Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you want to get extra fancy, German made, needleless spike with a 5um particle filter for the fluid, automatic 1um air filtered venting (dude with the extra
dusty house needs this!) to equalize vial pressure for easy drawing, auto closing bacteria tight valve when syringe is disconnected, and a built in cap the best deal I've found is Altruan (search for 4550579). Buy 50, choose "auto delivery 6 months" to get $10 off and pay by paypal to get them for $2.49 each. Then cancel subscription.

Only downside is $35 DHL express shipping to US, but these are $12 each in the US so it's still a good deal.

Peptide vial size micro spike version is item 4550528 . Remember you need to use luer lock syringes though, regular insulin syringes with permanently attached needles won't work.

View attachment 285748

Sh1t I might just have to bring these with
me to the doctor for the next shot the assistant tries to give me using that nasty communal vaccine vial lol
Readalot, please STFU. We were tired of you before, so why would now be any different?

Ehy guys i need some informations, i've seen in the price tracker that qingdao has the 1l bulk for some products, how are they packaged? In vials? Shipped from int or domestic?

Should I go ahead and delete my posts regarding the spike then? I thought that info might be useful to someone, apparently not, since you speak for everyone, right?
For what it's worth, the spike had made a huge difference since I started using it few months ago. No more swapping and wasting needles let alone the eas of filling the syringe. I believe it's a necessary accessory in this game we are all in.

For what it's worth, the spike had made a huge difference since I started using it few months ago. No more swapping and wasting needles let alone the eas of filling the syringe. I believe it's a necessary accessory in this game we are all in.

I'm sure it'll be the standard way of drawing in the future.

A vented design to equalize pressure seems such an obviously good idea too I can't believe it's not standard or even easily available in the US. Seems the silicone seal in the Amazon one can be easily blown out when pushing air into the vial causing leaks as mentioned above.

You can see how quick a vented spike draws and no messing around with air as it equalizes automatically.

View: https://youtu.be/RGYLR3v09cU

A vented design to equalize pressure seems such an obviously good idea too I can't believe it's not standard or even easily available in the US. Seems the silicone seal in the Amazon one can be easily blown out when pushing air into the vial causing leaks as mentioned above.

You can see how quick a vented spike draws and no messing around with air as it equalizes automatically.

You should apply for a sales representative position in the company selling the stuff. Jeeez bru.......

You do provide the forum with some valuable information and insights. Granted. However, one needs a gargantuan joint to tolerate your bullshit. Chill man.....

When you start pushing air through the valve of the spike in thaT direction the guts of the valve come apart..it is best to bleed the pressure by pushing the base of the spike over and relesle the pressure that way.. the valve on the spike is designed for one way flow.
well shit. I've been pushing air in and haven't fuckered em up yet. i guess i'm sitting on a time bomb like those cheap amazon syringe filters lol

Should I go ahead and delete my posts regarding the spike then? I thought that info might be useful to someone, apparently not, since you speak for everyone, right?
I realize your narcissism makes the prospect of starting your own thread and nobody paying attention very frightening for you, but seriously trying to keep up with QSC in between all your off-topic verbal diarrhea is tiring.

well shit. I've been pushing air in and haven't fuckered em up yet. i guess i'm sitting on a time bomb like those cheap amazon syringe filters lol
You can push air through them... rhere is another reason I don't like to push air through them into the vial.. one thing is it clears all the oil out if the spike so when u go to draw there is a void causing an air bubble in the syringe . Which isn't theat big a deal but when you are drawing multiple compounds it's no good.. just my little tick.so since Ive stop pushing back through them I haven't had any break since.. so it's just my assessment... I'm just a simple country boy so take it for what's it's worth... not much!!!

Or you can start posting somewhere else aside from drug related or source related threads. Say, talk about actually what this board is about, bodybuilding, nutrition and harm reduction.

Can you reuse these spikes with different vials?

Or you can start posting somewhere else aside from drug related or source related threads. Say, talk about actually what this board is about, bodybuilding, nutrition and harm reduction.

Two clicks can make all my past and future posts disappear.

Or don't and demonstrate to everyone you prefer impotent bitching. IMG_8154.jpeg

Can you reuse these spikes with different vials?

For $2-3 I won't bother, but it's no major hazard if you use common sense and keep it clean. I just spoke to Braun about their filtered spikes, and they said the filters and valves are rated for 8000ml of use so just don't reuse it for more than 80 vials lol..

For $2-3 I won't bother, but it's no major hazard if you use common sense and keep it clean. I just spoke to Braun about their filtered spikes, and they said the filters and valves are rated for 8000ml of use so just don't reuse it for more than 80 vials lol..
80 vials is 800ml

Or, you can behave like a respectful cunt and not post so much bullshit just to inflate you delicate ego. I bet in school they used to take your lunch money away from you and you sat at a table all by yourself.

I never said a word to you, then you come out of the gate with unprovoked insults and have the balls to call me "disrespectful"?

You cant even muster the strength to ignore what you claim is worthless.

I'll bet you're a low achieving moron in real life, and "big words" grind that sad fact home.

So what are you going to do about it? Bitch more? Go cry to to the admin.