Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The closest I get to a Mc anything is the brand of my lime green car that needs a new set of Pirelli Scorpions every damn 15k.
Depending on size the Michelin Pilot Sport S is a better value, unless you’re tracking your car. In that case you should be on Cup 2’s anyway.

It's good. I literally have 15mg Zepbound pens in the fridge next to QSCs vials, and I can tell you with certainty QSCs Tirz is as effective as Eli Lily's.
This was my experience until very recently. Newest batch of 30mg that I have does absolutely nothing. Opened an older 10mg kit and went right back to the original effects I expected. Unsure if it’s one bad vial or if the whole kit is a loss, but I was quite surprised since my experience has been nothing but positive up to that point.

so serostim tested 99% purity maybe because pharma grade hgh is most tested 99% purity and chinese hgh around 95-97% purity makes the huge difference in the effects and side effects of hgh
That's only been one sero test there have been others where Jano has shown down to 96% on seros. Also there has been a 99% QSC HGH test as well. So this really amounts to not much...

Hot plate seems kinda overkill. I use this: Amazon.com it has 3 preset temperatures, the lowest of which can be used to warm the gear for injection. My magnetic stirrer has a hot plate and I prefer the coffee warmer to that as I can walk away from it and not worry about overcooking the gear.
Good news and bad news. This mug warmer is diesel ; ). And has 4 temp settings and was 50% off so I got two. One to actually use a mug warmer at the office ; )

It worked like a charm. I started at the first setting of 131f. Cleared up in 15 minutes. I thought maybe I could still see some particles and not just bubbles so tried the next setting 145. Minutes later totally clear and quite thinned up.

Less positively I put the vial in a drawer and there were already a few visible particles in the morning. So I guess I’ll have to warm it up each time. This is kind of a major bummer since I’ve taken to using the insulin pens and 3 ml carts. Very convenient and dialing up the dose is very precise and consistent. But not doable if I have to warm it up ea time. Oh well.

Thx for the mug warmer tip.

Yes cheaper than sales prices of the raws, including the kilo unit pricing.
You’re killing me Tracy… in a good way. Qsc 200 mg primo is top drawer stuff for me.

At great risk of jinxing it: never had any pip (I’m on baby TRT+ dose) adds anabolism on top of test, controls e2, and tickles the cns just right for me and feels great. Also adds a leaner, fuller more vascular look. Makes recovery even better. Doesn’t hit my lipids or rbc or bp in any significant or really discernible way. Bp sometimes goes from ~110/65 to ~ 120/ 80 so I’ll take a break for a month or so. This could just be job/ life stress picking up randomly too.

Either way I’ve bot every Qsc sale and probably have more than I’ll ever need but each sale gets better so I’m going to buy this one too.

Thank you Tracy / Qsc.

This was my experience until very recently. Newest batch of 30mg that I have does absolutely nothing. Opened an older 10mg kit and went right back to the original effects I expected. Unsure if it’s one bad vial or if the whole kit is a loss, but I was quite surprised since my experience has been nothing but positive up to that point.

What's your current dose?

Out of curiosity, was the retry from the 10mg less than 7 days since you took a dose from the 30mg kit?

Depending on size the Michelin Pilot Sport S is a better value, unless you’re tracking your car. In that case you should be on Cup 2’s anyway.

It's an oddball all season configuration that was put on the GT by the previous owner, but it works well for me, since the roads start icing around September, and I don't want a second winter vehicle to use for 2 months before I decamp to Thailand.

235/35 R20 front & 295/35 R21 rear.

What's funny is all four are Pirelli AS Plus 3, but the rubber up front is branded as P Zero and the rears are Scorpion, identical tread pattern and speed ratings. I guess Scorpion is the line of larger tires mostly for performance SUVs.

Received a re ship order. I had ordered 1 kit of 10000IU HCG back in March. Had to be re shipped after being seized at customs. New package had 2 kits of HCG and the box was stamped with C3500. I know 10000IU is sold out and looks like 5000IU is sold out also, so would make sense that all they had left to send was 2 kits of 3500IU. I emailed this question and Jessica responded that it is 10000IU HCG. Can anyone else confirm they've received 10000IU kits stamped with C3500? Really want to make sure I'm dosing this stuff correctly.

Received a re ship order. I had ordered 1 kit of 10000IU HCG back in March. Had to be re shipped after being seized at customs. New package had 2 kits of HCG and the box was stamped with C3500. I know 10000IU is sold out and looks like 5000IU is sold out also, so would make sense that all they had left to send was 2 kits of 3500IU. I emailed this question and Jessica responded that it is 10000IU HCG. Can anyone else confirm they've received 10000IU kits stamped with C3500? Really want to make sure I'm dosing this stuff correctly.
Nope, if it' stamped C3500 it's 3500IU and she made a mistake

Whats the shelf life of test c if stored and packed properly?

Anecdotally 5-10 years without a loss in potency. It's such a widely held view that's been around forever without anyone seeming to give an opposing example, despite much hard evidence, it seems likely to be accurate.

Stopper degradation seems to be the first long term storage issue. There are high quality 10ml vial stoppers that don't degrade for decades. You could transfer to a sterile vial and use those if you want an apocalypse ready supply.

Last edited:
That's only been one sero test there have been others where Jano has shown down to 96% on seros. Also there has been a 99% QSC HGH test as well. So this really amounts to not much...
Melissa has grown big balls, just like yours, with all the hgh he's taking. I hear Sigma's particularly good. He will tell you. I mean Melissa will tell you. Pardon the typo.

No vials, stoppers, filters or crimping right?

Yea it was too late to edit when I thought of that extra, but $196 for raws leaves $4 for BB, BA, MCT, and a vial. Since a KG is 500 vials at that quantity it's actually pretty close. Filters and waste push it a little higher, not to mention the value of labor.

But we're not trying to give Tracy a reason to charge more, lol. Raws are probably a niche, low quantity high margin item. So if it costs the oil producer half of what QSC retails it for there's a lot of profit to be had in a big volume sale.

Anecdotally 5-10 years without a loss in potency. It's such a widely held view that's been around forever without anyone seeming to give an opposing example, despite much hard evidence, it seems likely to be accurate.

Stopper degradation seems to be the first long term storage issue. There are high quality 10ml vial stoppers that don't degrade for decades. You could transfer to a sterile vial and use those if you want an apocalypse ready supply.
Does this apply to raws also? I see people saying freezer and other saying dark closet.
Thanks for the answer!