Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Agree with the approach you would take. My question wasn’t “do I get to keep the extra kit,” though I’m seeing people read it that way. It was “what are the options that would be presented — would I be expected to pay for it or would shipping back be on the table if it isn’t something I want double of”
I think shipping back would be more problematic IMO. I'm sure you could offload anything extra to a close friend and would have people lining up if you did it at cost.

Anyway, it would be extremely improbable that this situation would ever happen as QSC aren't reshipping until they can see a pack is hung up 100%. I can't ever imagine a situation where any customs agent is sending out a seizure notice and then doesn't get a reply so thinks, fuck it, I'll just be a good guy and send this 100grms of Test E, 100grams of Deca and 4 x 150iu HGH kits onto this person 2 mths later.

@DECLAN @Anubis666

Mesa is filled with curious, intelligent people, some who've coupled that to many years of experience and still approach every topic with a hunger for more knowledge.

You two regurgitate the same 10 basic broscience concepts you heard from someone smarter than you, years ago, never updating your information or putting in the effort to bring a single novel idea to the table.

You add nothing whatsoever to the tapestry of knowledge here.

Dead weight.

All ego and dull minds.
Sir, this is Meso not mesa, that’s spanish for table.

Shhhh, go eat some cake and take your meds kid.

The levels of narcissism and psychopathy required to believe everything is about you is mind bottling.

Is there a GoFundMe link you can share to help your mom with her psychiatric expenses over the trauma of your abortion not quite going as planned?
Tough post. But the 'mind bottling' thing cracked me up.... Don't put my mind in a bottle, 1 sip and fucked for life.
So what's everyone's doses on the primo? Any negative affects once get to certain dose or is it more for adding anabolic # with help of anti estrogen affect? (I know meant mind boggling but some people it's almost a constant for as you can see by at least 1 post a day (today) ha

Did we ever get the attribution or an explanation of how and why the bold u was so under dosed when the test u and primo 200 gb were equally overdosed?

Thoughts Tracy?

Did we ever get the attribution or an explanation of how and why the bold u was so under dosed when the test u and primo 200 gb were equally overdosed?

Thoughts Tracy?
I believe that for the EQ, it's due to raws, being less than 98% (usually testing between 90% and 95%) compared to TU and Primo 200 that often tests +98%

The overfill on Primo 200 was international.

Does QSC ship the raws vaccumed? And if so would you suggest adding another layer of vaccum bag over it for storage?

Does QSC ship the raws vaccumed? And if so would you suggest adding another layer of vaccum bag over it for storage?
They come double bagged then in a mylar pouch. Not vacuum sealed but it's secure.

I would suggest buying a vacuum sealer. First put it in a HD zip lock then vaccum seal twice. Then put it in a cool dark place, Like Ghouls mom's basement.

If you read his post, it says countries with no reship policy have to pay 20% if they want insurance. USA has reship policy included, so no you don't have to pay extra. It's not the best deal for Canadians as primo 200mg is stocked in the warehouse at $330 and will deliver in 3-5 days. After adding insurance to the group buy deal, it's only about $50 cheaper but can take many weeks
True but that primo also tested at 192mg/ml compared to 225mg/ml but yeah only a $51 deal

They keep track of where it was going... It builds up over time I believe
They can see every package you ever recieved if there is a tracking number tied to it. Even packs that don't have tracking, they can see the sender/receiver details.

They can insinuate that those packages also had "X" in them... But just keeping your mouth shut means everything not directly intercepted and tested is thrown out.

you’re only safe because you’re a nobody , I’m safe because I’m a nobody.

But what happens if you become part of an investigation. And they have a mountain of dirt on you from all the packages you’ve ordered over the years. They’re not going to play nice.

Also source opsec is meaningless when it comes to customer information. As soon as that pack goes through the mail that information is recorded and kept. Such and such sent something to so and so. That pack gets opened for whatever reason, maybe a misdelivery. They can see that such and such also sent something to all these other people. You didn’t do anything wrong but if you didn’t use a burner address you could be looked at years later.

In this way Ghoul is correct. Domestic is far from safe.