Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you were using Alibaba to pay before, how are you paying now that this isn't an option? I need to order and feel like a noob trying to find my way. Any pointers appreciated.

If you were using Alibaba to pay before, how are you paying now that this isn't an option? I need to order and feel like a noob trying to find my way. Any pointers appreciated.

Just pay by bank wire. The crypto payments (if not monero) will not save your ass anyway.

You liking their HGH? I usually run TP meditrope but might have to give these guys a go
Yes i do,

I believe any tested HGH is all the same, regardless of pharma or not. If it tests at 98% its the same regardless of who made it.

When i pin this stuff pre bed, i sleep so deeply, but then wake up faster then when i dont pin HGH pre bed.

I split dosing, 3 IU AM and 2 IU before bed. For now. CTS is there hands go numb in sleep as i just re introduced it after 3 weeks off.

I have been running it for about 7 ish months.

I believe any tested HGH is all the same, regardless of pharma or not. If it tests at 98% its the same regardless of who made it.
I beg to differ. Have you ran Pharma?

I have been on serostim for 4 months. It is much different and better.

Is it worth it? well thats dependent upon the user.

Generic is solid for the price but I think there is more to it than just HGH testing. QSC has always been great when I ran it, but I do notice a difference of the products that are 12x the cost.

Generic is solid for the price but I think there is more to it than just HGH testing. QSC has always been great when I ran it, but I do notice a difference of the products that are 12x the cost.

So what if you get a bit less water retention with pharma. Aint worth 6x the price imo

That makes zero sense. But as long as you are enjoying it thats what matters. Cost has nothing to do with it. We have discussed this so many times lol. And there is not going to be any agreement here. So will just have to agree to disagree.

Edit- you could be running 20 IUs a day rather then 4, pharma vs generic.

That makes zero sense. But as long as you are enjoying it thats what matters. Cost has nothing to do with it. We have discussed this so many times lol. And there is not going to be any agreement here. So will just have to agree to disagree.

I don't get it, generics giving all the expected effects, fat burn, insane recovery, sleep, skin, high IGF 1 - yet people justify pharma because of less water retention?

I don't get it, generics giving all the expected effects, fat burn, insane recovery, sleep, skin, high IGF 1 - yet people justify pharma because of less water retention?

There is a strange phenomenon in the Rx world where *sometimes* name brand drugs are better or worse for people than the generics. I don't know if it's placebo or what because if the drug and dose are the same, it shouldn't be different, but a lot of people swear it is.

Most common example of this I've seen is Synthroid vs Levothyroxine. For some reason there are a ton of people who can only take one or the other without getting negative side effects. Placebo is a helluva a drug though so it's also possible that the doctor or pharmacy telling someone "you're taking the cheaper stuff" could contribute to that.

I understand that, do you think the testing may be more limited?

I love data, but there is still something more to it. Unless you have ran it, you wont understand with what I am talking about. At this point, I doubt you ever will.

I have ran up to 7iu of generic and I can say for sure, it is different.
So what if you get a bit less water retention with pharma. Aint worth 6x the price imo
skin and hair are growing at a faster rate. even with IGF1 levels staying the same.

One weird thing that always annoyed me is ear wax growth, drove me nuts on generics.
On serostim, feels like a bug randomly flown into my ear and then ear wax comes out

So my point is, there is something more to it. and to say it is all the same without running it is a little ignorant.

this isnt a cheap anabolic powder.

Most common example of this I've seen is Synthroid vs Levothyroxine. For some reason there are a ton of people who can only take one or the other without getting negative side effects. Placebo is a helluva a drug though so it's also possible that the doctor or pharmacy telling someone "you're taking the cheaper stuff" could contribute to that.
I completely agree with this, but I used to say generic was all the same and I decided to drop money on pharma and I saw a difference.

if I didn't have extra disposable income, I would run generic. I am fortunate enough to be able to afford it.

Anyon having gnarly PIP with their sustanon? Even half a ML mixed with 2.5ML of other stuff that has no pip still and running the syringe under hot water for 2 mins still wreck the muscle for days the pip is so bad.
I ran Sustanon from Russian cyctaho amps agea ago and I had pip 2-3 days every single time lol (quads) And now have 0 from test cyp...

Test results of four vials selected from different kits of the 24IU HGH from the NY promo sale. Ordered on Jan 6.

View attachment 279088
Thanks for sharing.
I guess I was right when I said that those donnors in that discord group cannot be trusted.
I know that many of them are good customers and trustworthy, but unfortunately I have so much haters there who try to sully QSC reputation by all possible means, especially in reddit comments, and it often surprise me that I find sometimes they are testing some kits with some color of tops that were never produced by QSC.
That vial definitely didn't belong to us, 93% purity, large difference on quantity, that was a clear dishonest sample donation.

Last edited:
Test results of four vials selected from different kits of the 24IU HGH from the NY promo sale. Ordered on Jan 6.

View attachment 279088
Thanks for sharing.
I guess I was right when I said that those donnors in that discord group cannot be trusted.
I know that many of them are good customers and trustworthy, but unfortunately I have so much haters there who try to sully QSC reputation by all possible means, especially in reddit comments, and it often surprise me that I find sometimes they are testing some kits with some color of tops that were never produced by QSC.
That vial definitely didn't belong to us, 93% purity, large difference on quantity, that was a clear dishonest sample donation.
This may have already been discussed, but has jano or anyone given a reason why some kits have dimmer and some don’t since they’re all being made from the same place/raws etc ?

Sponsors

Latest posts