Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Part of my order received, second time using this source.
Concerning my experience I can only say that everything also this time went smooth, fast communication (despite very different time zone) and willing to help after my requests. Simply I have been polite and respectful, and got the same back.
Not tried all the products yet, but the ones I've used from the other order worked fine.

I filter into 20ml vials and I'm considering filtering into even larger ones so I can use a vial spike and have it last a bit longer. Connecting this to QSC, it's their fault that a vial of test is $7 which causes me to be concerned that a $4 vial spike is a substantial proportion of the cost.
This is what I do, brew into 50mL vials and use the spike, never had any issues.

It’s readalot isn’t it ? He’s about as annoying and sounds the same
I personally didn't mind readalot.. I do agree tho @Ghoul Does remind me of him!! @Ghoul is cool too!! And I think it's cool that @iris is gatecrashing too!! Just like she said in her post I like to see things from not my view sometimes.. I think critical thinking has been lost to most.. I used to be one-sided but I learn more being open minded.

I personally didn't mind readalot.. I do agree tho @Ghoul Does remind me of him!! @Ghoul is cool too!! And I think it's cool that @iris is gatecrashing too!! Just like she said in her post I like to see things from not my view sometimes.. I think critical thinking has been lost to most.. I used to be one-sided but I learn more being open minded.
@Cereal masturbator I don't think Ghoul is Readalot, because if he were he would be mentioning testing at every opportunity, and G doesn't, really. He was a bit ocd about it. But yeah, similar inquisitive mind.
I miss him. His (shorter) replies of advice to others were always kind and considerate. Alexdavis43 reminds me of him, in that way. I did say that, probably without explaining in which way I meant it, though.

Yo is that true? How do you like it? A source that i shall not name gave me a bottle of tren ace and some other extras for a shipping problem on their end and I was not impressed. Switched sources and it was a night/day difference. I don't know why they would knowingly send me a FREE bunk vial of TReN, maybe send the good shit as fuckup flowers theeen b&s me when i come back for the reup. it gave me night sweats but no aggression in the gym and It just didn't feeeel right so I just casually put it aside and went back to my trusted vials.

Edit: QSC was not the unnamed source. I was never dissatisfied with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd. I am happy customer.

Yep and I like it. Gotta keep it low bc it messes with my sleep, but good for gains.

"it gave me night sweats but no aggression in the gym and It just didn't feeeel right"

^Sounds like real tren. I don't get aggressive either, probably bc low dose (definitely not blasting tren)