Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Although it's probably fine, it's not the same as non-pyrogenic water for injection.

Distilled water is raised to temperature high enough to kill any living organisms.

Being converted to steam leaves behind solids and high molecular weight contaminants.

However, tiny droplets carried by the steam contain low molecular weight contaminants, mainly the byproducts of living organisms.

Water for injection (aka non-pyrogenic water) goes through another step where the tiny droplets are separated from the steam, resulting in water free from these low molecular weight contaminants which can cause illness.

So there is a difference between distilled water and pharmaceutical grade non-pyrogenic water.

Meanwhile I hope the oil in my gear is at least fast food kitchen grade...

But seriously, the more I learn about this the more I'd bet my ass most no name "BAC water" is BS whipped together without any regard for the actual standards. I doubt most even bother using distilled water.
You can buy positively charged RO filters with a porosity of 0.0001μm that filter out pyrogens (Milli-Q is one example). They’re positively charged because most endotoxins are gram negative and the porosity of some of positively charge filters I recall reading about can be up to 0.22μm and still be effective from what I recall.

Double terminal distillation followed by the right type of RO filter should produce WFI (water for injection) that’s pyrogen free.

Fascinating stuff, because I used to use do what a lot of people here probably did/do and filtered distilled with a sterile 0.22 μm and called it good, until I switched to a 0.05μm filter a couple years ago. Never a problem with either, but it’s time to up my game again to a newer filter or perhaps go back to the Hospira packs to be perfectly safe.

Why you all use bacwater

I use water for injection for years up to 2/3 months and never had a problem

When pharma peptides like HGH are provided with Water for Injection, the instructions say to use within 24 hours of reconstitution because there's no preservative to keep the peptide protein from degrading.

When they're provided with Bacteriostatic water, the instructions say to be used within 30 days because the alcohol preserves the peptide for much longer.

I buy the 50ml Hospira Sterile Water for Injections then add 0.5ml of Sterile BA when I open one.

I think 50ml is like $10 or so
thank you! i’m making notes for whenever i have to re-up. quick search has the 50ml bottles at like $14, which is still cheap af compared to current reputable BW prices.

I tried also this greentops 12iu hgh from cool achieve(also known as xce peptides but this company doesnt selling anymore). I didnt get any cts on 6iu and my hgh numbers was 36 after 10iu of injection 2h before bloodwork. Igf1 number was 620. baseline igf1 is 230. With qsc i score around the same but sides are bad. Cant close my hands....
Maybe try K4l?

When pharma peptides like HGH are provided with Water for Injection, the instructions say to use within 24 hours of reconstitution because there's no preservative to keep the peptide protein from degrading.

When they're provided with Bacteriostatic water, the instructions say to be used within 30 days because the alcohol preserves the peptide for much longer.
I don't think the BA is there to keep the peptide from degrading man. It's there to keep cooties from growing in the water.

I don't think the BA is there to keep the peptide from degrading man. It's there to keep cooties from growing in the water.

I didn't go too deep into the details, but
I'll expand since you mentioned it.

You're not wrong, in the sense the alcohol is there to prevent bacterial growth.

IMG_8116.jpeg

Any bacteria that develop would present a potential health hazard, but even if they don't, they'll produce enzymes to break down the peptide proteins and feed on them.

So it's both, to maintain sterility, and prevent degradation of the peptide.

Consider this. A single use GLP med pharma pen is made with Bac water, not water for injection, even though it's produced in a sterile environment, and not subject to multiple piercings like a multi use vial. That's an acknowledgment that the possibility of bacteria growth remains, no matter how sterile the conditions of production. These meds have a 2 year expiration date after reconstitution refridgerated, and 30 days at room temperature, which is a testament to how effective Bac is (there are no other preservatives in the pen).

If you added a sufficient quantity of alcohol to milk, like an Irish Cream, it'll keep the milk from spoiling for years, so that's a clearer case of how it's a "preservative" by preventing dangerous bacteria from growing but also the harmless bacteria that would break down the proteins turning the milk to cheese.

That’s correct

Why you all use bacwater

I use water for injection for years up to 2/3 months and never had a problem

Unless it’s 1ml 1-use sterile water, that is asking for an infection. Water based & sub-q has a much greater chance of causing infection.

Hello, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , I ordered US Domestic on Tuesday (same email as username). Does tracking usually get sent out? The Price list says 3-5 days for US Domestic but I understand that's after the product ships. Sorry, I'm sure this is answered somewhere but this thread is huge. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , I ordered US Domestic on Tuesday (same email as username). Does tracking usually get sent out? The Price list says 3-5 days for US Domestic but I understand that's after the product ships. Sorry, I'm sure this is answered somewhere but this thread is huge. Thanks!
I know I’m not QSC, I placed an order and received it like 2-3 days after (depends where you are in the country I’m sure) and I didn’t receive or ask for a tracking number. Keep an eye on USPS informed delivery. I bet it’ll show up on its way within a day or two.

They used to make orals but the QA was apparently too difficult.

That’s why I’m mind blown anyone would use China orals without variance testing them first

Or any UGL, when India pharma is so cheap.

Look into tablet manufacturing some time. It requires careful selection of excipients because different active ingredients "clump" with certain excipients (they call it the "hazelnut effect" when you get a random ball of concentrated active ingredient in a random tablet), and then each ingredient has to be ground to a specific particle size for that specific formula, and after all that, a 15% variation from table to tablet is considered acceptable.

Just dumping the active ingredient with some random excipients and mixing may give you 98% of the pills being close enough to the advertised potency, but there will likely be a few duds, and some extra "hot" tabs in there. A real problem depending on what the drug it is.

Back