Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Relax, It's never been a forwarding, it always had your name on a package from the very beginning.
You seem to have internally resolved this issue rather quickly since you yourself only come to the realisation that it never truly was an anonymity postal option only just the other week.

You seem to have internally resolved this issue rather quickly since you yourself only come to the realisation that it never truly was an anonymity postal option only just the other week.
First of all, that was kind of sarcasm :)
Second, I don't order anything illegal(controlled) like steroids internationally, so I'm in a relatively safe zone.
But I'm still not okay with misleading the customers with "forwarding" wording and claiming it's safe. As it's not and every one should be aware of that.
And ordering any controlled substance internationally is no go for me with this source.

I hope it's clear.

First of all, that was kind of sarcasm :)
Second, I don't order anything illegal(controlled) like steroids internationally, so I'm in a relatively safe zone.
But I'm still not okay with misleading the customers with "forwarding" wording and claiming it's safe. As it's not and every one should be aware of that.
And ordering any controlled substance internationally is no go for me with this source.

I hope it's clear.

Still waiting for a single example of an end user in the US getting in trouble for internationally shipped steroids to warrant the paranoia....

We know what they do when they find them. Send a letter telling you they'll be throwing them in the garbage.

Still waiting for a single example of an end user in the US getting in trouble for internationally shipped steroids to warrant the paranoia....

We know what they do when they find them. Send a letter telling you they'll be throwing them in the garbage.
single example? Melissa Bumsted. And that was just a small pack of steroids

There're plenty, you just have to google it :)

Last edited:

They keep track of where it was going... It builds up over time I believe

Now you changed your argument from any shipment of drugs to "international" and "steroids"

of course, most likely they're just building a case and they have everything in their databases, so if they want to bust your ass - they will do it as they can open any international mail.

That's not another conspiracy theory, that's just how the world and LE work

single example? Melissa Bumsted. And that was just a small pack of steroids

There're plenty, you just have to google it :)

Yeah, "plenty" of examples which is why you have to reach back 3 years to a case that's a complete anomaly when tens of thousands of steroid shipments are seized every year.

This was a private courier shipment from Canada using FedEx, who contacted authorities after a vial leaked and they opened it to repackage the contents.

Even then, the feds declined to pursue the case, calling the local yokel Florida sheriff who couldn't resist going after a high profile bodybuilding pro.

And the end result of all this was....nothing, as usual. A drug counseling session and deferred adjudication and all charges dismissed. She's still out there as an influencer without having missed a beat.

Seizure is so common every vendor has a "reship" policy to contend with it. Some guys here have a half a dozen+ "love letters" from customs.

That certainly isn't going to happen if they find amphetamines, another Sched III controlled substance, you'd be getting a visit for sure so clearly it's a deliberate policy to not prosecute for steroids or you'd be able to find thousands of cases easily.

Every seizure letter means there's evidence in their hands, and they do nothing with it.

I'm not saying getting steroids in the mail is risk free, but in the minuscule number of instances of an end user getting in trouble it's not customs, but an oil soaked package that brings attention to the package, and local cops getting involved. Ordering domestic doesn't do anything to mitigate that risk.

And even that worst case scenario leads to little more than embarrassment and a little expense, since it's treated as a very low level drug possession case, diverted to some form of treatment, dismissed, and wiped from the record.

boys a short word of caution:
if you also bought servodutide START slowly and be patient.
I was on Tirzepatide 7,5mg weekly and wanted to add a low dose of servodutide. on Friday i did 0,7mg, felt nothing yesterday and did another 1,0mg.
bad, very bad mistake.
nausea, bloat, absolutely no appetite, weakness today. My heart rate is up by 22 points!! and i feel like shit.
start slow and dont make the same dumb rookie mistake i did.. should have known better but im an idiot

Yeah, "plenty" of examples which is why you have to reach back 3 years to a case that's a complete anomaly when tens of thousands of steroid shipments are seized every year.

This was a private courier shipment from Canada using FedEx, who contacted authorities after a vial leaked and they opened it to repackage the contents.

Even then, the feds declined to pursue the case, calling the local yokel Florida sheriff who couldn't resist going after a high profile bodybuilding pro.

And the end result of all this was....nothing, as usual. A drug counseling session and deferred adjudication and all charges dismissed. She's still out there as an influencer without having missed a beat.

Seizure is so common every vendor has a "reship" policy to contend with it. Some guys here have a half a dozen+ "love letters" from customs.

That certainly isn't going to happen if they find amphetamines, another Sched III controlled substance, you'd be getting a visit for sure so clearly it's a deliberate policy to not prosecute for steroids or you'd be able to find thousands of cases easily.

Every seizure letter means there's evidence in their hands, and they do nothing with it.

I'm not saying getting steroids in the mail is risk free, but in the minuscule number of instances of an end user getting in trouble it's not customs, but an oil soaked package that brings attention to the package, and local cops getting involved. Ordering domestic doesn't do anything to mitigate that risk.

And even that worst case scenario leads to little more than embarrassment and a little expense, since it's treated as a very low level drug possession case, diverted to some form of treatment, dismissed, and wiped from the record.

Man, you wanted a single example - you got it, what else do you need? You obviously lost the argument.
And your "reach back 3 years". Is just laughable... I don't Google every day for recent cases, that's just first that came up on my mind without even searching.
And of course, everyone around should be so stupid so when they're busted they go to the Internet admitting use of steroids and telling their story...

So stop this nonsense, you got what you asked for, end of story. It happens and hardly everyone have enough money for the same lawyers as Melissa.

So if you want to order controlled substance internationally with your name on a package - feel free :)

boys a short word of caution:
if you also bought servodutide START slowly and be patient.
I was on Tirzepatide 7,5mg weekly and wanted to add a low dose of servodutide. on Friday i did 0,7mg, felt nothing yesterday and did another 1,0mg.
bad, very bad mistake.
nausea, bloat, absolutely no appetite, weakness today. My heart rate is up by 22 points!! and i feel like shit.
start slow and dont make the same dumb rookie mistake i did.. should have known better but im an idiot
You have to be more carefull with survo since it has more glucagon activity than reta because it’s an analog to glucagon itself rather than other peptides hormone with lower glucagon activity in case of reta.

My female barber was experiencing pretty severe thinning, her older sister is even worse, and at my urging went to see a dermatologist.

After getting hormones checked, she started using minoxidil and has had excellent results over the last year, regaining a lot of ground.

Don't waste precious time looking for a secret "miracle" cure hidden in the long list of peptides. Hair loss is serious business with a lot of money behind it. Effective products aren't kept secret.

Get her to a derm or at the least, get her on minoxidil, but if it's hormone related, she's only going to buy a little time unless the hormonal issue is identified and corrected.

This shit has devastating psychological consequences for women. The longer you wait the less likely she is to get back to place that makes her happy.
It's not hormonal - since covid.
She started Rogaine and loves it.
Going to order some minoxidil.
May try ghk-cu also.

It's not hormonal - since covid.
She started Rogaine and loves it.
Going to order some minoxidil.
May try ghk-cu also.

She knows how well oral minox worked for me, and what I think of the pain in the ass it is applying rogaine. But she pointed out women usually have long personal care routines anyway, so it's not a big deal to apply the foam.

I still think oral is better (and much cheaper), but for women they have to be prepared to remove whatever facial hair that might appear. After using it for a while I started getting hair on my hands and needing to deal with nose hairs for the first time, lol.