Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No, I will just tell you to fuck yourself and you will eventually get banned again for being a disrespectful little cunt!

Information is only disrespectful to those who prefer to remain ignorant.

The tough talking dipshits haven't burned up the Ignore button press daily limit yet, so if you hurry you can hit that and it'll be like I don't exist at all. Problem solved right? Unless you want to control what others see, which is weird AF.

These are the things only shills or product whores are willing to post about their favorite source.

Jesus, can you make your QSC dickriding a little more subtle.

Someday your relatives are going to say something like, "The doc said they found a bunch of tiny rubber particles blocking blood flow in Grandpa Declan's brain. If that hadn't happened he might not have been crapping his pants and drooling for the last twenty years. Can you believe how stupid they were back in his day? Thank god that stuff gets filtered out now.".

And in a transient moment of clarity when the stench rising from adult diapers hits your nose, you'll remember...

Someday your relatives are going to say something like, "The doc said they found a bunch of tiny rubber particles blocking blood flow in Grandpa Declan's brain. If that hadn't happened he might not have been crapping his pants and drooling for the last twenty years. Can you believe how stupid they were back in his day? Thank god that stuff gets filtered out now.".

And in a transient moment of clarity when the stench rising from adult diapers hits your nose, you'll remember...
Did you just fantasize about me wearing a diaper and imagine how my shit smells? Stick to smelling chinese daddy’s ass instead.

@Ghoul how often do you actually work out ?!

I mean your on Meso 24/7, there’s no way you workout or have a life and def not a woman !!!
I don’t think he even lifts, always talks about the magic of glp1 drugs and how he can’t control weight gain because of some medical condition.

Watch his posts either its drugs or shilling qsc.

@Ghoul how often do you actually work out ?!

I mean your on Meso 24/7, there’s no way you workout or have a life and def not a woman !!!

For 3 seasons I work out 3x a week 2hrs a day with an IFBB Pro personal trainer. I average 10-12 miles of walking a day, weather permitting, in the (low) mountainous terrain around me. My phone is constantly in hand monitoring my investments and business (have you seen NVDA in the last month?? Went all in on margin a month ago and they've bought me a house lol), and killing time reading whatever catches my interest on forums, the news, and sites catering to research and science professionals.

At home I pace constantly listening to audiobooks, phone still in hand.

I spend the winters in Thailand, getting in as much snorkeling in the Andaman Sea as I can possibly squeeze in, and working my way around SE Asia via motorcycle with my much younger partner who keeps me constantly moving with her insatiable appetite for exploration (Buddhists like to build their temples in high places that take thousands of steps to reach).

All filled in now? Don't prompt me for a response and complain about the avalanche of text :)

Last edited:
For 3 seasons I work out 3x a week 2hrs a day with an IFBB Pro personal trainer. I average 10-12 miles of walking a day, weather permitting, in the (low) mountainous terrain around me. My phone is constantly in hand monitoring my investments and business (have you seen NVDA in the last month?? Went all in on margin a month ago and they've bought me a house lol), and killing time reading whatever catches my interest on forums, the news, and sites catering to research and science professionals.

I spend the winters in Thailand, getting in as much snorkeling in the Andaman Sea as I can possibly squeeze in, and working my way around SE Asia via motorcycle with my much younger partner who keeps me constantly moving with her insatiable appetite for exploration (Buddhists like to build their temples in high places that take thousands of steps to reach).

All filled in now? Don't prompt me for a response and complain about the avalanche of text :)
Are the Ladyboys as good as advertised over there?

I posted publicly for Connor to stop messaging me questions, He just messaged me another question the same day lol. Eventually if you stop replying he stops lol

You strike me as a man that wears a Bluetooth earpiece and shouts at McDonald’s workers at the drive through, drives a 98’ BMW and definetaly lectures his 9 year old nephew about passive income

Are the Ladyboys as good as advertised over there?

They look a hell of lot better than the tranny's do in the US. But before your mind wanders in the wrong direction, my GF is all American and works for me. A position she's held since graduating from college a couple of years ago ;)

They look a hell of lot better than the tranny's do in the US. But before your mind wanders in the wrong direction, my GF is all American and works for me. A position she's held since graduating from college a couple of years ago ;)
My dream is to own a weed shop there and have a harem of ladyboys.

This is such a great cooypasta, well done sir

You strike me as a man that wears a Bluetooth earpiece and shouts at McDonald’s workers at the drive through, drives a 98’ BMW and definetaly lectures his 9 year old nephew about passive income

Lol, I praise good service far more often than waste effort pointlessly criticizing. On the occasions when I've asked for someone's supervisor it's to let them know I've had an exceptionally good experience, and I was making the effort because I know bad service is commented on frequently, but the recognition of good service was necessary to encourage more
of it in the future.

The closest I get to a Mc anything is the brand of my lime green car that needs a new set of Pirelli Scorpions every damn 15k.

As for relatives, I sloughed off the few I had after realizing biology doesn't make them any less likely to be worthless than the rest of humanity.

As for advice, since people will rarely acknowledge the good outcomes they achieve from 99% you give them but will curse you forever for the 1% that didn't work out, I prefer to recreationally throw the fruits
of my efforts and musings to randos in places like this, where I can hit ignore at the first hint of ingratitude.

All these unnecessary details when a simple yes or no screams insecurity that you need to post make believe accomplishments to anonymous strangers in a bodybuilding forum.

Kudos for proving yet again, that an empty can bangs the loudest when struck.

Ordered some semiglutide, found out there was a sale like legit two days later. Just received my stuff. Anybody know if the sale is still going on? If so I might grab a lil extra. Thanks