Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There is a difference in being a newbie and being lazy. Spoon feeding used to be frowned upon because it often leads to poor decisions and regurgitation of bad information.

Back in the day when I was a newbie, you don’t even want to post because there are a plethora of information out there, stickies and various threads that you need to read through before you even have to ask questions. Nowadays, people don’t want to go through the trouble and would rather post with bravado and blind ego rather than read the vets thought process and shared experiences.

But then again, things changed, all we talk about now is more drugs and less training and diet.

Even being a “newbie” - you should’ve already been educating yourself on the topics.

You should have 5+ years lifting experience (proper form, routine, exercises), diet dialed in with understanding, etc.

I had educated myself on steroids loooong before I ever pinned. I did flirt with peptides before they were mainstream, around 2018 I was using IPA and CJC no DAC and IGF1LR3 sometimes. Had used prohormones but those are BS and underdosed.

Point is - I knew nearly everything I needed about anabolics, lifting , diet and the lifestyle well before I touched exogenous test.

Even being a “newbie” - you should’ve already been educating yourself on the topics.

You should have 5+ years lifting experience (proper form, routine, exercises), diet dialed in with understanding, etc.

I had educated myself on steroids loooong before I ever pinned. I did flirt with peptides before they were mainstream, around 2018 I was using IPA and CJC no DAC and IGF1LR3 sometimes. Had used prohormones but those are BS and underdosed.

Point is - I knew nearly everything I needed about anabolics, lifting , diet and the lifestyle well before I touched exogenous test.

I'll bet you can count the number of under 35's here who went 5 years of training before touching gear on one hand.

Also, for those who didn't start until 35+, TRT is often the boost needed to start working out.

But yeah, you can't research this stuff enough. Watch hundreds of videos, read the forums, read the science, you can't know enough, especially with conflicting opinions on almost everything.

Hell, there's no point at which you should stop learning, as new info from science, of the bro and formal types, emerges all the time.

Did you know exposure to rubber micro particles from vial stoppers we get with nearly every injection can cause joint wrecking septic arthritis that's almost always chalked up to normal aging? Neither did I, until the last couple of days..now I'm taking steps to stop that immediately. Never stop learning.

Brilliant. Given the choice, I suppose this would be it.
But you also have to consider the demographic you are dealing with.
This stuff is all over social media, sarms, gear, peptides. This is what people in their 20s (and younger) are exposed to. And it's so much easier to find these substances than it used to be. So, just wanting it, quick and easy, goes with this scenario, I think. Not everyone will go about it in a considerate way, like you did.
Also, there are older men, that have not been exposed to peds when they were younger and the ones that want to get into trt that may have the same attitude, also related to fomo, maybe.
But I might be wrong.

But I might be wrong.

Just a tip from someone who's living depends on the subtle impact of words.

That last line is a given with every statement anyone makes.

No need to say it out loud, that just undermines any compelling argument you've made.

I've been reading up a lot about MOTS-C, through Reddit and boards. Seems promising, anyone in this thread currently using it and what's their results with it

Did you know exposure to rubber micro particles from vial stoppers we get with nearly every injection can cause joint wrecking septic arthritis that's almost always chalked up to normal aging? Neither did I, until the last couple of days..now I'm taking steps to stop that immediately. Never stop learning.
What is the sourced information of this borther? And how we fix?

Let me preface this by saying this is on the leading edge of research, and far from established with concrete evidence yet, though there's enough smoke here, for me to believe the easy and cheap precautions to avoid the risk entirely to one's long term health is sensible. And from a common sense perspective, I never believed injecting foreign particles deep into your body could be without consequence. Unlike digestion which evolved
to protect us from eating all kinds of crap, injection is not something we have well developed defenses for.

The TLDR version; It's already been established that joint injections containing stopper particles can induce septic arthritis, so best practice medicine already takes steps to prevent this.

When these particles are introduced into the body there's an immune reaction, and they're surrounded by a specifically shaped inflammatory inducing immune cells. Most of the time there are no detectable symptoms. Sometimes local inflammation (how often do we hear this with gear?), sometimes a fever, until the stopper particle is encapsulated and no longer causes a reaction.

