Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is a ridiculous response. Multiple times you have talked about "lucky" and "unlucky" vials. Maybe that discord members sample was an "unlucky" one? How would you even know how many vials of yours would come in lower? You send a single sample of gh, when every other reputable vendor, such as K4L, Opti, TP etc, sends multiple of each batch to get a good average since there is definitely a variance from vial to vial.

Each extra vial is only $100 for purity and dimer, everyone else does it but you won't. And then you discredit people who tested your stuff when it comes back bad. From what I understand, at least 4 more vials were sent from those kits for retesting to see if it was just an "unlucky" vial like you talk about.

Anyways, my CNY gh came in and I had a special case made just for it....

When we talked about lucky and unlucky vials, it was a discussion about HGH ranging between 96% and 99% and yes purity can be different from a vial to another, it affects the quantity very slightly.

The proof is that variance between those recently tested vials is very minimum. VS the lady vial that tested with an unusual purity value of HGH that was never seen for more than a year and for a quantity that is far away from the other vials tested. If it doesn't raise questions for you especially after this recent testing and you believe my answer is ridiculous, then believe what do you want.

Instead of being grateful to what you got at very cheap price and tested and being fair to the supplier who did his homework by testing, and his testing was confirmed by blind testing, you prefer to trust an anonymous shady lady, in a group full of haters and redditors.

We used to do variance testing in the first batchs we sent of HGH, not worth it, results are often very close.

When we talked about lucky and unlucky vials, it was a discussion about HGH ranging between 96% and 99% and yes purity can be different from a vial to another, it affects the quantity very slightly.

The proof is that variance between those recently tested vials is very minimum. VS the lady vial that tested with an unusual purity value of HGH that was never seen for more than a year and for a quantity that is far away from the other vials tested. If it doesn't raise questions for you especially after this recent testing and you believe my answer is ridiculous, then believe what do you want.

Instead of being fair to the supplier who did his homework by testing, and his testing was confirmed by blind testing, you prefer to trust an anonymous lady, in a group full of haters.

We used to do variance testing in the first batchs we sent of HGH, not worth it, results are often very close.
I can't believe how you completely ignored the vial case. Thoughts?

Instead of being grateful to what you got at very cheap price and tested and being fair to the supplier who did his homework by testing, and his testing was confirmed by blind testing, you prefer to trust an anonymous shady lady, in a group full of haters and redditors.

If there's any tests I question it's vendors tests. If yours were perfect I wouldn't have thrown out over 30 kits of multiple peptides that either tested as being contaminated with sema or something completely different than I ordered. The tests you had posted on your price list at the time definitely didn't show that. But I do appreciate that you are honest and up front about bad tests now. That is a massive improvement over the way things were done in October and November.

If there's any tests I question it's vendors tests. If yours were perfect I wouldn't have thrown out over 30 kits of multiple peptides that either tested as being contaminated with sema or something completely different than I ordered. The tests you had posted on your price list at the time definitely didn't show that. But I do appreciate that you are honest and up front about bad tests now. That is a massive improvement over the way things were done in October and November.
Fair enough.

Customer is free to question vendors tests.
Vendor is free to question customers tests.

Take all results with a grain of salt. Do multiple tests to remove doubt.
Everyone makes their final opinion at the end. We are not perfect, and neither are our customers.

Now you are making me kinda worried lol. I Just put in an order for their tb 500

Now you are making me kinda worried lol. I Just put in an order for their tb 500

I would be too. They have great GH and oils if you don't mind refiltering sometimes. But I'd hold off on peptides until their cutoff for acceptable purity isn't 85% and they start putting batch numbers on them like it was mentioned months ago.

I would be too. They have great GH and oils if you don't mind refiltering sometimes. But I'd hold off on peptides until their cutoff for acceptable purity isn't 85% and they start putting batch numbers on them like it was mentioned months ago.

They had toxic contamination or some shit in their bpc 157 or tb 500?

