Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

"The most worrying discovery was the extent of AAS users reporting syringe sharing (20%)."

Builds herd immunity!

Now pull that out of your ass and hand it over, I'm in a rush :)

Lmao, I’ve been around gear users and have family/friends using aas since the early 90’s; I have never witnessed sharing of syringes or needles.

I’ve also made my rounds around bodybuilding forums since the 2000’s and I’ve never heard anyone mention sharing needles or syringes, even in locker room settings.

Sometimes, these surveys do not translate to worldwide occurrence and only happen in specific settings.

Can anyone here comment if you ever shared syringes with your gym bros in any time of your gear career?

Btw, I hope those guys who did the survey from UK could now afford new syringes lol.

Last edited:
I feel like you just comment on here because you love conflict. Either that or you’re trying to get a high score or something on your reaction count. Take a day off …

Talk with your therapist about your feelings bud not me. There was sound logic in my comment. Too many newbies jump straight to gear thinking that is the way.

Lmao, I’ve been around gear users and have family/friends using aas since the early 90’s; I have never witnessed sharing of syringes or needles.

I’ve also made my rounds around bodybuilding forums since the 2000’s and I’ve never heard anyone mention sharing needles or syringes, even in locker room settings.

Sometimes, these surveys do not translate to worldwide occurrence and only happen in specific settings.

Can anyone here comment if you ever shared syringes with your gym bros in any time of your gear career?

Btw, I hope those guys who did the survey from UK could now afford new syringes lol.

Hard to believe anyone would share needles after aids. OTOH, I live in a state that allows pharmacies to sell 10 syringes no questions asked, or a box if they hand you a pamphlet on sharps disposal. I've asked, in a pinch, and every one says "it's optional, and we refuse too without a prescription.

Brilliant. Given the choice, I suppose this would be it.
But you also have to consider the demographic you are dealing with.
This stuff is all over social media, sarms, gear, peptides. This is what people in their 20s (and younger) are exposed to. And it's so much easier to find these substances than it used to be. So, just wanting it, quick and easy, goes with this scenario, I think. Not everyone will go about it in a considerate way, like you did.
Also, there are older men, that have not been exposed to peds when they were younger and the ones that want to get into trt that may have the same attitude, also related to fomo, maybe.
But I might be wrong.
I mean, when I first started lifted in high school my first thought too was “let’s do steroids” but my buddy who was mentoring me at the time explained all the reasons to not do them, at least until you’re a grown adult with many years of lifting experience.

With the way they’re normalizing it on social media and stuff, you’re going to have a lot of Gen Z’s with a lot of regret fucking around with their hormones before they could legally buy a beer.

The fix I've chosen is a vial spike that filters the fluid drawn into the syringe down to 5um.

As a bonus, it vents the vial, allowing air in so a vacuum isn't created as you draw the liquid which makes drawing more difficult and sucks contaminants into the vial if the stopper seal isn't perfect. It filters the air down to 1um so better than injecting air like I normally did.

Finally, since you connect the syringe to the vial before attaching the needle, drawing is very fast, and the needle isn't blunted, nor do you have to draw with a large gauge and switch to a smaller needle for injection as many do.

Because of the air valve, you push the syringe while it's still in the vial to eliminate bubbles. which reduces waste as well.

So even if it didn't protect your long term health, it's really a convenient upgrade.

View attachment 285664View attachment 285665
What does 99% of the crap you post here have to do with QSC? Please go start your own "lemme show you how smart I think I am" thread.

Even being a “newbie” - you should’ve already been educating yourself on the topics.

You should have 5+ years lifting experience (proper form, routine, exercises), diet dialed in with understanding, etc.

I had educated myself on steroids loooong before I ever pinned. I did flirt with peptides before they were mainstream, around 2018 I was using IPA and CJC no DAC and IGF1LR3 sometimes. Had used prohormones but those are BS and underdosed.

Point is - I knew nearly everything I needed about anabolics, lifting , diet and the lifestyle well before I touched exogenous test.
It's modern society. Why self-educate when you can just ask others to do the work for you?

I mean, when I first started lifted in high school my first thought too was “let’s do steroids” but my buddy who was mentoring me at the time explained all the reasons to not do them, at least until you’re a grown adult with many years of lifting experience.

With the way they’re normalizing it on social media and stuff, you’re going to have a lot of Gen Z’s with a lot of regret fucking around with their hormones before they could legally buy a beer.
The thought to do steriods never crossed my mind until I was 30. Kids these days are being encouraged to cross dress in the 4th grade. This generation is fucked

Jeezus I can see you use harpoons. Look at those oil well sized holes in those vials, lol.

At least you made sure to insert those open air bacteria funnelling spikes to make sure the BA in your gear doesn't go to waste not having anything infectious to fight off...
I let my body do the hard work.I’m never sick so it’s working

Jeezus I can see you use harpoons. Look at those oil well sized holes in those vials, lol.

At least you made sure to insert those open air bacteria funnelling spikes to make sure the BA in your gear doesn't go to waste not having anything infectious to fight off...
It looks like he covers them with a peptide container. I've seen junkies bang dope with rain water in a used sprite lid and they are all still walking around fine

It looks like he covers them with a peptide container. I've seen junkies bang dope with rain water in a used sprite lid and they are all still walking around fine

I knew guys who smoked daily for decades and they were just fine too. There's a lot of damage that can be quietly cumulative. Even basic inflammation chips away at your lifetime supply of hit points. We all voluntarily take a certain amount of risk with ugl (and pharma) anything, but when you can reduce it effortlessly for a couple of bucks why not do your future self the potential favor? Harm reduction right.

The fix I've chosen is a vial spike that filters the fluid drawn into the syringe down to 5um.

As a bonus, it vents the vial, allowing air in so a vacuum isn't created as you draw the liquid which makes drawing more difficult and sucks contaminants into the vial if the stopper seal isn't perfect. It filters the air down to 1um so better than injecting air like I normally did.

Finally, since you connect the syringe to the vial before attaching the needle, drawing is very fast, and the needle isn't blunted, nor do you have to draw with a large gauge and switch to a smaller needle for injection as many do.

Because of the air valve, you push the syringe while it's still in the vial to eliminate bubbles. which reduces waste as well.

So even if it didn't protect your long term health, it's really a convenient upgrade.

View attachment 285664View attachment 285665

These are quite pricey @Ghoul , Would a regular syringe filter~ 0.22um 25mm be sufficient ?