Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah, I was gonna say.

1mg = 3iu

360iu = 120mg

120mg per vial would be insane and make zero sense.

360 / 10 / 3 = 12mg per vial. Which is perfect for my needs. But I’d need it janoshik tested first. I test each order from QSC, but need to start using janoshik.
It will be tested prior making it available for sale. Every new product cannot be sold until the batch is tested.

Your spewing nonsense. Only non private mail can be opened without a judges warrant. They can't even open first class mail without a warrant. Non private mail is bulk mail, media mail and advertising mail....only that can be opened without a warrant. Also the info about the inspector is false as well.The Inspectors set packages aside....then get a judges warrant before they open them.

Please you fking retard, you're confusing your elementary school understanding of how the world works with reality again.

....and it's "you're" spewing nonsense, not "your"

------------:
As long as your mail isn't being transported by plane, or truck, it's protected against warrantless inspection, lol.

"What's rattling in that box?" "Do those vials on the xray contain flammable liquid?"

It's illegal to send a lighter, or a pack of matches through the mail. How do you think they enforce that law?

Revised rules as of 2021. Only mail "Sealed against inspection" is 'Set aside" for a warrant. That's First Class mail, nothing else.

§ 233.11

Mail Screening.

(a)

Screening of Mail Transported by Aircraft

—(1)

Authority.

Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 5401, the Postal Service is authorized to provide for the safe and expeditious transportation of mail by aircraft and may make such rules, regulations, and orders consistent with part A of subtitle VII of title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations or any order, rule or regulation made by the Secretary of Transportation as may be necessary for such transportation, except as otherwise provided in 39 U.S.C. 5402.

(2)

Purpose.

To prevent and deter the carriage of
unauthorized explosives, incendiaries, or other destructive substances or items in the mail or in postal products onboard aircraft and to ensure the security and safety of all persons and property onboard aircraft carrying mail.

(3)

Policy.

Mail which may pose a hazard to aviation can, without a search warrant or the sender's or addressee's consent, be screened by any means capable of identifying explosives, nonmailable firearms, or other dangerous contents in the mails that are destructive or could endanger life or property.

(b)

Screening of Surface Transported Mail—

(1)

Authority.

Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 404 the Postal Service has specific power to provide for, among other things, the handling of mail. Mail may be screened without a search warrant or the sender's or addressee's consent in exigent circumstances to identify explosives or other dangerous contents in the mails.

----------------------

Also:

I could go on. Each class of mail that's not First class has additional restrictions subject to inspection for compliance and can be opened for inspection. without a warrant.

Last edited:
Simple google will tell you, i think your brain is invaded by worms or tracy’s pubes lol

Initial results show several cases about it already, how can you function with so mich confidence with an iq like that.
He is just brain dead.
I guess he also believes that forwarding is safe, when in fact it goes through customs with all your info on the package, unlike QSC tried to convince everybody :)

Last edited:
What you have is clearly not test u.

60 degrees celsius is the melting point

View attachment 283113
It gets to 40 - 45 deg C where I am in summer, inside can be hotter when closed up.... Plus its gone through 15 summers!

There are ads on TV here every year through summer reminding people not to leave their kids in cars as they can be brain damaged within 10mins or some crazy shit... And seems every year we hear of some crackhead leaving the kids in the car and they either die or are brain damaged.

So, yeah, I got Test U

So, how could have this possibly happened that someone manages to get Test U melted.... If its shipped through hot climates during summer, sits in an enclosed metal box for a period of time on a hot day, sure, I can see cases where its going to exceed 60 deg C. This shit is being shipped half way around the world and the temperature is going to be wildly different depending on the routes.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was gonna say.

1mg = 3iu

360iu = 120mg

120mg per vial would be insane and make zero sense.

360 / 10 / 3 = 12mg per vial. Which is perfect for my needs. But I’d need it janoshik tested first. I test each order from QSC, but need to start using janoshik.
Its Jano tested by QSC before and then as part of the Group Buy, QSC pay for the testing again and people within the GB randomly choose from amongst themselves who will send in a vial from their purchase and Jano tests those again with QSC paying for the testing.... Can't get much more comprehensive testing for a batch, if you know of better, I'm all ears.

I would consider buying an air conditioner if it's 118f-140f INSIDE your house. I'm pretty sure living in a cave in Afghanistan it's not that hot
Sorry, I amended that. We had 1 year where it got to 48 deg C in the shade and it was abnormal, was brutal though! Normally, it tops out at 40 deg C with a odd high in the 40's. High 30's are just our normal summer.

We do have air conditioners here.... But I'm not running it all day while I'm at work just to keep the temp down inside the house while I'm not home.

Last edited:
Finally received my kits of Tirz 10mg from the GB promo….took longer than expected but everything accounted for with no issues. Waiting for the next HGH promo to stock up!

Please you fking retard, you're confusing your elementary school understanding of how the world works with reality again.

....and it's "you're" spewing nonsense, not "your"

------------:
As long as your mail isn't being transported by plane, or truck, it's protected against warrantless inspection, lol.

"What's rattling in that box?" "Do those vials on the xray contain flammable liquid?"

It's illegal to send a lighter, or a pack of matches through the mail. How do you think they enforce that law?

Revised rules as of 2021. Only mail "Sealed against inspection" is 'Set aside" for a warrant. That's First Class mail, nothing else.

§ 233.11

Mail Screening.

(a)

Screening of Mail Transported by Aircraft

—(1)

Authority.

Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 5401, the Postal Service is authorized to provide for the safe and expeditious transportation of mail by aircraft and may make such rules, regulations, and orders consistent with part A of subtitle VII of title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations or any order, rule or regulation made by the Secretary of Transportation as may be necessary for such transportation, except as otherwise provided in 39 U.S.C. 5402.

(2)

Purpose.

To prevent and deter the carriage of
unauthorized explosives, incendiaries, or other destructive substances or items in the mail or in postal products onboard aircraft and to ensure the security and safety of all persons and property onboard aircraft carrying mail.

(3)

Policy.

Mail which may pose a hazard to aviation can, without a search warrant or the sender's or addressee's consent, be screened by any means capable of identifying explosives, nonmailable firearms, or other dangerous contents in the mails that are destructive or could endanger life or property.

(b)

Screening of Surface Transported Mail—

(1)

Authority.

Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 404 the Postal Service has specific power to provide for, among other things, the handling of mail. Mail may be screened without a search warrant or the sender's or addressee's consent in exigent circumstances to identify explosives or other dangerous contents in the mails.

----------------------

Also:

I could go on. Each class of mail that's not First class has additional restrictions subject to inspection for compliance and can be opened for inspection. without a warrant.
You sir are a moron.

None of that is true. You might be too young to remember the Unabomber, but there's no way to ship something anonymously after that guy.
I have nothing to say about the situation but my post office has cash machines you can print priority or any other labels on. Sure there's cameras but nothing a hoody and mask can't cover. I've sent out dozens of anonymous packs.

After resolving Adipotide I got a skin - like milk or a pudding if you let it rest for a while - on the surface. Moving the vial doesn't work.

I never have seen that before. Is their an explanation for it?

Last edited:
Back