Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I

I bought the bac water also from this source. Which I’ve used many times before with no issue, but this was from a new batch. I’ll try to reconstitute another vial with different bac and follow up with results. Kinda sucks, 48 IU of GH in the trash
I reconstituted another vial of GH with a different batch of bac water and it dissolved normally. Look at the difference in these 2 bac kits, both purchased from this source at the same time but they showed up like 2 weeks apart.

@Ghoul you probably know this since you know everything else.

I got some hospira bac water that's a couple years passed expiry, still good? I mean water can't really expire right lol

I don't see how it could possibly expire unless it got contaminated, or the seal failed.

I reconstituted another vial of GH with a different batch of bac water and it dissolved normally. Look at the difference in these 2 bac kits, both purchased from this source at the same time but they showed up like 2 weeks apart.

I would take this up with the vendor. Might be time for the first Jano test of BAC water.

How to make bac water:

Buy 100 ml normal water for injection (3€)
Buy 100 ml benzyl alcohol usp or ph.eur. (7€)

remove 1 ml from the water, add 1 ml of benzyl alcohol, shake

View attachment 285207
I argue that there's no reason to remove (waste) the 1ml of H20; just add the 1ml of BA, and run with it You end up with a 0.99% BA solution instead of 1%.

Or just add 0.9ml of BA to the 100ml H20, then you'd get 0.9% BAC which is mostly what's for sale anyway...

I argue that there's no reason to remove (waste) the 1ml of H20; just add the 1ml of BA, and run with it You end up with a 0.99% BA solution instead of 1%.

Yeah, would be the easiest way for sure. I've done the 1% and never had any problems or pip though

Back