Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First US domestic peptides promo!

3-5 days delivery !

BPC157 10mg $50/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cagrilintide 10mg $260/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cjc no dac/ipa 5mg each $60/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mazdutide 10mg $215/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mots-c 15mg $70/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Oxytocin 8mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 2mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 10mg $135/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Tesamorelin 10mg $110/kit : Janoshik Analytical

shipping $10, US domestic.

Note: the tesa 10mg blue tops can be cloudy, the us domestic promo batch isn't the most recent batch, if you want higher quality tesa 10mg (green tops), +99%, not part of the promo, it can be purchased international: Janoshik Analytical

Start : Now.
End : Friday 7th June 2024.

No minimum.

Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Link to Discord server:

Code:
https://discord.gg/SSySUYbS
Any chance you'll let us add domestic oils to a promo order?

Hello, just received this from international purchase. I believe it to be the TEST C. All the bottles have crystallized precipitate in them. I'm guessing from variations in temp during the travel. Is it best to let sit? Shake? put under warm water? thanks in advance. Capturetest.PNG

Hello, just received this from international purchase. I believe it to be the TEST C. All the bottles have crystallized precipitate in them. I'm guessing from variations in temp during the travel. Is it best to let sit? Shake? put under warm water? thanks in advance. View attachment 285486

hot water bath. I usually use a pot on the stove on low heat

Hello, just received this from international purchase. I believe it to be the TEST C. All the bottles have crystallized precipitate in them. I'm guessing from variations in temp during the travel. Is it best to let sit? Shake? put under warm water? thanks in advance. View attachment 285486
:rolleyes: Newbie arrived!
This question is nearly a decade old. Since Harmony Pharma from PL sells crashed Testo Cyp.
And in this Thread this question repeats every 250nd page

I got NAD+ like a year ago from them . I was wondering If anyone ever made the stuff they got and turned it into a nasal spray. .if anyone remember there was some stuff that people claimed was too acidic and caused redness. I got redness upon injection too but I thought that was normal for nad+ ? Anyways I'm wondering if nasal spray would be a way to still use it instead of trying to buffer snd inject ha

Hello, just received this from international purchase. I believe it to be the TEST C. All the bottles have crystallized precipitate in them. I'm guessing from variations in temp during the travel. Is it best to let sit? Shake? put under warm water? thanks in advance.

IMG_0627.jpeg
I just got bold u and some other international things on the 30th, paid on the 13th. Thank you Qsc.

I didn’t know eq crashed but I guess it does. I plan on sending some to jano as well.

I plan to start using it in July when I stop cutting.

Elite Gourmet ESB-301BF#... Amazon.com

This thing right here , makes it sooo easy to get all your gear back in solution, all my DHB needed to be done… get yourself one .. few mins on level 3 and your golden …

I was literally about to ask if anyone else got Crashed BOLD U ( Blue cap ) Never had issues with QSC so im not doubting , but I never came across crashed Bold . Anyone else's Bold U came crashed?
View attachment 285492
I just got bold u and some other international things on the 30th, paid on the 13th. Thank you Qsc.

I didn’t know eq crashed but I guess it does. I plan on sending some to jano as well.

I plan to start using it in July when I stop cutting.

Back