Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ghoul your keyboard is crying out for a rest period

I wager it’s one of those fancy mechanical ones that makes a terrible noise. At least that’s what immediately came to mind.

Since you guys are so busy raging online, why not go rage against the people that continue to claim that Primo is expensive and counterfeit.

Since you guys are so busy raging online, why not go rage against the people that continue to claim that Primo is expensive and counterfeit.

People read things online and it sticks in their mind like cement. You can’t change their mind after that.

But it’s more primo for me

You don't get the credit for @Cereal masturbator creativity.

But I'm sure parole is at the root of your irrational fear of ordering internationally too.

None of you want your cellies to deliver the "prize" for the "New Prisoner Best Physique" contest again.

Man, as much as I don't like people ganging up against someone, you are not helping yourself, are you?
I like to think that everyone comes from a good place and has good intentions, when they write about something, here.
But you just don't know when to stop, do you?
Why can't you just accept that for @DECLAN and others their experience and circumstances might be different from yours, that they have thought about their own safety in a way that works for them, wherever they might be?
A lot of people here have been in the game for many years, so I would think that they have figured out how to go about things, although nobody can ever be 100% certain about anything.
You do you and what is best for you and it's the same for them.
Qsc has plenty of customers. If someone does not want to receive illegal drugs sent from China and different ways work for them, how does that disturb you?
Anyone's contributions are more valuable if they are to assist someone and give help. Being so stubborn about something like this, not really.
And I think that this time I might be right. Ok?

Primo 200mg/ml Group Buy/Promo

Massive participation for this very first GB of steroid oils is necessary so that we can offer you frequent and weekly good deals in the future, the same way we do for peptides.

♫ MOQ & Pricing :
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit
Pricing : $245/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 10ml each, each ml is 200mg/ml = 100ml total/kit at 200mg/ml.
Blue tops.
Carrier oil: MCT, solvents: BA & BB only.

♫ Shipping:
Free : USA, Canada, France, Belgium, NL, UK, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.
Charged (special line): Australia, Other EU countries, UAE.
Customers who prefer the special line can request it, for extra fee.

♫ Testing : 225.66mg/ml.

View attachment 285970

A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 3 vials to Janoshik for quantity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers via Discord channel. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♫ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill

♫ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel. We only reship after the third party testing resuts date.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Start : Now.
End : Wed 12th June 2024.

♫ Payment methods:
Bank transfer, BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH.

♫ Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email and whatsaap:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

♫ Discord server to join:

Code:
https://discord.gg/pZhXAHatnz

♫ Frequently asked question:

Q: Is the promo domestic or international?
A: International

Q: Can we add other items to the GB parcel?
A: No

Q: Broken vials?
A: Eligible for replacement on next international order.

Q: Can countries with no reship policy participate and get same pricing?
A: Yes, same pricing, but not same guarantee on delivery. Policies for countries with no reship policy remain the same.
When does a parcel quality as lost? And what happens if the lost parcel is delivered after the reship has been received?

Damn, so there’s no more guaranteed delivery ? I didn’t even think of that.

Does this mean we (USA customers) have to pay the 20% insurance for reship ?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
If you read his post, it says countries with no reship policy have to pay 20% if they want insurance. USA has reship policy included, so no you don't have to pay extra. It's not the best deal for Canadians as primo 200mg is stocked in the warehouse at $330 and will deliver in 3-5 days. After adding insurance to the group buy deal, it's only about $50 cheaper but can take many weeks

Man, as much as I don't like people ganging up against someone, you are not helping yourself, are you?
I like to think that everyone comes from a good place and has good intentions, when they write about something, here.
But you just don't know when to stop, do you?
Why can't you just accept that for @DECLAN and others their experience and circumstances might be different from yours, that they have thought about their own safety in a way that works for them, wherever they might be?
A lot of people here have been in the game for many years, so I would think that they have figured out how to go about things, although nobody can ever be 100% certain about anything.
You do you and what is best for you and it's the same for them.
Qsc has plenty of customers. If someone does not want to receive illegal drugs sent from China and different ways work for them, how does that disturb you?
Anyone's contributions are more valuable if they are to assist someone and give help. Being so stubborn about something like this, not really.
And I think that this time I might be right. Ok?
The funny thing is he might be right, it might would just be warning letter for the 99% of us but no one should be giving guarantees because there is still that 1% chance. Nothing is guaranteed especially in this game, the longer you have been ordering the more the chances you can be scrutinized.

