Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For anyone other than those quoted above: if 1% of international orders were getting prosecuted, we'd know about it. It was figurative, not literal. Declan was saying the risk is not zero, compared to Ghoul implying it's zero. I chose those words carefully.

I've received a few love letters over the years, but never ordered much more than for personal use. I agree the risk is not zero
Comprehension is not his strong point, most of my points literally flew over his head. But in reality though, he shouldn’t be advising here because he has no idea what he is talking about, doesn’t even live the lifestyle and I doubt if he orders steroids just glp1s just like all the new guys who registered lately.

Look at this clown’s post count not even half a quarter of a year in and damn 1k+ and mostly in a source’s thread.

In my experience, people like this are either trolls or just people who pretend to live the lifestyle but don’t even lift.

Last edited:
Does this apply to raws also? I see people saying freezer and other saying dark closet.
Thanks for the answer!
This is the process I use, I've still got raws I put into storage from 2003-2005 and used some last year with zero noticeable difference to raws I bought last year.

Vacuum seal raws into those food saver style bags. I used 2 bags to make sure it was sealed up well, then I would seal up multiples of those smaller lots into larger bags. Then label the outside so I know what's in what and only open the bags up I need to access. Any time they are accessed, reseal again with vac sealer.

I then stored in the bottom of a few draws, under cloths so not exposed to UV light.

Gets HOT where I am, I never worried about heat, it gets WAY hotter when brewing the raws so its a non-issue IMO.

I didn't store raws in a fridge or freezer, I'd always been taught that moisture also degrades raws.

The 3 things I was always taught that caused degradation to raws are: Oxygen, UV light and moisture.

No idea how true that is but seems to hold true in real world experience for me.

I also had Test P and NPP bottles made up around 2005, no degradation noticeable and stoppers maybe a little softer, hard to say for sure, but they also don't fall apart either. That said, I ALWAYS stored my vials in a upright position, so that oil wasn't touching the stoppers usually. Only stoppers I've had start to fall apart are on 100ml bottles I've reused for 5+yrs and due to how many times the stopper has had a needle through it, it loses its integrity. Decap, install new stopper, recap and GTG again (For personal use only)

No lab tests to support any of these claims, so take it for whatever you think its worth.

Anyone have a general timeline from order placement (international warehouse) to delivery to the East Coast USA? Looking to get in on the primo GB, but I'll be traveling next week and would like to avoid it being delivered while I'm away - one of the few situations where I'd hope it would take longer to get here. Any insight or experience appreciated.

Comprehension is not his strong point, most of my points literally flew over his head. But in reality though, he shouldn’t be advising here because he has no idea what he is talking about, doesn’t even live the lifestyle and I doubt if he orders steroids just glp1s just like all the new guys who registered lately.

Look at this clown’s post count not even half a quarter of a year in and damn 1k+ and mostly in a source’s thread.

In my experience, people like this are either trolls or just people who pretend to live the lifestyle but don’t even lift.
I find value in Ghoul's contributions on this board, doesn't mean I agree with everything said... But if we create a Eco chamber, its never a good thing.

That said, I also like my opinion's on anything and everything challenged, its what leads to reflection and self growth. Maybe that's why I find value in Ghoul's posts, it makes me consider things from a different perspective then what I normally would have.

The funny thing is he might be right, it might would just be warning letter for the 99% of us but no one should be giving guarantees because there is still that 1% chance. Nothing is guaranteed especially in this game, the longer you have been ordering the more the chances you can be scrutinized.

I have measures in place to at least make LE work harder, like they say if they want you they’ll get you, but don’t make it easy for them right?

Anyway, that’s it for me on this, I think for now hard drugs is the priority so us gearheads can relax a bit, for the peptides I’m not so sure.
Spot on IMO!

@iris

He isn't claiming 1/100 results in prosecution, he is simply saying that there is always some intrinsic risk in what we do... Doesn't matter if that is domestic or international. In fact, I'd be much more concerned about a domestic source getting busted and them having sloppy OpSec and LE getting access to their customer details! Then LE can roll through all the customers as well.

At least with international, the source is usually in a jurisdiction that makes them hard to touch and if they have great OpSec as far as shipping and getting past customs, the risk is low. Even if they pop a package coming through, its not like they can go after anyone else but the 1 package... and that's IF they take physical action against it.

