Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I bet you boast a respectable collection yourself.
You know it... Some of my stuff would almost be collectors items by now I'd think :D. Found some IP tabs on a recent clean up, Clomid and Dbols. Threw out 2yrs back some fake Aussie vet stuff I'd picked up in the late 90's, I'd always kept it for the labels. Still got 2 Greek 2ml Deca's floating around somewhere that must have been late 90's or very early '00's, 1/2 card of Bulgarian d/bol plus some odds and ends left over. No idea where ATM, they always turn up when moving though!

Plus the Armageddon emergency stockpile of raws, vacpacked and buried deep! Along with a supply of syringes and needles, GSO, BB and BA. I'm going to be jacked when this thing degenerates into a Mad Max clusterfuck!

Sadly, I don't even have a old empty Test E or Test P bladder, let alone full ones, that I first started using. I'd love to get 1 of those and frame it! Horrible stuff to use as the Test E was low dose/ml and the test P always had a bit of a bite to it but it was my first 2 cycle's!

Also wish I'd kept a few of Redicat's paperbols and the like just for the memories. Those never lasted long with my training partner at the time and I!

Imagine the left overs that the guys from Arnold's era would have, now those would be some true collectors items!

I think the only real point Declan is trying to make is that ordering what are still classified as illegal drugs.... Always carries SOME risk!

You are both saying the same thing, just highlighting different parts of it.

What Declan is saying is that people need to be VERY aware that in the worst possible case, a seizure COULD lead to LE action.

What you are saying is that a seizure COULD lead to LE action, but its HIGHLY unlikely.

I think the only problem Declan might have (and i'm not meaning to speak for him here and if I'm wrong, please correct me) is that is some peoples minds, they then discount the risk as so improbable, that its not even a risk...

Now, I actually think you are right, right now as things stand, that the risk of LE action is tiny... In fact, I think its so small that even small time domestic sources would be hard pressed to have LE action against them if their packs repeatedly got caught.

But, I also have been on the receiving end of LE action in relation to PED's and I know just how quickly that position can change. That's why I always advocate for everyone ordering international OR domestic, to always put some basic safety precautions in place to make it that you aren't the lowest hanging fruit in the event LE stance changes suddenly in regards to PED's.

I don't think Declan is putting barriers of entry on anyone thinking of ordering international, far from it! He has repeatedly offered advice for people looking to order to his country and none of it is discouraging that I have seen.

You are both really saying the same thing in the end, just highlighting different parts and BOTH correct at the same time!

Ghoul - Super easy and HIGH success rate with ordering international at the moment = Correct

Declan - Always carries intrinsic risk, no matter how high the success rate is = Correct

As for GLP's, I don't think anyone is in a position to say they are not part of bodybuilding/fitness now.... They are making huge in roads into contest prep and just general fitness lifestyle as well.

Love them or hate them, they are just another tool in the arsenal as far as I'm concerned. As for the wider population using them... I say good on people taking some control back over their bodies! I really don't see it as anything different to what I've done for over 20yrs with AAS! I was never changing my body naturally, I'm more then willing to use whatever tool is available to me to achieve that outcomes I want. GLP's are just the latest iteration of that and turns out they are welcomed by a MUCH larger % of the population then AAS ever has been and I hope GLP users are allies to PED users in bringing about changes in laws!

End of the day, we are ALL doing the same thing, changing our own bodies through the use of drugs!

If that's some stay at home mom who stops pigging out on junk food and looses 50lbs and feels great about herself, or some jacked AF meathead who manages to put on another 20lbs of muscle... You BOTH go hard and do what makes YOU happy! I'll be cheering them both on because they are making positive improvements that THEY want to themselves!

That's never a bad thing IMO.
This is exactly what I mean.
I have enjoyed their interactions (and they know that) because they bring two sides of the same coin.
D would write something I agree with.
G would counteract and I could also find truth in his position.
And even though they would often be at each other's throats and throw funny offences around, there was always some point to it all.
However, when I read comments by some people like "you should have been aborted" and the like, the whole thing becomes a downer.
Something sarcastic and witty to poke fun is a thing, just a series of vile comments is another.
Declan has made a lot of good contributions to the forum.
Ghoul has also tried to do so.
I think it all comes from a good place. Maybe, sometimes, the will to prevail on someone and have the last word overshadows the good and the commonality that is actually there.
Tbh, this also makes me think about how stubborn, confrontational and aggressive I can be. When you look at it from the outside, it's not great. But I admit it is hard to reign it in.
Thank you for your brilliant post :)

Tbh, this also makes me think about how stubborn, confrontational and aggressive I can be. When you look at it from the outside, it's not great. But I admit it is hard to reign it in.
I'm guilty of that at times as well... I like to think I've gotten better as I've aged... But, I know I still have my moments!

