Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Are there actually floaters still? Isn't that a old issue that has now been addressed by QSC with changing over their filter type being used in the manufacturing process?

Can't really do anything about parts of stoppers, that's happening after its been received and I think a member posted the correct way to draw so as to minimize stopper damage.

I have never had any floaters.

Are there actually floaters still? Isn't that a old issue that has now been addressed by QSC with changing over their filter type being used in the manufacturing process?

Can't really do anything about parts of stoppers, that's happening after its been received and I think a member posted the correct way to draw so as to minimize stopper damage.
i had floaters in my promo oils but it was only a handful out of prob 150 vials total. Also QSC mentioned this was leftovers from the old batch. i think new batch shit has different packaging and labelling. some new batch stuff was sent out for promo oil too i believe

i had floaters in my promo oils but it was only a handful out of prob 150 vials total. Also QSC mentioned this was leftovers from the old batch. i think new batch shit has different packaging and labelling. some new batch stuff was sent out for promo oil too i believe
Yeah, I thought I remember seeing QSC say that they switched over the filters around that promo time and the promo was clearing out the old stock. I thought that was the end of the floater issues...

International pack just touched down. Took a little longer than normal (about 4 1/2 weeks) but this was right after all the shipping issues happened in Asia. It actually worked better for me since I just moved and had fo change my address.

Order looks correct and the packaging is very discrete. Love that it’s sealed in a silver / foil-ish type of wrap. This helps offset any of the lower level scanners and X-rays.

Starting their HGH today. I’ll report on it in about a month

International pack just touched down. Took a little longer than normal (about 4 1/2 weeks) but this was right after all the shipping issues happened in Asia. It actually worked better for me since I just moved and had fo change my address.

Order looks correct and the packaging is very discrete. Love that it’s sealed in a silver / foil-ish type of wrap. This helps offset any of the lower level scanners and X-rays.

Starting their HGH today. I’ll report on it in about a month
Delete the part about how they get through customs

Delete the part about how they get through customs

Won’t let me edit or delete for some reason. Mods can handle it.

Regardless, customs are not the ones with low level scanners. It gets through them because there are millions of packages a day coming to America. Their technology is fancy enough to not be fooled by the color gray. It’s the local folks this helps with.

Won’t let me edit or delete for some reason. Mods can handle it.

Regardless, customs are not the ones with low level scanners. It gets through them because there are millions of packages a day coming to America. Their technology is fancy enough to not be fooled by the color gray. It’s the local folks this helps with.

That’s not what it helps with. What it does do is contain odors.

HCG 3500 IU available us domestic

100 USD / kit, limited stock
Mine landed a few days ago but I just picked it up. So this is 3,500 IU per vial? Does anyone know how to dose this the easiest way if I want to take 500 IU ....I guess twice a week? It's been a couple years since I took HCG ...but from my doctor it came with instructions. I'm pretty dumb with calculations so I always ask. Haha

Mine landed a few days ago but I just picked it up. So this is 3,500 IU per vial? Does anyone know how to dose this the easiest way if I want to take 500 IU ....I guess twice a week? It's been a couple years since I took HCG ...but from my doctor it came with instructions. I'm pretty dumb with calculations so I always ask. Haha

Making sure your name still checks out huh lol

Is this correct for a 1ml insulin pin with 1ml bac water? 3500÷100=35. So 35iu per tic. So 35x15= 525iu. So 15 tics on a 1ml syringe?

1ML water means every 0.1 = 350

Back