I've said it before but I agree with Declan on this point, even though all indications are that it is currently HIGHLY unlikely that a pack getting stopped will result in LE action. The reason I will always say there is intrinsic risk is that I have been on the end of LE making PED's a priority. Its all well and good that it seems fine today... But that can change on a political whim.... Then you are left wondering just how much of a digital trail have you left that LE can follow once the focus turns to PED's.

I might be overreacting with this viewpoint, but I can see a time in the not to distant future where the patient holders of GLP1's are going to exert lobbying pressure on government's to make LE focus on the "counterfeit" GLP1's so as to ensure the increased profits of the patent holders. IF this is going to happen, I'd expect it to be leading into their manufacturing bottleneck's being solved so that they have the demand to meet their increased supply as it comes online.

The problem with this is that PED's are going to be caught up in the same dragnet as GLP1's.

Again, I might be reaching with this viewpoint, but it is a risk I see forming slowly and when it comes to pharma profits, they don't give a flying fuck who gets hurt along the way!

I've trained through lean access to PED times before and the 1 take away I learned from those cycles in time is to have 12-24mths of the core basics that you need always on hand. When you dealing with raws, that's really not a hard thing or expensive to accomplish. For under $1000, you should be able to cover all your basic AAS and axillaries needs for 2yrs and the stuff stores fine for 15yrs (and counting). HGH and peptides might cost a bit more, but again, these store fine as long as not reconstituted and kept in a fridge for multiple years.

And like you rightly point out, it IS less risky at this point in time... Which to my mind, makes it the perfect time to stock up as a insurance policy against possible leaner access times.

Each to their own though, I just like being prepared and I'm the first to admit, I err on the side of caution more then most would consider necessary, but that is due to personal experiences in life.

I never said there was no risk.

I said the high level of paranoia regarding international orders is unwarranted, there's plenty of evidence to demonstrate that's accurate, and the implication that domestic was safer is baseless, and in fact may actually be the risker choice, since local law enforcement seems eager to prosecute while the feds clearly demonstrate they aren't.

This counter argument is what offends him.

He literally said "99% may get a warning letter but the 1%...". That's 1 in 100 getting in legal trouble and that's not remotely within the scope of reality.

Don't get gaslighted into thinking he's making some cogent argument in the name of harm reduction.

He has an irrational fear about the risk level of ordering international, and members being reassured by my reasoning not choosing to order domestic is the "harm" being caused.

He is saying that pointing out the exceedingly low probability of a user having a customs seizure followed up by prosecution is causing harm.

Not only is it exceedingly low, on a forum where thousands of members place tens of thousands of orders, and several thousand of those are seized, it's been a real struggle to come up with even a single example of CBP deviating from their policy of seizure letters to go after an individual user. It's not even particularly common in countries with much stricter policies.

So what's the "harm reduction" he's advocating for?

That members think the way he does and avoid ordering international in favor of the "safer" domestic labs, which I've argued is flawed logic.

The pattern here is simple. A while back Declan and a few others made it clear they thought GLP weight loss users are weak willed sub-human trash who are unwelcome in this thread and should be kicked off Mesa. That this human scum were using drugs to "cheat" in order to achieve what should be accomplished "naturally", was repulsive and disgusted them.

When I pointed out this was a bit hypocritical coming from guys injecting 10ml a week of hormones into their asses to get what they couldn't otherwise accomplish it set their hair on fire, and the rage of these half a dozen guys hasn't cooled since.

Ever since then, if I said 2+2=4 this small but vocal posse would say it's 5, and I'm a basement dwelling fatass for thinking otherwise.

I have plenty of support here outside of this thread, and in my DMs. Keep banging your head against the wall. Go cry to the admins. Keep hitting the report button. Let all that wasted effort be a reminder of how powerless you are.

Last edited:
Anyone have a general timeline from order placement (international warehouse) to delivery to the East Coast USA? Looking to get in on the primo GB, but I'll be traveling next week and would like to avoid it being delivered while I'm away - one of the few situations where I'd hope it would take longer to get here. Any insight or experience appreciated.
Delivery times 2-3 weeks average.

Primo 200mg/ml Group Buy/Promo

Massive participation for this very first GB of steroid oils is necessary so that we can offer you frequent and weekly good deals in the future, the same way we do for peptides.