This is exactly what I mean.
I have enjoyed their interactions (and they know that) because they bring two sides of the same coin.
D would write something I agree with.
G would counteract and I could also find truth in his position.
And even though they would often be at each other's throats and throw funny offences around, there was always some point to it all.
However, when I read comments by some people like "you should have been aborted" and the like, the whole thing becomes a downer.
Something sarcastic and witty to poke fun is a thing, just a series of vile comments is another.
Declan has made a lot of good contributions to the forum.
Ghoul has also tried to do so.
I think it all comes from a good place. Maybe, sometimes, the will to prevail on someone and have the last word overshadows the good and the commonality that is actually there.
Thank you for your brilliant post :)

The problem with Ghoul’s rants is not that what he is saying is wrong. They’re misguided by him focusing too much on a single thing and missing the point. he comes off as full of himself and enjoying reading his own words.

Ghoul sees something in a post and says to himself “oh I know about THAT word , let me educate these fools” * slams keyboard with fingers * But no one wanted to know in the first place.

I love Ghoul

The problem with Ghoul’s rants is not that what he is saying is wrong. They’re misguided by him focusing too much on a single thing and missing the point. he comes off as full of himself and enjoying reading his own words.

Ghoul sees something in a post and says to himself “oh I know about THAT word , let me educate these fools” * slams keyboard with fingers * But no one wanted to know in the first place.

I love Ghoul
Well, I hope that he does not regard others here as "fools", because I think there are lots of brilliant, clever and decent people, here.
And this is just my impression from what I found and the interactions I have had with some of you guys.
I hope that he recognises and appreciates this, too.

I love Ghoul
AKA Readalot….

I seriously fail to see the comparison beyond both handles posting a lot of articles and talking at length about every article they posted. There was no "give as good as you get" about him if i recall. The worst thing he used to do was sealioning.
Funny how you’re about the only one … hmmm.

I seriously fail to see the comparison beyond both handles posting a lot of articles and talking at length about every article they posted. There was no "give as good as you get" about him if i recall. The worst thing he used to do was sealioning.
Damn, I seriously have to google what sealioning is lol. Learning new terms related to trolling is strange.

I don't think clearheaded and ghoul are the same person. The writing style is too different. I can understand ghoul. Clearheaded, at best, would start in a lucid state before quickly going off the deep end.

Damn, I seriously have to google what sealioning is lol. Learning new terms related to trolling is strange.

Trolling or autistic, it's tough to tell sometimes. One other thing they do is ignore a point someone has made because they don't know how to respond and then reply to something else instead, which is a very autistic trait.

I knew I would be kicking myself for not buying more MOTS-C on the domestic promo…

Received that and Oxytocin today. It’s been years since I’ve used Oxytocin and I believe it was a 2mg vial from Peptidesciences.

I had to search far and wide to find any sort of dosing protocol when I had it before. This time I just dilluted with 2ml & ultimately used 400mcg. “Feelz report” is that is absolutely gives the flush feeling that is associated with the compound.

Does anyone have better dosing protocol handy? Most literature is written in IU’s & from what I remember - 8mg is quite a bit of this. Any input would be appreciated.

I knew I would be kicking myself for not buying more MOTS-C on the domestic promo…

Received that and Oxytocin today. It’s been years since I’ve used Oxytocin and I believe it was a 2mg vial from Peptidesciences.

I had to search far and wide to find any sort of dosing protocol when I had it before. This time I just dilluted with 2ml & ultimately used 400mcg. “Feelz report” is that is absolutely gives the flush feeling that is associated with the compound.

Does anyone have better dosing protocol handy? Most literature is written in IU’s & from what I remember - 8mg is quite a bit of this. Any input would be appreciated.
How are you liking the mots-c? Any specific situation u prefer using it?

The problem with Ghoul’s rants is not that what he is saying is wrong.
Respectfully disagree. A lot of what he says is wrong, but I'm also not one of those whackjobs that feels the need to correct others stupidity line by line.

If he wasn't clogging up this source thread with all his drivel I probably never would have noticed beyond the usual "shit, hope he doesn't kill himself" that pops in my head when I see some of the f'd up things people say. But his insatiable need for attention prevents him from starting his own "Why I'm always right" thread where only those interested in his rubbish can take it all in and leave threads like this alone for everyone to bash and worship Tracy and QSC.