Thanks for sharing.
I guess I was right when I said that those donnors in that discord group cannot be trusted.
I know that many of them are good customers and trustworthy, but unfortunately I have so much haters there who try to sully QSC reputation by all possible means, especially in reddit comments, and it often surprise me that I find sometimes they are testing some kits with some color of tops that were never produced by QSC.
That vial definitely didn't belong to us, 93% purity, large difference on quantity, that was a clear dishonest sample donation.
You must realize that those donors “who cannot be trusted” are the same donors who made a decision to do further testing. It is not a perfect process, but there are safety mechanisms to ensure any significant discrepancies, or errors, are researched to ensure a consistent, and hopefully accurate result.

If this group, which I am a part of (although not this specific test), were intent on causing damage to your reputation, there would not have been any attempt to do additional testing.

Do not discredit the work of the group, because of one mistake (or one potentially purposeful bad intention).

As I have always said, there are thing I really like about you and you operation, and there are things I don’t like. I don’t completely discredit you when you say or do things that I believe to be contrary to good customer service, but I keep an open mind because of all the good things you are trying to do.

Everything here is imperfect, as everyone here is also imperfect, but I generally believe the consensus is that we all, as a whole, feel we are all working to make these “illegal” activities as safe as realistically possible.

Last edited:
You must realize that those donors “who cannot be trusted” are the same donors who made a decision to do further testing. It is not a perfect process, but there are safety mechanisms to ensure any significant discrepancies, or errors, are researched to ensure a consistent, and hopefully accurate result.

If this group, which I am a part of (although not this specific test), were intent on causing damage to your reputation, there would not have been any attempt to do additional testing.

Do not discredit the work of the group, because of one mistake (or one potentially purposeful bad intention).

Can you verify what went wrong with that wave of testing? I’d love to see more work from the group, but from my POV the only thing I’ve heard of it was someone sending in the wrong vial (possibly intentional) and then we never got an explanation to what actually happened. It just looked weird that the “off” test happened to be the exact dosage of another vial that QSC sells.

I think a lot of us were waiting on follow-ups for this incident but it died down. Would love clarity on it

Can you verify what went wrong with that wave of testing? I’d love to see more work from the group, but from my POV the only thing I’ve heard of it was someone sending in the wrong vial (possibly intentional) and then we never got an explanation to what actually happened. It just looked weird that the “off” test happened to be the exact dosage of another vial that QSC sells.

I think a lot of us were waiting on follow-ups for this incident but it died down. Would love clarity on it
As I was not part of this specific test, I do believe the only thing that exists is that additional testing was completed, and shared here, to try and clear up any confusion.

Regardless of the root cause, steps were taken to ensure integrity with the testing process.

As I was not part of this specific test, I do believe the only thing that exists is that additional testing was completed, and shared here, to try and clear up any confusion.

Regardless of the root cause, steps were taken to ensure integrity with the testing process.

No offense but that is such a non-answer it doesn’t give the group any credibility at all. Just makes it sound even more sketchy. You’re affiliated with these guys but have no idea how they did something wrong and if it was intentional?

And we’re supposed to rely on “we have integrity trust me” as your defense for it? This is why nobody is taking it seriously. I’d genuinely like to know the truth before I place a big GH order next month. But as of right now there is no case against it.

No offense but that is such a non-answer it doesn’t give the group any credibility at all. Just makes it sound even more sketchy. You’re affiliated with these guys but have no idea how they did something wrong and if it was intentional?

And we’re supposed to rely on “we have integrity trust me” as your defense for it? This is why nobody is taking it seriously. I’d genuinely like to know the truth before I place a big GH order next month. But as of right now there is no case against it.
As I stated, I was not part of that testing. If you cannot accept that answer, then come to whatever conclusion you want! I really don’t care!

Place your order and send off for testing. You do not have to rely on the actions of others. Do whatever makes you happy!

Last edited: