Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please, correct me if I misunderstand, but each kit is $245 and not $200.

1 kit = $245 makes perfect sense at it matches raws price at a kilo plus shipping
2 kits = $490 though since the shipping is included in the price per kit
3 kits = $735

If the actual price per kit is $200 and shipping is normal shipping rates ($45 for 1-4 kits as I recall), then an order of 2 kits would only be $445 and not $490 and an order of 3 kits would be $645 instead of $735, etc.

Don't get me wrong, that first kit is a real bargain, but ordering more than a single kit makes it less so.
You probably quoted me before the comment modification, check it again.

It's not hormonal - since covid.
She started Rogaine and loves it.
Going to order some minoxidil.
May try ghk-cu also.
This is not medication/drug, but it works.
When she stops the minoxidil, she can use rosemary essential oil (not pure) to massage the scalp. You can find lots of recipes online of how to do it.
It doesn't need to be done every day.
Also, spirulina helps. A woman I met was advised to take it when she visited a women's health clinic in Spain. She told me about it and i took it every day for 3 months, last year, after losing lots of hair, as a result of having being unwell.
Sorry it's not a recommendation for a wonder drug but if something natural can work, why not try? I wish her well.

@Ghoul

If you actually utilize a fraction of zeal in gathering useful information, there is even no need for in depth sleuthing; you can simply google this information. So, to claim nothing happens to anyone who orders international illegal drugs is a plain lie and misleading information.

Do better, and think before you post. Refrain from commenting on things you have not even researched or no knowledge off, check out Rick Collins, there are several videos regarding the legality and ways to do this safely.

Holy eff you’re thick and dumb, go back to reddit or wherever you came from and go peddle your misguided security and callous ignorance. You act like you can guarantee everyone’s safety here, if in the US or where you’re from you can only get letters, it is not the same for everybody.

Jesus, you’re doing a better job shilling than giving out opsec advise around here.

I pulled an old news article off google which clearly points out in some places you don’t get letters only, even if you don’t get jail time, fines and the potential loss of employment and legal bills are huge setbacks to an individual.

There are guys here who order way more than what these guys import.

First we're discussing this in the context of the US.

Secondly "guarantee" was never said or implied by me. You know this, but unable to counter my argument have to fabricate a straw man and attack that instead.

It's about balance of probabilities. You are clearly implying ordering from China vs a domestic source is riskier, when the evidence of how shipments with end user quantities discovered by customs are actually, in real life, in the US, are handled on a daily basis is overwhelming.

Are domestic sources in the US safer? That is what you imply. What have you got to prove that? Your "feels"?

You know what you can't prove? That a package of user quantity steroids, shipped the way Chinese suppliers here do, discovered by US customs has led to anything but a seizure letter. Unfortunately I have to clarify myself for the knuckle draggers. I'm not talking about manufacturing supplies, or large quantities that are associated with selling. End user.

Tens of thousands of these packages have been seized by CBP over the course of just the last few years, and you, nor your pathetic followers @Anubis666 , can seem to find a single instance of that leading to a prosecution. Why do you think that is?

Why hasn't ONE user on MESO stepped forward to share their experience of this happening?

BTW, I'm not your wife. You're not going to train me to back down when I'm right by raging and screaming insults. Go punch a pillow and yell at god for handicapping you with a sub par mind.

Last edited:
You have to be more carefull with survo since it has more glucagon activity than reta because it’s an analog to glucagon itself rather than other peptides hormone with lower glucagon activity in case of reta.
I hate Reta. Gives me indigestion & I sometimes will vomit drinking protein shakes or whatever post workout. That stuff is no good

First we're discussing this in the context of the US.

Secondly "guarantee" was never said or implied by me. You know this, but unable to counter my argument have to fabricate a straw man and attack that instead.

It's about balance of probabilities. You are clearly implying ordering from China vs a domestic source is riskier, when the evidence of how shipments with end user quantities discovered by customs are actually, in real life, in the US, are handled on a daily basis is overwhelming.

