Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ergo 2 is great but for QSC GH cartridges use QSC's pen. Works like a charm.

For all other peptides I like Ergo 2 with the cartridges from AliExpress. You can fill them with anything (TB500, BPC-157, hGH, et cetera).
Can I fill the Ergo 2 Pens with the bottles e.g. HGH? Is there perhaps a guide somewhere on how to clean it?

What a fucking simpleton your are. The way you write… average QSC shill
Not really, he’s actually correct. Thread is filled with idiots.

Unless all the idiots are ordering gear for their families birthdays, weddings, Xmas lol and need it there for the big party … who the fuck cares how long it takes to ship??!!!

I received my tracking number today (ordered and paid on February 14th). My order was also listed in the message with the tracking number. It says "ME200" but I ordered Primo200. Does the “ME” stand for Masteron Enanthate? I did not order that.

Congratulations pulling some psycho ex girlfriend type of shit.

I think Tracy said every time someone asks a question on an existing message you go to end of queue. New messages get priority. So if you keep asking "where's my order", you'll forever go to end of the line.

I received my tracking number today (ordered and paid on February 14th). My order was also listed in the message with the tracking number. It says "ME200" but I ordered Primo200. Does the “ME” stand for Masteron Enanthate? I did not order that.

Probably stands for methenolone enanthate….you know the compound name for Primo

ME = methenolone enanthate

ok thanks. then everything is correct. So the tracking ID comes if you keep calm. I also had to wait 20 days but no problem.