♫ MOQ & Pricing :
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit
Pricing : $245/kit.
1 kit = 10 vials of 10ml each, each ml is 200mg/ml = 100ml total/kit at 200mg/ml.
Blue tops.
Carrier oil: MCT, solvents: BA & BB only.

♫ Shipping:
Free : USA, Canada, France, Belgium, NL, UK, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand, Singapore.
Charged (special line): Australia, Other EU countries, UAE.
Customers who prefer the special line can request it, for extra fee.

♫ Testing : 225.66mg/ml.

View attachment 285970

A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 3 vials to Janoshik for quantity testing. Janoshik will also choose randomly one of the vials for Dimer testing.
Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers via Discord channel. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense and crediting shipping costs and samples.

♫ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill

♫ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel. We only reship after the third party testing resuts date.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Start : Now.
End : Wed 12th June 2024.

♫ Payment methods:
Bank transfer, BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH.

♫ Ordering form and contact:

The orders can be done only via email and whatsaap:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Number of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

♫ Discord server to join:

Code:
https://discord.gg/pZhXAHatnz

♫ Frequently asked question:

Q: Is the promo domestic or international?
A: International

Q: Can we add other items to the GB parcel?
A: No

Q: Broken vials?
A: Eligible for replacement on next international order.

Q: Can countries with no reship policy participate and get same pricing?
A: Yes, same pricing, but not same guarantee on delivery. Policies for countries with no reship policy remain the same.
Reminder of Primo 200mg/ml deal !

Share with your friends, the more participation we have on this first one, the more we will make frequent ones in the future if it's worth it !
And you will decide which ones !

They are all tracked, so QSC can see the tracking information. I had a pack seized, must have been mid '23 from memory, received the seizure notice and sent through to QSC. They said that unfortunately, there had been cases of people photoshopping seizure notices to try scam free reships and then collect 2 shipments, so, they normally waited 30 days after the original expected delivery date to confirm with tracking that the parcel was caught up.

I was more then fine with their reasoning.

And if the 1st pack is delivered after the reship is sent... I'm not a complete POS and I believe that this game we all play functions in a large part on trust and that trust goes both ways, so I'd be contacting the vendor and organizing payment as I've received the products. For me, extras go into storage and I'll 100% be able to use them somewhere in the future.
Agree with the approach you would take. My question wasn’t “do I get to keep the extra kit,” though I’m seeing people read it that way. It was “what are the options that would be presented — would I be expected to pay for it or would shipping back be on the table if it isn’t something I want double of”

Delivery times 2-3 weeks average.

It's always been under a month for me. Whether it's 2-3 weeks or 3-4 weeks doesn't really matter much to me.

@iris

I said the high level of paranoia regarding international orders is unwarranted, there's plenty of evidence to demonstrate that's accurate, and the implication that domestic was safer is baseless, and in fact may actually be the risker choice, since local law enforcement seems eager to prosecute while the feds clearly demonstrate they aren't.

He literally said "99% may get a warning letter but the 1%...". That's 1 in 100 getting in legal trouble and that's not remotely within the scope of reality.

Don't get gaslighted into thinking he's making some cogent argument in the name of harm reduction.

He has an irrational fear about the risk level of ordering international, and members being reassured by my reasoning not choosing to order domestic is the "harm" being caused.

He is saying that pointing out the exceedingly low probability of a user having a customs seizure followed up by prosecution is causing harm.

Not only is it exceedingly low, on a forum where thousands of members place tens of thousands of orders, and several thousand of those are seized, it's been a real struggle to come up with even a single example of CBP deviating from their policy of seizure letters to go after an individual user. It's not even particularly common in countries with much stricter policies.

That members think the way he does and avoid ordering international in favor of the "safer" domestic labs, which I've argued is flawed logic.

The pattern here is simple. A while back Declan and a few others made it clear they thought GLP weight loss users are weak willed sub-human trash who are unwelcome in this thread and should be kicked off Mesa. That this human scum were using drugs to "cheat" in order to achieve what should be accomplished "naturally", was repulsive and disgusted them.

When I pointed out this was a bit hypocritical coming from guys injecting 10ml a week of hormones into their asses to get what they couldn't otherwise accomplish it set their hair on fire, and the rage of these half a dozen guys hasn't cooled since.