But I don’t think it matters, he’s just a kid living in his fantasy world, they come and go. We’ve seen the type, this individuals come in blazing like they know everything only to be exposed as teenagers who don’t even lift and just here to troll.

Btw, I order internationally since the early 2000’s from guys who ship from our unknown secrets from the middle east, euroking from turkey, and BD and IP from Asia even GAULS who ships from the Caribbean at one point.

I have measures in place to at least make LE work harder, like they say if they want you they’ll get you, but don’t make it easy for them right?

Anyway, that’s it for me on this, I think for now hard drugs is the priority so us gearheads can relax a bit, for the peptides I’m not so sure.

Last edited:
If you read his post, it says countries with no reship policy have to pay 20% if they want insurance. USA has reship policy included, so no you don't have to pay extra. It's not the best deal for Canadians as primo 200mg is stocked in the warehouse at $330 and will deliver in 3-5 days. After adding insurance to the group buy deal, it's only about $50 cheaper but can take many weeks
Thank you my man

The funny thing is he might be right, it might would just be warning letter for the 99% of us but no one should be giving guarantees because there is still that 1% chance. Nothing is guaranteed especially in this game, the longer you have been ordering the more the chances you can be scrutinized.

But I don’t think it matters, he’s just a kid living in his fantasy world, they come and go. We’ve seen the type, this individuals come in blazing like they know everything only to be exposed as teenagers who don’t even lift and just here to troll.

This clown continues to insist on his fabricated claim I gave a "guarantee".

I said there's no evidence a domestic source is safer. And a mountain of evidence there's little risk in international orders.

Provide the quote where I guaranteed anything or STFU.

warning letter for the 99% of us but no one should be giving guarantees because there is still that 1% chance.

(Now he's claiming 1 in 100 international steroid orders in the US results in prosecution. Does anyone believe that nonsense?)

This clown continues to insist on his fabricated claim I gave a ".guarantee".

I said there's no evidence a domestic source is safer. And a mountain of evidence there's little risk in international orders.

(Now he's claiming 1 in 100 international steroid orders in the US results in prosecution. Does anyone believe that nonsense?)
Just go back to playing COD or world or warcraft in your mommy’s basement kid, stop wasting our time with your garbage.

Geez kids these days.

When does a parcel quality as lost? And what happens if the lost parcel is delivered after the reship has been received?
They are all tracked, so QSC can see the tracking information. I had a pack seized, must have been mid '23 from memory, received the seizure notice and sent through to QSC. They said that unfortunately, there had been cases of people photoshopping seizure notices to try scam free reships and then collect 2 shipments, so, they normally waited 30 days after the original expected delivery date to confirm with tracking that the parcel was caught up.

I was more then fine with their reasoning.

And if the 1st pack is delivered after the reship is sent... I'm not a complete POS and I believe that this game we all play functions in a large part on trust and that trust goes both ways, so I'd be contacting the vendor and organizing payment as I've received the products. For me, extras go into storage and I'll 100% be able to use them somewhere in the future.

Great point.
I thought the group buys had reship but you sir are correct.
Domestic definitely better choice still.

Now I gotta check if my other gb was same.

This clown continues to insist on his fabricated claim I gave a "guarantee".

