Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No offense but that is such a non-answer it doesn’t give the group any credibility at all. Just makes it sound even more sketchy. You’re affiliated with these guys but have no idea how they did something wrong and if it was intentional?

And we’re supposed to rely on “we have integrity trust me” as your defense for it? This is why nobody is taking it seriously. I’d genuinely like to know the truth before I place a big GH order next month. But as of right now there is no case against it.
I’m also part of the group and part of the 24iu GH test. Two vials were sent in, one from me and one from another user. My vial tested fine, but the other member’s vial tested extremely low. The other member did not intentionally send in an alternate vial. They sent in what they received. We are sending in a bunch of vials for a re-test and that is currently in process. QSC’s hGH is usually solid. I have a bunch of 10 IU blue caps and 24 IU grey caps. Their issues in the past are with peptide contamination/purity, and sometimes sending out the wrong peptide vials.

As I stated, I was not part of that testing. If you cannot accept that answer, then come to whatever conclusion you want! I really don’t care!

Place your order and send off for testing. You do not have to rely on the actions of others. Do whatever makes you happy!

So you can vouch for everyone’s integrity of testing but you can’t vouch for the testing protocol or what happened? You don’t see how that makes no sense?

I’ll be placing my order regardless. I was just giving your group a chance to not look like they’re full of crap. Best of luck to y’all bud

So you can vouch for everyone’s integrity of testing but you can’t vouch for the testing protocol or what happened? You don’t see how that makes no sense?

I’ll be placing my order regardless. I was just giving your group a chance to not look like they’re full of crap. Best of luck to y’all bud
We don’t run the tests, Janoshik does. We send in our vials for testing. You should place your order. All of us in that test group ordered from QSC as well.

Do you speak English? Are you able to read and comprehend English? If not, I can attempt to communicate in your native tongue so you can grasp the concept of what I actually said! I don’t think I can better explain my point of view, but it is obvious you lack the ability to have a basic comprehension of what I did and did not say, and did or did not attempt to answer.

I believe PoizenNoVa likely gave more valuable information than I did.

Regardless, I really don’t care about you not being satisfied.

Things are not being done with the intention of satisfying your vast insecurities.

You weren’t a part of the testing group so sit this one out. I know that you want to feel involved and important in the great QSC bust, but you said it yourself, you weren’t a part of it and can’t say shit for it. You just know that your super cool discord friends are outstanding citizens and would never make mistakes because they have INTEGRITY! You also misspoke by saying the updates and new testing was finished. So again, maybe sit this one out if you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’ll get your shiny detective badge one day.

Anyways thanks @PoizenNoVA for clarifying. Would be great if y’all posted the updates when the next batches are tested. Like I said previously, I think most of us are wanting to keep up with this incident but the only people speaking on it are the ones who didn’t even send in their own vials like this knucklehead above. I doubt that anyone thinks it was intentional or user error but in all fairness you can’t rule out any possibilities until the rest of that batch is sent in. Best of luck to the group and hopefully y’all can do something helpful for the community with it.

You weren’t a part of the testing group so sit this one out. I know that you want to feel involved and important in the great QSC bust, but you said it yourself, you weren’t a part of it and can’t say shit for it. You just know that your super cool discord friends are outstanding citizens and would never make mistakes because they have INTEGRITY! You also misspoke by saying the updates and new testing was finished. So again, maybe sit this one out if you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’ll get your shiny detective badge one day.

Anyways thanks @PoizenNoVA for clarifying. Would be great if y’all posted the updates when the next batches are tested. Like I said previously, I think most of us are wanting to keep up with this incident but the only people speaking on it are the ones who didn’t even send in their own vials like this knucklehead above. I doubt that anyone thinks it was intentional or user error but in all fairness you can’t rule out any possibilities until the rest of that batch is sent in. Best of luck to the group and hopefully y’all can do something helpful for the community with it.
Dumbass! What you don’t get is that none of this is a knock on QSC you fucking illiterate asshole! Read and comprehend!

