Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When are you going to ask about heavy metal testing, Readalot?

TBH because Jano has said it's a non issue, which I'll probably eventually get around to digging into to find out why myself, but between that statement and not one of the "hit piece" government analysis of underground AAS I've seen ever mentioning it being an issue (they find plenty of bacteria and other contaminants though), along with tons of people in forums expressing concern but no evidence ever appearing to this point, that's enough to convince me this has a low likelihood of risk unlike something like the far less explored issue of long term exposure to injected particles.

Another thing on my radar is that all the Chinese GLPs are salts of the drug, while pharma only makes them in base form. I wonder what the significance of that is, if any. Having used lots of both I hope this is a non issue and just Pharma fear mongering to keep us away from these much cheaper alternatives.

It seems the worst poisons are the things we take in little by little with no obvious and immediate effects.

If by studies you mean reddit posts, blogs, and news articles. Which we all trust 100% right :rolleyes:

You really turned out to be an a$$hole. 99% of the time I'm laying out peer reviewed studies from the top journals as a basis for what I say, and because I took the time to warn you from my own experience and observations that intermittent use of GLPs seems to induce a reduction in effectiveness but don't lay down a Harvard paper on the topic because this whole field is still largely emerging science you want to diss me, you knuckle dragging clown?

GFY. You should definitely start and stop it repeatedly to prove me wrong, so a year or two down the road when they finally get around to looking into this and confirm what I acknowledged were just anecdotes, are substantive and you blew out your ability to ever respond to GLPs and you die from something they could've prevented, you retarded, ungrateful jackass.

You know what it sounds like to me? You don't *want* this to even potentially be true, and are attacking me for even bringing the possibility to your attention, like a child.

Another thing on my radar is that all the Chinese GLPs are salts of the drug, while pharma only makes them in base form. I wonder what the significance of that is, if any. Having used lots of both I hope this is a non issue and just Pharma fear mongering to keep us away from these much cheaper alternatives.

Seems like a non-issue based on user feedback here on Meso. People are experiencing efficacy even down to the side effects, similar to clinical trial data on pharma GLPs.

I'm wondering how you came to this conclusion? I'm not surprised, as the salt form would be more stable in transit, but I'm curious if the Chinese manufacturers are sharing this information?

Seems like a non-issue based on user feedback here on Meso. People are experiencing efficacy even down to the side effects, similar to clinical trial data on pharma GLPs.
I personally ran pharma Ozempic for a while before the Chinese semaglutide and noticed no difference in dose response or side effects.

I personally ran pharma Ozempic for a while before the Chinese semaglutide and noticed no difference in dose response or side effects.

Hopefully this issue gets squashed soon and it doesn't go on forever like people swearing by pharma/UGL GH, unwilling to accept little/no difference as the answer.

I'm wondering how you came to this conclusion? I'm not surprised, as the salt form would be more stable in transit, but I'm curious if the Chinese manufacturers are sharing this information?

The compounding pharmacies have all been using salt versions of the API as well. At least that's been repeatedly referred to by the FDA/Pharma campaign against the GLPs not sourced from Lily or Novo. Of course the compounders are legally permitted to sell Sema and Tirz despite the patents as long as the drugs are in official shortage. They imply that means something, without giving any specifics, so it's probably nothing. But still, I wonder why the difference. With salt form more stable what's the advantage of making it as base?

The only difference I've noticed is that with pharma, Wegovy and Zepbound, I always feel something within 30 minutes. Nothing good, usually momentary nausea with Wegovy or slight blurred vision with Zepbound, like a very brief hypoglycemia, and never had that with the UGL stuff, but other than that the experience with both has been the same.

Another thing on my radar is that all the Chinese GLPs are salts of the drug, while pharma only makes them in base form. I wonder what the significance of that is, if any.
Oh I know exactly what it means, but nobody is anywhere near ready for that conversation. It’s funny you mention this because it came up in another conversation outside of this place just yesterday. Weird coincidence…

Oh I know exactly what it means, but nobody is anywhere near ready for that conversation. It’s funny you mention this because it came up in another conversation outside of this place just yesterday. Weird coincidence…

It's like you consulted a CIA psyops expert to come up with a post perfectly designed to drive me insane. lol

As someone who used Mounjaro and the non pharma version I can say that this is absolutely not true. Lilly never sent me pens that were total duds, either. But the Chinese version is cheap enough that I don’t have unreasonable expectations.

Well now that my cover is blown I guess I need to find the nearest safe house and lay low for a while. Man I hate Karachi.

OK, now I know it's because with the salts you can easily cleave Covid V2 eye melting edition onto the molecule when you've hit a critical mass of users in the US.

Nahh! I'm talking about Alex Davis homework.

Not just abstrats and truncated summary's from Journals But the entire study which requires a subscription.
So maybe you can save some of your duckets and catch up with some knowledge in the next 50 yrs or so

I have subscriptions to most of these journals through my institution. And you send me a link for this?!

1717638930764.png

Jesus freaking H. Cristo guys, what’s up with all these technical shit, I just want to inject drugs to make me swole.

Don’t make this so complicated for us dumbos.

Jesus freaking H. Cristo guys, what’s up with all these technical shit, I just want to inject drugs to make me swole.

Don’t make this so complicated for us dumbos.

Do your thing, we're just trying to put a little more distance between swole and your kids collecting on the life insurance, lol.