Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This may have already been discussed, but has jano or anyone given a reason why some kits have dimmer and some don’t since they’re all being made from the same place/raws etc ?
Looks like dimerisation is some kind of degradation of rHGH.
A freshly made batch of HGH will be higher purity, low dimer to zero.
if tested later, % of dimer increases and purity decreases.

Thank you for the ping, Tracy. Kain shared this in Discord earlier. I wouldn't lump me in with the "haters". I still hope QSC resolves its issues and becomes a top source again.
No man, I know you were just sharing that report which was an honest move.

QSC is working our best to resolve all the past issues, and we believe that things now are way much better.

There is a strange phenomenon in the Rx world where *sometimes* name brand drugs are better or worse for people than the generics. I don't know if it's placebo or what because if the drug and dose are the same, it shouldn't be different, but a lot of people swear it is.

Most common example of this I've seen is Synthroid vs Levothyroxine. For some reason there are a ton of people who can only take one or the other without getting negative side effects. Placebo is a helluva a drug though so it's also possible that the doctor or pharmacy telling someone "you're taking the cheaper stuff" could contribute to that.
Anecdotally, sometimes the difference in sensation/response may be due to delivery system of the drug i.e 'inert' fillers that are not exactly inert, constituents e.t.c. I know people that react differently to generic acetaminophen vs Tylenol. The latter always giving a sensation of the pill being stuck in the throat.. That slight difference is enough to tilt preference.

Thanks for sharing.
I guess I was right when I said that those donnors in that discord group cannot be trusted.
I know that many of them are good customers and trustworthy, but unfortunately I have so much haters there who try to sully QSC reputation by all possible means, especially in reddit comments, and it often surprise me that I find sometimes they are testing some kits with some color of tops that were never produced by QSC.
That vial definitely didn't belong to us, 93% purity, large difference on quantity, that was a clear dishonest sample donation.

This is a ridiculous response. Multiple times you have talked about "lucky" and "unlucky" vials. Maybe that discord members sample was an "unlucky" one? How would you even know how many vials of yours would come in lower? You send a single sample of gh, when every other reputable vendor, such as K4L, Opti, TP etc, sends multiple of each batch to get a good average since there is definitely a variance from vial to vial.

Each extra vial is only $100 for purity and dimer, everyone else does it but you won't. And then you discredit people who tested your stuff when it comes back bad. From what I understand, at least 4 more vials were sent from those kits for retesting to see if it was just an "unlucky" vial like you talk about.

Anyways, my CNY gh came in and I had a special case made just for it....

Attachments

• 20240313_131628.jpg
    20240313_131628.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 211
  • 20240313_131637.jpg
    20240313_131637.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 215

Sponsors

Latest posts