Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dont want or need that much. Would either waste most of it or have to deal with reselling, shipping etc. It's only a better deal if you either use that much or have the time to waste reselling the extra.

Fair. It does have unlimited shelf life which could justify it.

I'm the kind of guy who was always at risk of coming home with a truckload of monkey sh1t if it was a bargain.

Just like your bitching cause I don't want to buy a case of bac water..

Let's all be happy there are now 2 options, small quantity and cheap bulk, of bacteria turd free BAC that won't leave our expensive peptides in a useless clump at the bottom of the vial or give us a case of the Shanghai sh1ts.

all this talk about bacteriostatic water had me about to give a recommendation. so i checked my long time spot for prices. they went up from $6.99 a bottle to $14.99 per. i’m sure my memory is fucked, but i swear i bought last about 2 years ago at the $6.99. so ya, i won’t be pitching Atlantic Medical.

homebrew or that Medex bulk deal looks like the plan…especially if price hikes are the future. well, Medex, of if you like taking chances, whatever that concoction Amazon is selling as “reconstitution solution”.

I tried also this greentops 12iu hgh from cool achieve(also known as xce peptides but this company doesnt selling anymore). I didnt get any cts on 6iu and my hgh numbers was 36 after 10iu of injection 2h before bloodwork. Igf1 number was 620. baseline igf1 is 230. With qsc i score around the same but sides are bad. Cant close my hands....
Good. Get a man to do the hoovering and stuff. If it ain't pms, now you can also say you can't close your hands. Tracy did say the month of June will be full of surprises. There.

I tried also this greentops 12iu hgh from cool achieve(also known as xce peptides but this company doesnt selling anymore). I didnt get any cts on 6iu and my hgh numbers was 36 after 10iu of injection 2h before bloodwork. Igf1 number was 620. baseline igf1 is 230. With qsc i score around the same but sides are bad. Cant close my hands....
Are you bulking? Cutting? Diet the same?

Back