I mean there are pics jano took of the two gray-capped vials side by side before conducting the test. they’re identical, so if someone was pulling shenanigans it was quite a play for one of the two vial donors to get their hands on exactly the same vials in a much lower dose, then get themselves chosen as the vial donor in a random draw on the server. A more likely explanation is qsc fucked up and Tracy made up a story instead of owning up to it, but if believing that means you’d have to take Tracy’s balls off your chin I can see why you choose the convoluted tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Attachments

• IMG_1901.jpeg
    IMG_1901.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 198
I mean there are pics jano took of the two gray-capped vials side by side before conducting the test. they’re identical, so if someone was pulling shenanigans it was quite a play for one of the two vial donors to get their hands on exactly the same vials in a much lower dose, then get themselves chosen as the vial donor in a random draw on the server. A more likely explanation is qsc fucked up and Tracy made up a story instead of owning up to it, but if believing that means you’d have to take Tracy’s balls off your chin I can see why you choose the convoluted tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Ahhh there we go. Asking people to have their story straight means you are dickriding the source. One guy says the testing has been re-done and posted, the next guy says it's still in the process, meanwhile one of the dudes wasn't even involved with it... Your boyfriend up there couldn't even confidently say if it was intentional or not, yet you guys get emotional as shit because people are skeptical of new accounts who come in and claim to be part of this testing group on DISCORD that nobody has heard of. You guys have integrity! That should be the only evidence we need.

Notice how you guys have spent more time with bitchy / feminine arguments than just explaining the process and proving me wrong?

Like I said, I don't think it was malicious or intentional on any end. I fully acknowledge that the source could've sent the wrong package out during an extremely busy time when they were backed up, and that's probably what happened IMO. But when you retards come in here with mix-matching stories and get emotional any time people question you, it doesn't make you look credible.

I'll make sure I believe the next guy who says "I wasn't part of the testing but we have integrity so you should trust us" because that makes way more sense than asking you guys to have your shit together and provide more evidence. Great chat bud. Note to self: asking people to back up their big accusations makes you a conspiracy theorist. Keep up the good work,

Last edited:
Ahhh there we go. Asking people to have their story straight means you are dickriding the source. One guy says the testing has been re-done and posted, the next guy says it's still in the process, meanwhile one of the dudes wasn't even involved with it... Your boyfriend up there couldn't even confidently say if it was intentional or not, yet you guys get emotional as shit because people are skeptical of new accounts who come in and claim to be part of this testing group on DISCORD that nobody has heard of. You guys have integrity! That should be the only evidence we need.

Notice how you guys have spent more time with bitchy / feminine arguments than just explaining the process and proving me wrong?

Like I said, I don't think it was malicious or intentional on any end. I fully acknowledge that the source could've sent the wrong package out during an extremely busy time when they were backed up, and that's probably what happened IMO. But when you retards come in here with mix-matching stories and get emotional any time people question you, it doesn't make you look credible.

I'll make sure I believe the next guy who says "I wasn't part of the testing but we have integrity so you should trust us" because that makes way more sense than asking you guys to have your shit together and provide more evidence. Great chat bud. Note to self: asking people to back up their big accusations makes you a conspiracy theorist. Keep up the good work,
What you don’t understand asshole is that the testing was never for you. The testing is for the people who are on the testing server. As a courtesy, the information is passed to others after a period of time. Fuck you!

I

Cool wahhhhmbulance word salad not responding to the point I made.

No offense but that is such a non-answer it doesn’t give the group any credibility at all. Just makes it sound even more sketchy. You’re affiliated with these guys but have no idea how they did something wrong and if it was intentional?

And we’re supposed to rely on “we have integrity trust me” as your defense for it? This is why nobody is taking it seriously. I’d genuinely like to know the truth before I place a big GH order next month. But as of right now there is no case against it.
The group crowd sources the finances on a item by item case. So say you and I are part of the group and you want to test XYZ Co's HGH but I don't want to. You get enough people interested in the group, you all pitch in for testing costs/product and send it off.

You get access to the results instantly but I don't. But we are both part of the group.

I'm not part of the group, but that seems to be the way its operated based on the discussions I've seen.

To be fair, the group hasn't come in trying to destroy QSC's reputation, they found a inconsistency, raised it and now a retesting to ensure the fault wasn't with the testing procedure they originally used. Everything points to them being focused on harm minimization.