Ever since then, if I said 2+2=4 this small but vocal posse would say it's 5, and I'm a basement dwelling fatass for thinking otherwise.

I have plenty of support here outside of this thread, and in my DMs. Keep banging your head against the wall. Go cry to the admins. Keep hitting the report button. Let all that wasted effort be a reminder of how powerless you are.
Shhhhh, grown man are talking go learn to follow a diet or climb that imaginary place in Thailand or something you made up in your mind. You’re welcome to read quality posts on how to eat properly and lift weights progressively.

No one is reporting you, this place is open for all to learn how to attain the best physique they can and not just to buy drugs from china.

Shhhhh, grown man are talking go learn to follow a diet or climb that imaginary place in Thailand or something you made up in your mind. You’re welcome to read quality posts on how to eat properly and lift weights progressively.

No one is reporting you, this place is open for all to learn how to attain the best physique they can and not just to buy drugs from china.
439 words 2,521 characters to say nothing.
Plus the usual cherry on top1717991788817.png
Poor mom's hands must be raw from patting him on the head saying "everything will be alright and those internet meanies will learn, you just keep showing them dear."
:

@iris

I think the only real point Declan is trying to make is that ordering what are still classified as illegal drugs.... Always carries SOME risk!

You are both saying the same thing, just highlighting different parts of it.

What Declan is saying is that people need to be VERY aware that in the worst possible case, a seizure COULD lead to LE action.

What you are saying is that a seizure COULD lead to LE action, but its HIGHLY unlikely.

I think the only problem Declan might have (and i'm not meaning to speak for him here and if I'm wrong, please correct me) is that is some peoples minds, they then discount the risk as so improbable, that its not even a risk...

Now, I actually think you are right, right now as things stand, that the risk of LE action is tiny... In fact, I think its so small that even small time domestic sources would be hard pressed to have LE action against them if their packs repeatedly got caught.

But, I also have been on the receiving end of LE action in relation to PED's and I know just how quickly that position can change. That's why I always advocate for everyone ordering international OR domestic, to always put some basic safety precautions in place to make it that you aren't the lowest hanging fruit in the event LE stance changes suddenly in regards to PED's.

I don't think Declan is putting barriers of entry on anyone thinking of ordering international, far from it! He has repeatedly offered advice for people looking to order to his country and none of it is discouraging that I have seen.

You are both really saying the same thing in the end, just highlighting different parts and BOTH correct at the same time!

Ghoul - Super easy and HIGH success rate with ordering international at the moment = Correct

Declan - Always carries intrinsic risk, no matter how high the success rate is = Correct

As for GLP's, I don't think anyone is in a position to say they are not part of bodybuilding/fitness now.... They are making huge in roads into contest prep and just general fitness lifestyle as well.

Love them or hate them, they are just another tool in the arsenal as far as I'm concerned. As for the wider population using them... I say good on people taking some control back over their bodies! I really don't see it as anything different to what I've done for over 20yrs with AAS! I was never changing my body naturally, I'm more then willing to use whatever tool is available to me to achieve that outcomes I want. GLP's are just the latest iteration of that and turns out they are welcomed by a MUCH larger % of the population then AAS ever has been and I hope GLP users are allies to PED users in bringing about changes in laws!

End of the day, we are ALL doing the same thing, changing our own bodies through the use of drugs!

If that's some stay at home mom who stops pigging out on junk food and looses 50lbs and feels great about herself, or some jacked AF meathead who manages to put on another 20lbs of muscle... You BOTH go hard and do what makes YOU happy! I'll be cheering them both on because they are making positive improvements that THEY want to themselves!

That's never a bad thing IMO.

US domestic oils

Email us for updated US domestic price list, we added many oils:

test c, test u, test p, npp, deca, tren a, tren e, tren h, primo 100, DHB, superdrol, ment, EQ

US domestic raws

Test C & test E available, $370/kilo

@DECLAN @Anubis666

Mesa is filled with curious, intelligent people, some who've coupled that to many years of experience and still approach every topic with a hunger for more knowledge.

You two regurgitate the same 10 basic broscience concepts you heard from someone smarter than you, years ago, never updating your information or putting in the effort to bring a single novel idea to the table.

You add nothing whatsoever to the tapestry of knowledge here.

Dead weight.

All ego and dull minds.