Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

:rolleyes: Newbie arrived!
This question is nearly a decade old. Since Harmony Pharma from PL sells crashed Testo Cyp.
And in this Thread this question repeats every 250nd page
So what?
There are members here (see the above replies by @dirthand @youwhat? @M@NU @5thGen @BalticSea) that are willing to help someone who is new and very likely nowhere near as experienced as they are. If he's unsure what is best to do, why should he not ask? OK, use the search blah blah but if you don't care to answer you don't need to make fun of him.

So what?
There are members here (see the above replies by @dirthand @youwhat? @M@NU @5thGen @BalticSea) that are willing to help someone who is new and very likely nowhere near as experienced as they are. If he's unsure what is best to do, why should he not ask? OK, use the search blah blah but if you don't care to answer you don't need to make fun of him.

Same d1ckhead mentality in every forum about any topic. Like these clowns spent hours researching every question they ever had instead of asking.

Don't want to answer, ignore it, but that's too much to resist for some guys.

Eve
Same d1ckhead mentality in every forum about any topic. Like these clowns spent hours researching every question they ever had instead of asking.

Everybody has been a newbie at some point, right? Maybe asking silly questions (I certainly have) or saying the wrong thing (ditto) but there are so many people with amazing knowledge here (like yourself) and interacting with you guys it's the best thing. Then, if someone doesn't want to engage with you, it's fine.
Personally, I really enjoy reading your opinions and the way you go about things, even if it's stuff I will never do. Out of curiosity and because I get to "hang around" with people that are awesome.
I appreciate, though, that many don't care about the "social" aspect of it, and it's fair enough. But, in general, people are here to share experiences and thoughts, so what you are saying is true.

Eve

Everybody has been a newbie at some point, right? Maybe asking silly questions (I certainly have) or saying the wrong thing (ditto) but there are so many people with amazing knowledge here (like yourself) and interacting with you guys it's the best thing. Then, if someone doesn't want to engage with you, it's fine.
Personally, I really enjoy reading your opinions and the way you go about things, even if it's stuff I will never do. Out of curiosity and because I get to "hang around" with people that are awesome.
I appreciate, though, that many don't care about the "social" aspect of it, and it's fair enough. But, in general, people are here to share experiences and thoughts, so what you are saying is true.

Listen, I'm typically a pessimist when it comes to the human race and believe the only real motivator is self interest, or at least that's the most reliable motivator.

The self interest here is this: You don't want to discourage questions on a topic involving safety by making people feel like they're going to be humiliated. Because it won't take more than a handful of bad outcomes to potentially get blown out of proportion by the media, and the next thing you know there will be something like the "Stop Deadly Steroids Act" with a few billion $ behind it to fund lots of LE overtime and dedicated prosecutors being used to virtue signal by some politicians up for reelection, and the golden era of light touch enforcement most of us are enjoying comes to an abrupt halt.

Eve

Listen, I'm typically a pessimist when it comes to the human race and believe the only real motivator is self interest, or at least that's the most reliable motivator.

The self interest here is this: You don't want to discourage questions on a topic involving safety by making people feel like they're going to be humiliated. Because it won't take more than a handful of bad outcomes to potentially get blown out of proportion by the media, and the next thing you know there will be something like the "Stop Deadly Steroids Act" with a few billion $ behind it to fund lots of LE overtime and dedicated prosecutors being used to virtue signal by some politicians up for reelection, and the golden era of light touch enforcement most of us are enjoying comes to an abrupt halt.

Get a room.

Excellent point. Always think about the long game and those who bash newbies to make themselves feel better need to drop the Tren etc.. :cool:

Serious questions ….

What is your occupation ?

Are you married?

Eve

There is a difference in being a newbie and being lazy. Spoon feeding used to be frowned upon because it often leads to poor decisions and regurgitation of bad information.

Back in the day when I was a newbie, you don’t even want to post because there are a plethora of information out there, stickies and various threads that you need to read through before you even have to ask questions. Nowadays, people don’t want to go through the trouble and would rather post with bravado and blind ego rather than read the vets thought process and shared experiences.

