Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I went to order from medexsupply and this is on the listing:

""This item can only be sold to licensed practitioner or any other person(s) or entity licensed by the State."'

Am I missing something?
Gpz medlab which is I believe the same company since they ship from the same city, doesn't require it.

You could always go back to school too if you really want bac water by the case

Any plans on adding tirz, Hgh and other peptides to Canada domestic?
We would love to, but shipments for large stocks are limited and we often send all when we can of HGH and it sells in less than 24 hours.
Take advantage of the available oils and for glp and peptides take them international, pass rate is enough good

You don’t know how much fat the average person has on their ass until you see the Luka Magnatta video 1 lunatic 1 ice pick video. I can assure you for the average human 1.5” is a better option for the glutes looking as there’s no real cons to going in an extra half inch lol just insurance really
God that video was horrible. I watched it when it was first posted and was really hoping it was fake. But then the guy went on the run and was mailing body parts if I remember right. So fucked up

I believe you confused oil kits with bacteriostatic water kits and you started reconstitution of your hgh and sema with your deca oils, that have probably the same tops of colors as bac water and you assumed they are the same, which what explains the peptides and HGH that didn't dissolve, mystery solved.

Yeah that was my bad lmao. Stuff showed up separately and I got them mixed up
ho lee fuk

It would be great if Tracy posted the conversation of him begging for forgiveness.
I no longer process orders since months, my assistants are nice, patient even with the most difficult customers and don’t care about what happened in the past or any drama happening here or elsewhere because they don’t know about it, so probably nothing was needed to complete his order beside paying it at full

Back