Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

These are quite pricey @Ghoul , Would a regular syringe filter~ 0.22um 25mm be sufficient ?
Don't listen that guy. He is rethinking internet and steroids from the beginning.
12 years back or more, we are using oils from 60, 120 and 240ml bottles from G.A.U.L.S that bottles are ordinary plastic bottles for massage oil with screw cap. We injected liters of that oils without filtering and nothing happen never.

I mean Don't listen @Ghoul

@Ghoul , Would a regular syringe filter~ 0.22um 25mm be sufficient ?
[/QUOTE]

Thats actually a superior filter but since a new one is needed each time I prefer one that stays on the vial for all 20-25 uses for $4. There's my compromise between cost/risk/effort.

Some guys here use a syringe filter on newly acquired gear and transfer everything to sterile vial, though that doesn't solve the rubber coring problem unless you also use a spike.

Don't listen that guy. He is rethinking internet and steroids from the beginning.
12 years back or more, we are using oils from 60, 120 and 240ml bottles from G.A.U.L.S that bottles are ordinary plastic bottles for massage oil with screw cap. We injected liters of that oils without filtering and nothing happen never.

Definately. 12 years of anecdotal experience proves knowledge never progresses and everything known about minimizing harm has already been discovered.

I knew guys who smoked daily for decades and they were just fine too. There's a lot of damage that can be quietly cumulative. Even basic inflammation chips away at your lifetime supply of hit points. We all voluntarily take a certain amount of risk with ugl (and pharma) anything, but when you can reduce it effortlessly for a couple of bucks why not do your future self the potential favor? Harm reduction right.
Ok this is definitely readalot. I'm just waiting for the pharma test e no bb post.

I mean Don't listen @Ghoul

Hey! " That Guy " can be a bit over the top with trying to perfect and maximize administration, procedures, and be future proof, BUT he has contributed and has shared more useful knowledge here in 1 week than you possibly could in a lifetime!
He's always up to date with research And experience regarding adjuncts, efficent , cheaper methods for ancillaries be it hair loss, lipids, blood pressure etc.He's one of the most knowledgable members and can always back up his claims and debates with numerous studies.So until you reach his depth of understanding about this science, I advice you to pay attention and stop blasting guys as if you're playing some kind of video game.

Hey! " That Guy " can be a bit over the top with trying to perfect and maximize administration, procedures, and be future proof, BUT he has contributed and has shared more useful knowledge here in 1 week than you possibly could in a lifetime!
He's always up to date with research And experience regarding adjuncts, efficent , cheaper methods for ancillaries be it hair loss, lipids, blood pressure etc.He's one of the most knowledgable members and can always back up his claims and debates with numerous studies.So until you reach his depth of understanding about this science, I advice you to pay attention and stop blasting guys as if you're playing some kind of video game.
Yeah I know that they know everything from internet like AI but life is not internet. If you get some shit gear with floaters or that give you infection, throw it and buy some decent stuff. Simple like that.

Hard to believe anyone would share needles after aids. OTOH, I live in a state that allows pharmacies to sell 10 syringes no questions asked, or a box if they hand you a pamphlet on sharps disposal. I've asked, in a pinch, and every one says "it's optional, and we refuse too without a prescription.
Looking at the survey, it’s in the 90s, so it is plausible back then. Nowadays where there’s even injection sites that distribute needles/syringes for free, we shouldn’t have issues on shortages.

For normal people, amazon is a quick and anonymous option.

The thought to do steriods never crossed my mind until I was 30. Kids these days are being encouraged to cross dress in the 4th grade. This generation is fucked

Yeah agreed, I was interested in it but didn’t pull the trigger until I found out I had true low T. It was affecting my relationship and my life severely.

Yeah I know that they know everything from internet like AI but life is not internet. If you get some shit gear with floaters or that give you infection, throw it and buy some decent stuff. Simple like that.

"They" lol..You're a "New Member" he's been here for a while and shared hundreds of useful posts. He's probably done more cycles and has 100X the experience with more meds both Pharm and ugl . so I wouldn't label him as all theory and not living in the real world.
So if you experience floaters from a reputable source occasionally, are you going to toss the vial and wait for another 2-6 weeks OR do you not ascribe to the notion that " an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?" I mean the filters are cheap AF.
I'm thinking that good sources have improved upon this and dont want to sacrifice their business to save a few pennies. Even pharm manufactures are succeptible to this defect. Nothing is perfect.

Just a tip from someone who's living depends on the subtle impact of words.

That last line is a given with every statement anyone makes.

No need to say it out loud, that just undermines any compelling argument you've made.
You are right.
It was just to say that some people will disagree and I accepted mine being considered a "wrong" point of view. After reading so many comments about this sort of thing, I was expecting something like:
1) you know nothing (true). Stfu
2) just excuses for lame attitudes. Stfu
3) stfu
4) or the worst possible outcome: Narta's "waste of oxygen"...

I try to look at the opposite side of what I think, often.
So, yes, I do believe in what I wrote in my reply but I have also seen instances, here, where I recognise what Declan calls spoonfeeding and people who are just here to score and not learn anything.
Also, i am going to confess there is a little bit of self-consciousness about me gatecrashing this awesome (mostly) boys club.

BTW, thanks for that article you found and linked, earlier. Really cool.

You are right.
It was just to say that some people will disagree and I accepted mine being considered a "wrong" point of view. After reading so many comments about this sort of thing, I was expecting something like:
3) stfu

So, yes, I do believe in what I wrote in my reply but I have also seen instances, here, where I recognise what Declan calls spoonfeeding and people who are just here to score and not learn anything.
Also, i am going to confess there is a little bit of self-consciousness about me gatecrashing this awesome (mostly) boys club.

this is really a man, thinks this our first day online

You are right.
3) stfu

I think what he's trying to instill in you, is the fact that if you're researched or experienced in that topic, then post with Conviction( own it). This will build up your confidence.Where as the desired priority of being liked/accepted dont bode well with giving your educated answer.Do not hesitate, hesitation can kill !

Some guys here use a syringe filter on newly acquired gear and transfer everything to sterile vial, though that doesn't solve the rubber coring problem unless you also use a spike.

I filter into 20ml vials and I'm considering filtering into even larger ones so I can use a vial spike and have it last a bit longer. Connecting this to QSC, it's their fault that a vial of test is $7 which causes me to be concerned that a $4 vial spike is a substantial proportion of the cost.

What does 99% of the crap you post here have to do with QSC? Please go start your own "lemme show you how smart I think I am"

You know, I think this is kinda my fault, because it all came from an earlier post (about a qsc thing) and my reply to someone's comment and then it all snowballed into this.
I think it's awesome but if it bothers you, I am sorry.
Don't you very secretly think, though, it's quite interesting, all the filter stuff?
:)