The theory that's emerging is that these cells can break away and travel through the blood stream, the same stream carrying gear throughout your body, accumulating in joints, eventually inducing septic arthritis.

Regardless of needle gauge, some amount of stopper is getting into the syringe. Are a few non-joint injections going to cause a problem, unlikely, but multiply that thousands and how likely does it become then?

Perhaps it turns out to be a false alarm, and these particles accumulating in your body are harmless, but personally I doubt it, and completely avoiding it is simple and cheap enough I'll be putting an end to it immediately as risk mitigation.

Just one of a few articles touching on the topic. I didn't even know about "septic arthritis" until I started looking into stopper particle hazards.

The fix I've chosen is a vial spike that filters the fluid drawn into the syringe down to 5um.

As a bonus, it vents the vial, allowing air in so a vacuum isn't created as you draw the liquid which makes drawing more difficult and sucks contaminants into the vial if the stopper seal isn't perfect. It filters the air down to 1um so better than injecting air like I normally did.

Finally, since you connect the syringe to the vial before attaching the needle, drawing is very fast, and the needle isn't blunted, nor do you have to draw with a large gauge and switch to a smaller needle for injection as many do.

Because of the air valve, you push the syringe while it's still in the vial to eliminate bubbles. which reduces waste as well.

So even if it didn't protect your long term health, it's really a convenient upgrade.

IMG_8144.jpegIMG_8143.jpeg

Last edited:

I feel like you just comment on here because you love conflict. Either that or you’re trying to get a high score or something on your reaction count. Take a day off …

The fix I've chosen is a vial spike that filters the fluid drawn into the syringe down to 5um.

As a bonus, it vents the vial, allowing air in so a vacuum isn't created as you draw the liquid which makes drawing more difficult and sucks contaminants into the vial if the stopper seal isn't perfect. It filters the air down to 1um so better than injecting air like I normally did.

Finally, since you connect the syringe to the vial before attaching the needle, drawing is very fast, and the needle isn't blunted, nor do you have to draw with a large gauge and switch to a smaller needle for injection as many do.

Because of the air valve, you push the syringe while it's still in the vial to eliminate bubbles. which reduces waste as well.

So even if it didn't protect your long term health, it's really a convenient upgrade.

View attachment 285664View attachment 285665
so basically you just stick one of these filter adapters on and youre good to go? and you just leave it on there and disinefect it as you would the top of the vial?
these seem to be already widely available, thanks for sharing. i will definitely be adding these

so basically you just stick one of these filter adapters on and youre good to go? and you just leave it on there and disinefect it as you would the top of the vial?
these seem to be already widely available, thanks for sharing. i will definitely be adding these

The ones widely available aren't all vented to making drawing easier, and only a
couple are filtered, FYI.

Still a good idea without vent or filtration to eliminate stopper "coring" and eliminate need to use larger needles for drawing, but the added filtration will stop any floaters (even invisible ones) already in the vial, along with whatever might break off from the spike being inserted.

"5-micron filters remove also remove silt, some types of mold, certain types of bacteria and cysts, and even more dirt, sediment, and asbestos."

That sounds good to me just in case the brewing apparatus has a problem the day my vial is made, I mean, I'd use this in pharma vials, since there have been numerous recalls of them for these kinds of contaminants.

Last edited:
The ones widely available aren't all vented to making drawing easier, and only a
couple are filtered, FYI.

Still a good idea without vent or filtration to eliminate stopper "coring" and eliminate need to use larger needles for drawing, but the added filtration will stop any floaters (even invisible ones) already in the vial, along with whatever might break off from the spike being inserted.

"5-micron filters remove also remove silt, some types of mold, certain types of bacteria and cysts, and even more dirt, sediment, and asbestos."

That sounds good to me just in case the brewing apparatus has a problem the day my vial is made, I mean, I'd use this in pharma vials, since there have been numerous recalls of them for these kinds of contaminants.

What is the pricepoint on these?? I refilter my gear into 20ml vials and use vial spikes.
1000002825.jpg