Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Castor seed oil is crazy thick, of course you are having trouble. If you are having these problems it's because the oil is too thick.

I use ethyl oleate for everything now, but MCT works and is a lot cheaper and sufficient for test e. I don't think you even need BB for 250mg/ml test e if I remember correctly. and 1.5 is more than enough BA, 1% is fine.

People report PIP with high doses of test e, like 500mg/ml. Not sure what you are brewing but anything 'reasonable' should be fine.
I am using cottonseed oil, its not because of oil. I had same problem with testo E few years ago with another supplier, I was trying then also mct and it was same, its going fast maybe about 20ml and then slows down a lot. There was never same issues with other products. Testosterone works good, but filtering is horrible

Hi everyone, I orderd EU domestic recently and I need your help identifying the products since there was no SKU except on one box... I asked Tracy but they seem they won't help me in any way.

Do you like having your address flagged for having shipped illegal substances? If you don't mind then by all means buddy, go ahead and order HGH/Steroids from these countries. I certainly don't appreciate calls from customs or the cops.

And go fuck yourself and your sarcasm, arrogant little prick. :)
bro how do you even manage to breathe ahahahaha, no wonder people think we steroid users are retarded meatheads, some people definitely don't help the cause