But then again, things changed, all we talk about now is more drugs and less training and diet.

I'm on QSC tren rn so................
Yo is that true? How do you like it? A source that i shall not name gave me a bottle of tren ace and some other extras for a shipping problem on their end and I was not impressed. Switched sources and it was a night/day difference. I don't know why they would knowingly send me a FREE bunk vial of TReN, maybe send the good shit as fuckup flowers theeen b&s me when i come back for the reup. it gave me night sweats but no aggression in the gym and It just didn't feeeel right so I just casually put it aside and went back to my trusted vials.

Edit: QSC was not the unnamed source. I was never dissatisfied with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd. I am happy customer.

Last edited:
Yo is that true? How do you like it? A source that i shall not name gave me a bottle of tren ace and some other extras for a shipping problem on their end and I was not impressed. Switched sources and it was a night/day difference. I don't know why they would knowingly send me a FREE bunk vial of TReN, maybe send the good shit as fuckup flowers theeen b&s me when i come back for the reup. it gave me night sweats but no aggression in the gym and It just didn't feeeel right so I just casually put it aside and went back to my trusted vials.

Edit: QSC was not the unnamed source. I was never dissatisfied with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd. I am happy customer.
I have found personally that some of the side effects of Tren has been exaggerated. Not all of them but some.

This thing right here , makes it sooo easy to get all your gear back in solution, all my DHB needed to be done… get yourself one .. few mins on level 3 and your golden

Hot plate seems kinda overkill. I use this: Amazon.com it has 3 preset temperatures, the lowest of which can be used to warm the gear for injection. My magnetic stirrer has a hot plate and I prefer the coffee warmer to that as I can walk away from it and not worry about overcooking the gear.

Hello, just received this from international purchase. I believe it to be the TEST C. All the bottles have crystallized precipitate in them. I'm guessing from variations in temp during the travel. Is it best to let sit? Shake? put under warm water? thanks in advance. View attachment 285486
All 40 of my Test C vials from the oils promo were crashed. Wrapped them up in a heating pad, and all 40 were gtg in less than 30 minutes

They did and don’t get me wrong I’m actually a fan of qsc never had a bad experience and prefer them but I needed to order and a competitor Was 100 less a kit for 10mg Tirz. That’s pretty significant 175 vs 280
Got 3rd party testing as well? What about independent 3rd party testing like is happening in the GB's?

$175 is good IF you are getting 10mg of Tirz..... Not so good if you're only getting 6mg once its tested....

There is a difference in being a newbie and being lazy. Spoon feeding used to be frowned upon because it often leads to poor decisions and regurgitation of bad information.

Back in the day when I was a newbie, you don’t even want to post because there are a plethora of information out there, stickies and various threads that you need to read through before you even have to ask questions. Nowadays, people don’t want to go through the trouble and would rather post with bravado and blind ego rather than read the vets thought process and shared experiences.

But then again, things changed, all we talk about now is more drugs and less training and diet.
I understand.
I find myself having to Google so much stuff I don't know about or understand, that I read here.
But the guy above only showed a picture of a vial he received and asked whether it was enough to just shake it or warm it up, somehow.
Tbh, in his shoes, I would have asked you guys, too, even just to double check, without thinking that I was asking to be spoon-fed.
But if you think that that was lazy on his part, no problem, we just looked at this differently. I just disagreed with the way someone replied to him.
Anyway, how are you, sweetie? Have a good day

I understand.
I find myself having to Google so much stuff I don't know about or understand, that I read here.
But the guy above only showed a picture of a vial he received and asked whether it was enough to just shake it or warm it up, somehow.
Tbh, in his shoes, I would have asked you guys, too, even just to double check, without thinking that I was asking to be spoon-fed.
But if you think that that was lazy on his part, no problem, we just looked at this differently. I just disagreed with the way someone replied to him.
Anyway, how are you, sweetie? Have a good day
@iris Is nice.thats different!

Back