Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello. I have problem with testo enanthate filtering for several months, few parts bought and still same. There is no problem with other products. It filters very very slow, no matter what temp of oil. Do you all have the same problem? How do you deal with it?
Thanks

18% BB, 1,5% BA, CSO
trying different concentrations, always same.
Also some people report PIP with testo E, but it is old problem with it.
Go ask in the homebrew forum mate, you will get a better response there.

Man, seems risky having HGH sent all the way from China to a EU country to be honest. Very high chances of customs looking inside in my experience.
If its to high a risk for you, buy from the EU warehouse list then. Pretty sure EU is free reship with QSC though (IK maybe wrong as Im not in the EU) and that should tell you what their experience is with seizures....

yeah, especially when they bear the customs risk for you, I wouldn't take any chances tbh

Nah I'm with you. Peptides should be fine given their legality, but stuff like HGH you definitely don't want shipped to you from China, India etc. It looks shady as hell coming from those countries.

If its to high a risk for you, buy from the EU warehouse list then. Pretty sure EU is free reship with QSC though (IK maybe wrong as Im not in the EU) and that should tell you what their experience is with seizures....

Yea absolutely I will. Too bad there's no promo for their EU warehouse, but oh well, can't win em all ;)

Hello. I have problem with testo enanthate filtering for several months, few parts bought and still same. There is no problem with other products. It filters very very slow, no matter what temp of oil. Do you all have the same problem? How do you deal with it?
Thanks

18% BB, 1,5% BA, CSO
Test e melts so easily, it shouldn't be giving these types of issues.

What did the raws look like? I havent ordered enanthate in a long time, but it should have almost a waxy look.

Thanks

18% BB, 1,5% BA, CSO

Castor seed oil is crazy thick, of course you are having trouble. If you are having these problems it's because the oil is too thick.

I use ethyl oleate for everything now, but MCT works and is a lot cheaper and sufficient for test e. I don't think you even need BB for 250mg/ml test e if I remember correctly. and 1.5 is more than enough BA, 1% is fine.

People report PIP with high doses of test e, like 500mg/ml. Not sure what you are brewing but anything 'reasonable' should be fine.

Castor seed oil is crazy thick, of course you are having trouble. If you are having these problems it's because the oil is too thick.

I use ethyl oleate for everything now, but MCT works and is a lot cheaper and sufficient for test e. I don't think you even need BB for 250mg/ml test e if I remember correctly. and 1.5 is more than enough BA, 1% is fine.

People report PIP with high doses of test e, like 500mg/ml. Not sure what you are brewing but anything 'reasonable' should be fine.
CSO generally stands for cottonseed oil, not castor oil

I haven't ordered for like a year so I forgot: If I'm in the US, is it better to order from the US warehouse price list or it doesn't matter that much? Shipping time is not a big concern, I ordered from the international list last time and got it fast.

I wish there were more options for Retatrutide quantity, I don't want to order ten 15mg vials on my first go-round with reta which I haven't tried before, I would rather order a smaller amount first to see how I like it. The international list has more options for retatrutide. Thanks. The best vendor!
You don’t get a choice between domestic or international. If it’s in stock domestic, then it will come from that warehouse first. If it’s not in stock domestic, then you will get in internationally.

So you just place an order for what you want, and they will invoice you accordingly and split your order between what’s available domestically and internationally.

If you want something off the international price list directly, it has to be out of stock or not offered on the domestic list.

I hope that makes sense.

yeah, especially when they bear the customs risk for you, I wouldn't take any chances tbh

Do you like having your address flagged for having shipped illegal substances? If you don't mind then by all means buddy, go ahead and order HGH/Steroids from these countries. I certainly don't appreciate calls from customs or the cops.

And go fuck yourself and your sarcasm, arrogant little prick. :)

Last edited:
Do you like having your address flagged for having shipped illegal substances? If you don't mind then by all means buddy, go ahead and order HGH/Steroids from these countries. I certainly don't appreciate calls from customs or the cops.

And go fuck yourself and your sarcasm, arrogant little prick. :)
Calm down friend.. it's gonna be alright!

Alright dawg!!! Tracy @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what's up with this promo!!! It's thursday!!!!
Adventure Time Cartoons Comics GIF

You need to calm down more. He was right, there is an "EU special line" which means 100% no customs risk for you, because it goes through a reshipping service in the EU.
That's what I was thinking... I don't think dude was tring to be sarcastic! Lol