Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just add him to ignore list, especially if he is readalot

I'm not an alt account for anyone else, so you can gfy with that accusation. If you're confident enough in that baseless garbage to take the dick out of your mouth to spill it take it up with Millard instead of gossiping like an old lady.

Any anecdotal experiences here with Reta vs Tirz vs Sema? I’ve had the Tirz and Sema…how much more effective (if any?) is the Reta?

. Gibberish post diarrhea
You clutter up every single thread with irrelevant info. Either talk about the source or go open up a thread dedicated to your ramblings so we can ignore you without hitting the ignore button.

Fack off and go pound dirt you waste of oxygen.

Very ready

a confirmation, can I combine other products with this promo to make a single order, for example NPP, Test the new GH 36ui (overdosed)?

Thank you
General rule for GB orders, in order to minimize the risk, and make the shipments and packing fast, no other items can be added to GB parcels.

The rest of your wish list can be ordered seperate.

First US domestic peptides promo!

3-5 days delivery !

BPC157 10mg $50/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cagrilintide 10mg $260/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cjc no dac/ipa 5mg each $60/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mazdutide 10mg $215/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mots-c 15mg $70/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Oxytocin 8mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 2mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 10mg $135/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Tesamorelin 10mg $110/kit : Janoshik Analytical

shipping $10, US domestic.

Note: the tesa 10mg blue tops can be cloudy, the us domestic promo batch isn't the most recent batch, if you want higher quality tesa 10mg (green tops), +99%, not part of the promo, it can be purchased international: Janoshik Analytical

Start : Now.
End : Friday 7th June 2024.

No minimum.

Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Link to Discord server:

Code:
https://discord.gg/SSySUYbS

US domestic promo (extra day) !

For this promo, I made a mistake, the tesa 10mg wasn't the previous batch, but it was the most recent batch that was stocked in USA warehouse, Green tops (not blue), tested +99%, not cloudy, same as GB batch: Janoshik AnalyticalSo

The ones who already ordered it, will have a good surprise as they got a better batch, domestic, with a pricing cheaper than GB.
For the next orders, tesa 10mg is priced $125/kit. And I will be adding an extra day of the promo so that you can buy it, along with the rest of the products.

Adjustment of the list and reminder of the promo:

BPC157 10mg $50/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cagrilintide 10mg $260/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Cjc no dac/ipa 5mg each $60/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mazdutide 10mg $215/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Mots-c 15mg $70/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Oxytocin 8mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 2mg $45/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Semaglutide 10mg $135/kit : Janoshik Analytical
Tesamorelin 10mg $125/kit : Janoshik Analytical

shipping $10, US domestic.

End : Saturday 8th June 2024.

No minimum.

Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email or whatsaap:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

I see the oxytocin carried for years. Always intrigued me. I do a search here and other forums and there are very, very few actual experiences and almost no real updated literature or bro science on it. Does it actually sell @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals .
I’ve used it before. A long time ago. It’s a very underrated compound.

I’ve read articles that’s claim it is the most anabolic peptide. There’s a lot of unknowns on it though.

I'm not an alt account for anyone else, so you can gfy with that accusation. If you're confident enough in that baseless garbage to take the dick out of your mouth to spill it take it up with Millard instead of gossiping like an old lady.
Why so hostile readalot? Does the truth hurt your fragile ego?

I see the oxytocin carried for years. Always intrigued me. I do a search here and other forums and there are very, very few actual experiences and almost no real updated literature or bro science on it. Does it actually sell @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals .

Did jack shit for me. PT-141 on the other hand, omg once you find the correct dose, pillow biter orgasms. As in she starts stuffing a pillow in your mouth to stop you from blowing out her eardrums.