Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just a reminder, if you are having any communication issue with my assistants, delivery issue, tracking not sent to you since more than 7-10 days, seizure etc... do not hesitate to contact me on:

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

That's the email I use to solve all issues faster. NOT for orders.

To order:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or whatsaap.

Whatsaap isn't anymore faster for you since now assistants are replying faster to emails.

Stick to one contact channel and avoid sending duplicate orders.

Anyon having gnarly PIP with their sustanon? Even half a ML mixed with 2.5ML of other stuff that has no pip still and running the syringe under hot water for 2 mins still wreck the muscle for days the pip is so bad.

Glad to hear Sigma is back on track.

Does anyone have labs on Halo (fluoxymesterone) or know the best place to get raws tested?

These guys have tb 500 in stock? If so, anyone tried it from them?
I'm using their tb500 now. Works good for me but I am also using their bpc-157. I had horrible tendonitis in my elbow and forearm and shoulder pain that was hindering my training.. not so much anymore!

I'm using their tb500 now. Works good for me but I am also using their bpc-157. I had horrible tendonitis in my elbow and forearm and shoulder pain that was hindering my training.. not so much anymore!

Thanks, their prices are insane.

I'll have to try their HGH and bpc 157 aswell, when I run out of my current stock.

Anyon having gnarly PIP with their sustanon? Even half a ML mixed with 2.5ML of other stuff that has no pip still and running the syringe under hot water for 2 mins still wreck the muscle for days the pip is so bad.
Anyone else with PIP from sustanon? I was planning on ordering it from this source but i am a bit worried now...