Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I will try just to catch up the delay from my whatsaap since I just got it back, then will start the promo.

This time, the promo can be done via email or whatsaap but not both, I have 4 assistants now helping on emails, so you will be able to get your orders processed within few hours or minutes.
+ an email where I deal with issues.

I think you already noticed the improvement of the service and we hope that this time, there will be zero complaints about delayed answer.

Reminds me of a documentary I watched about Nutty-putty cave and the dude that got stuck and died in his stuck position. Not exactly cave diving but same difference as far as I'm concerned.
I'll get a better adrenaline rush from ordering combined 10kg of various raws, and having it delivered to a PO Box at the local USPS office located right next to the Police + Fire station, then boldly walking in to collect my package.
Yeah that incident gave me PTSD just from reading about it. I can't think of a more horrific way to die. I'd rather be burned at the stake. I'd rather be sucked out of an airlock of a spaceship and float off into deep space feeling sorry for myself than be stuck upside down in a hole in a cave for days and slowly die from heart failure or whatever it was that ultimately killed him. Give me anything besides that. The worst way to die, period.

Last edited:
I will try just to catch up the delay from my whatsaap since I just got it back, then will start the promo.

This time, the promo can be done via email or whatsaap but not both, I have 4 assistants now helping on emails, so you will be able to get your orders processed within few hours or minutes.

I think you already noticed the improvement of the service and we hope that this time, there will be zero complaints about delayed answer.
When do you introduce the promo?

Still quite slow honestly, going on a week waiting for confirmation of payment since sending ID hash

Still quite slow honestly, going on a week waiting for confirmation of payment since sending ID hash
Emails were down to zero today.
We don’t send payment confirmations.
If you sent transaction hash then just wait for your tracking.
If you think there is an issue with your order, you can send it to: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

+ requested Canada special line , and I already talked about time between shipping and tracking availability for special lines (EU, AUS, CA)

Has anyone had a problem with them not being able to find the btc? Sent hash id from cashapp and they said they could not find it

I copied my hash the other day and it gave me a random ass number that didn’t exist. I had to close out and refresh everything then it gave me a proper hash. Might be what’s happening to you