Are domestic sources in the US safer? That is what you imply. What have you got to prove that? Your "feels"?

You know what you can't prove? That a package of user quantity steroids, shipped the way Chinese suppliers here do, discovered by US customs has led to anything but a seizure letter.

Tens of thousands of these packages have been seized by CBP over the course of just the last few years, and you, nor your pathetic followers @Anubis666 , can seem to find a single instance of that leading to a prosecution. Why do you think that is?

BTW, I'm not your wife. You're not going to train me to back down when I'm right by raging and screaming insults. Go punch a pillow and yell at god for handicapping you with a sub par mind.
Did you even check out the news article lol. Your comments scream stupidity, a lawyer from the USA got prosecuted ordering amounts not even close to what bodybuilders cycle in a year.

You spew so much lies and misinformation you can’t even track your statements anymore, people from everywhere are here.

Learn to read and most importantly go back to school to improve your reading comprehension, it is clearly stated how much they were importing, these guys are not suppliers.

Do I need to explain every detail on the articles like for you. Now, I’m beginning to think I’m engaging a 30 year old fat ass sitting in front of his pc with doritos stained fingers in his mom’s basement.

It’s starting to make sense since you never post in the nutrition, training even steroid cycle section. Damn, he his screams bb.com misc all over again lmao!

Did you even check out the news article lol. Your comments scream stupidity, a lawyer from the USA got prosecuted ordering amounts not even close to what bodybuilders cycle in a year.

You spew so much lies and misinformation you can’t even track your statements anymore, people from everywhere are here.

Learn to read and most importantly go back to school to improve your reading comprehension, it is clearly stated how much they were importing, these guys are not suppliers.

Do I need to explain every detail on the articles like for you. Now, I’m beginning to think I’m engaging a 30 year old fat ass sitting in front of his pc with doritos stained fingers in his mom’s basement.

It’s starting to make sense since you never post in the nutrition, training even steroid cycle section. Damn, he his screams bb.com misc all over again lmao!

Yes, I read about the prosecution from SEVEN years ago for importing RAWS, a manufacturing precursor not associated with end users.

Of course everything seems like misinformation if you're occupying the shallow end of the IQ pool.

So again, where are the END USERS in the US getting busted for shipments from China sources discovered by customs? Tens of thousands of seizures in just the last few years, hundreds if not thousands of MESO users have first hand experience with that, some with a photo album full of customs "love letters", where are the prosecutions? Should be quite a few built up by this point don't you think? In fact it would be odd not to find a few here sharing their stories about how a shipment from China led to their downfall.

You're the one trying to justify the paranoia of those who are terrified of ordering from QSC and other Chinese sources, and worse, believing as you do that ordering domestic is a "safe" option.

You're the one implying anyone in the US ordering from Chinese sources here is taking some terrible risk that only you and your followers are smart enough to identify, and therefore a fool.

Show us the risk of anything more than a seizure letter to an end user. Perhaps even some examples from this decade.

Last edited:
Yes, I read about the prosecution from SEVEN years ago for importing RAWS, a manufacturing precursor not associated with end users.

Of course everything seems like misinformation if you're occupying the shallow end of the IQ pool.

So again, where are the END USERS in the US getting busted for shipments from China sources discovered by customs? Tens of thousands of seizures in just the last few years, where are the prosecutions? Should be quite a few built up by this point don't you think? In fact it would be odd not to find a few here.

You're the one trying to justify the paranoia of those who are terrified of ordering from QSC and other Chinese sources, and think ordering domestic is a "safe" option. Prove it.
You just don’t seem to understand that unlike you we have family, friends, careers and lives outside the bodybuilding world that we can’t gamble with hence we try to take measures to distance ourselves away from any involvement to importation of illegal substances.

We do this by utilizing different methods, it might look like paranoia to a person who don’t have anything to lose like you.

Where I’m from possession is not illegal, so it is much simpler for me to just find ways to work around the mailing transfer issues.

Anyway, there is no point discussing this further with you since you don’t even live our lifestyle and just an obese drug user, you’re interest will soon fade away anyway.