He isn't claiming 1/100 results in prosecution, he is simply saying that there is always some intrinsic risk in what we do... Doesn't matter if that is domestic or international. In fact, I'd be much more concerned about a domestic source getting busted and them having sloppy OpSec and LE getting access to their customer details! Then LE can roll through all the customers as well.

At least with international, the source is usually in a jurisdiction that makes them hard to touch and if they have great OpSec as far as shipping and getting past customs, the risk is low. Even if they pop a package coming through, its not like they can go after anyone else but the 1 package... and that's IF they take physical action against it.

I've said it before but I agree with Declan on this point, even though all indications are that it is currently HIGHLY unlikely that a pack getting stopped will result in LE action. The reason I will always say there is intrinsic risk is that I have been on the end of LE making PED's a priority. Its all well and good that it seems fine today... But that can change on a political whim.... Then you are left wondering just how much of a digital trail have you left that LE can follow once the focus turns to PED's.

I might be overreacting with this viewpoint, but I can see a time in the not to distant future where the patient holders of GLP1's are going to exert lobbying pressure on government's to make LE focus on the "counterfeit" GLP1's so as to ensure the increased profits of the patent holders. IF this is going to happen, I'd expect it to be leading into their manufacturing bottleneck's being solved so that they have the demand to meet their increased supply as it comes online.

The problem with this is that PED's are going to be caught up in the same dragnet as GLP1's.

Again, I might be reaching with this viewpoint, but it is a risk I see forming slowly and when it comes to pharma profits, they don't give a flying fuck who gets hurt along the way!

I've trained through lean access to PED times before and the 1 take away I learned from those cycles in time is to have 12-24mths of the core basics that you need always on hand. When you dealing with raws, that's really not a hard thing or expensive to accomplish. For under $1000, you should be able to cover all your basic AAS and axillaries needs for 2yrs and the stuff stores fine for 15yrs (and counting). HGH and peptides might cost a bit more, but again, these store fine as long as not reconstituted and kept in a fridge for multiple years.

And like you rightly point out, it IS less risky at this point in time... Which to my mind, makes it the perfect time to stock up as a insurance policy against possible leaner access times.

Each to their own though, I just like being prepared and I'm the first to admit, I err on the side of caution more then most would consider necessary, but that is due to personal experiences in life.

The funny thing is he might be right, it might would just be warning letter for the 99% of us but no one should be giving guarantees because there is still that 1% chance. so us gearheads can relax a bit, for the peptides I’m not so sure.

For anyone other than those quoted above: if 1% of international orders were getting prosecuted, we'd know about it. It was figurative, not literal. Declan was saying the risk is not zero, compared to Ghoul implying it's zero. I chose those words carefully.

I've received a few love letters over the years, but never ordered much more than for personal use. I agree the risk is not zero.

Freezing raws is standard for long term storage.

OFC we never keep oils in a cold environment.

It brings up a topic that just came up recently with a brewer in another thread.

Even freezing in a residential freezer is not going to completely halt degradation of raws though.

Would they last longer brewed, preserved in a sealed oxygen free environment like oil, along with the additional preservation properties of alcohol? I think they might, given all the stuff that lasts for decades in that sort of solution. I'm pretty sure the vial and the durability of the seal would be the limiting factor.
I've still got raws that I bought from 2003-2005, these where put into vacuum sealed bags and vac packed to remove all the oxygen. Then placed into a draw, out of UV light. They have been exposed to some pretty high temperature's (Australian summers in a house closed up during the day can get damn hot) as well while in storage over the 20ish years.

Brewed some of them in 2022 and again in 2023 and have noticed zero difference with the raws I've bought recently.

Also had some Test P and NPP brewed in 2005, GSO and have used them in the last 12mths with zero noticeable difference in quality of potency.

Oxygen, moisture and UV light where the 3 things I was always taught that degraded raws. No idea how true that is but its what I've practiced for 20 odd years and in my experience, it seems to hold true.

No lab tests to confirm any of what I've said above, so take it for whatever anyone thinks its worth.