It hasn't changed a thing in my ordering from QSC, extremely happy with the products and quality so far and just received another 10 kits of the 24iu HGH. Personally, I come from the era where 3rd party lab testing of products just wasn't available and testing involved us running whatever and self reporting to the communities if we had any side effects! I think its a great evolution that people now have access to 3rd party testing and USE such testing! I also think its great how they are using a crowd source model to finance it, they will certainly be able to test more items and disseminate results more widely because of it!

Testing is a good thing! Transparent process around that testing is also a great thing and the fact this group runs a 2nd round of tests to rule out outliers speaks volumes about their focus on the integrity of their testing procedure.

Last edited:
Hello all.

I wanted to provide some blood test results to confirm that QSC's HGH is good to go. I've been taking only QSC GH for over 3 months. See the attached pic for my IGF-1 test results. The result on top was taken years ago before I ever started HGH. I've included it so you can see where I sit naturally without exogenous GH.

Have a nice day!

P.S. I was on a similar dose of Norditopin back in Feb of 2023.

Attachments

• QSC GH Impact on IGF-1.jpg
    QSC GH Impact on IGF-1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 187
If you were using Alibaba to pay before, how are you paying now that this isn't an option? I need to order and feel like a noob trying to find my way. Any pointers appreciated.

I pay using binance. The payment process literally takes a minute.

It might not be great to send crypto directly from your exchange (eg, Binance, Coinbase, etc.) to the vendor.

People have been getting kicked off Coinbase for sending crypto to certain vendors.

If you can figure out how to pay using Binance, you can download a wallet, send crypto there first, then from there to the vendor. It's the same process, just rinse wash repeat.

Hello all.

I wanted to provide some blood test results to confirm that QSC's HGH is good to go. I've been taking only QSC GH for over 3 months. See the attached pic for my IGF-1 test results. The result on top was taken years ago before I ever started HGH. I've included it so you can see where I sit naturally without exogenous GH.

Have a nice day!

P.S. I was on a similar dose of Norditopin back in Feb of 2023.

Wait. What's the dose of GH? Sorry if I missed that

Any chance on going back to Alibaba. Man sure made thing quit and simple. I can understand crypto if your buying shady shit but then you have to buy Bitcoin exchange it with some other secret crypto all the while they are charging you out the ass. I love my kilo orders of circumin. That shit is the bomb for India dinner night.

It might not be great to send crypto directly from your exchange (eg, Binance, Coinbase, etc.) to the vendor.

People have been getting kicked off Coinbase for sending crypto to certain vendors.

If you can figure out how to pay using Binance, you can download a wallet, send crypto there first, then from there to the vendor. It's the same process, just rinse wash repeat.
Buy crypto on Robinhood transfer to cake wallet they will sell your bit coin from bit coin to xmr then send xmr to it to feather wallet and pay and you will pay they all take a cut. Safest way I know and I don't think the FBI is gonna spend 200 man hours on a 300 dollar order that they already use. They are a bunch of crooks any how it's all political these days.

Any chance on going back to Alibaba. Man sure made thing quit and simple. I can understand crypto if your buying shady shit but then you have to buy Bitcoin exchange it with some other secret crypto all the while they are charging you out the ass. I love my kilo orders of circumin. That shit is the bomb for India dinner night.

That seems like a good point but also seems like a lot more work for their rep.

That seems like a good point but also seems like a lot more work for their rep.
Reply I think they are just having growing pains. Tracy kept the shit on point but you let work take over ever aspect of your life you will be divorced living in a shit hole apartment while still paying for your 5 bedroom house eating prozack for breakfast lunch and dinner

Buy crypto on Robinhood transfer to cake wallet they will sell your bit coin from bit coin to xmr then send xmr to it to feather wallet and pay and you will pay they all take a cut. Safest way I know and I don't think the FBI is gonna spend 200 man hours on a 300 dollar order that they already use. They are a bunch of crooks any how it's all political these days.
Everyone here will just tell you its crypto is simple, quick and safe; everybody is doing it already.