Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Or any UGL, when India pharma is so cheap.

Look into tablet manufacturing some time. It requires careful selection of excipients because different active ingredients "clump" with certain excipients (they call it the "hazelnut effect" when you get a random ball of concentrated active ingredient in a random tablet), and then each ingredient has to be ground to a specific particle size for that specific formula, and after all that, a 15% variation from table to tablet is considered acceptable.

Just dumping the active ingredient with some random excipients and mixing may give you 98% of the pills being close enough to the advertised potency, but there will likely be a few duds, and some extra "hot" tabs in there. A real problem depending on what the drug it is.
That’s why UGL clen is a nope for me.

Or any UGL, when India pharma is so cheap.

Look into tablet manufacturing some time. It requires careful selection of excipients because different active ingredients "clump" with certain excipients (they call it the "hazelnut effect" when you get a random ball of concentrated active ingredient in a random tablet), and then each ingredient has to be ground to a specific particle size for that specific formula, and after all that, a 15% variation from table to tablet is considered acceptable.

Just dumping the active ingredient with some random excipients and mixing may give you 98% of the pills being close enough to the advertised potency, but there will likely be a few duds, and some extra "hot" tabs in there. A real problem depending on what the drug it is.
Yeah I know a dude who has a private lab. Has a pill press but orders caber, clen, etc from India to resell.

His reasoning was sound. If he messes up a batch, there goes $500-$1000 in raws and a bunch of poorly distributed pills that can’t sell.

They used to make orals but the QA was apparently too difficult.

That’s why I’m mind blown anyone would use China orals without variance testing them first

@egruberman and QSC mentioned legality. You're saying it's difficult due to variance. These are different things.

QSC has stated repeatedly they won’t be making orals, either tablets or capsules. Doing so is very much not legal in China.

I can see variance being a problem but that doesn't seem why QSC stopped orals, specifically.

Hi, has anyone ordered the bulk metformin? Do I just measure a dose out and take w/water?

Not a good idea. Metformin performs different functions as it's absorbed in different parts of the GI tract. The regular pills are formulated to slow release down so most is absorbed by the small intestines. In fact, the MR (modified release) and XR (extended release) are designed to spread digestion over an even wider area than the immediate release tablets.

The quick absorption on your tongue will leave an awful change in taste for a while.

The rapid absorption in your stomach will trigger the unpleasant side effects that make it intolerable for some people, but much stronger.

Very little will reach the small intestines
where the glucose lowering effects take place. The MR and XR versions are so good at preventing early release in the stomach they're as effective at lowering glucose using lower doses.

India pharma would be a better choice here. Or just get an easy prescription on line and buy it with GoodRx, if you're in the US. It's extremely cheap. 180 850mg tabs is $10 at Walmart without insurance.

Last edited:
Tried to reconstitute 2 vials of GH and a vial of sema with bac water all purchased from this source. Both the GH and the sema aren’t dissolving. It’s the weirdest thing. Typically it dissolves almost instantly. Anyone had this issue?
I believe you confused oil kits with bacteriostatic water kits and you started reconstitution of your hgh and sema with your deca oils, that have probably the same tops of colors as bac water and you assumed they are the same, which what explains the peptides and HGH that didn't dissolve, mystery solved.

Not a good idea. Metformin performs different functions as it's absorbed in different parts of the GI tract. The regular pills are formulated to slow release down so most is absorbed by the small intestines. In fact, the MR (modified release) and XR (extended release) are designed to spread digestion over an even wider area than the immediate release tablets.

The quick absorption on your tongue will leave an awful change in taste for a while.

The rapid absorption in your stomach will trigger the unpleasant side effects that make it intolerable for some people, but much stronger.

where the glucose lowering effects take place. The MR and XR versions are so good at preventing early release in the stomach they're as effective at lowering glucose using lower doses.

India pharma would be a better choice here. Or just get an easy prescription on line and buy it with GoodRx, if you're in the US. It's extremely cheap. 180 850mg tabs is $10 at Walmart without insurance.
Where would one get an “easy” prescription online?

@egruberman and QSC mentioned legality. You're saying it's difficult due to variance. These are different things.

I can see variance being a problem but that doesn't seem why QSC stopped orals, specifically.
No im just saying if he tested it from the other source id hope he did variance.

Also, when QSC did sell orals before they tested all over the place so they stopped. Other Chinese sources do it. So its not legality

Back on track after a stellar first handful of orders but then some issues. QSC, welcome back
to my wallet.

Thank you for this info! I've already bought the metformin--based on your info i'm buying some delayed release capsules to put the doses in. Thank you again!

Back