do you want them sitting at the computer sending everyone a thumbs up, or do you want them moving on with the order and getting it sent out?

Can you answer my what’s app messages that are over a week old? Or email? Whatever you prefer, but I paid you days ago haven’t received any communication
Thanks
Almost all whatsaaps are answered within 24 hours, so if you haven't got a reply, it means your chat history was lost when I changed the phone.

Read the thread man. This has been addressed so many times.

1- Whatsapp messages got lost so you need to send a second one if it’s important.

2- No response = good thing. That means they got your money and moved on to shipping. Do you want them sitting at the computer sending everyone a thumbs up, or do you want them moving on with the order and getting it sent out?
I’ve probably been here longer than you. No offense but this reply was garbage. Do you think I haven’t sent them a second, third, and an additional communication through email? I stated that in my original post, and it’s not just about payment I have another inquiry

Back