Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

First we're discussing this in the context of the US.

Secondly "guarantee" was never said or implied by me. You know this, but unable to counter my argument have to fabricate a straw man and attack that instead.

It's about balance of probabilities. You are clearly implying ordering from China vs a domestic source is riskier, when the evidence of how shipments with end user quantities discovered by customs are actually, in real life, in the US, are handled on a daily basis is overwhelming.

Are domestic sources in the US safer? That is what you imply. What have you got to prove that? Your "feels"?

You know what you can't prove? That a package of user quantity steroids, shipped the way Chinese suppliers here do, discovered by US customs has led to anything but a seizure letter. Unfortunately I have to clarify myself for the knuckle draggers. I'm not talking about manufacturing supplies, or large quantities that are associated with selling. End user.

Tens of thousands of these packages have been seized by CBP over the course of just the last few years, and you, nor your pathetic followers @Anubis666 , can seem to find a single instance of that leading to a prosecution. Why do you think that is?

Why hasn't ONE user on MESO stepped forward to share their experience of this happening?

BTW, I'm not your wife. You're not going to train me to back down when I'm right by raging and screaming insults. Go punch a pillow and yell at god for handicapping you with a sub par mind.
yes there are plenty of MESO users who got busted for importing lol.. most of course dont admit it as possible DOXX themselves.

darkness 101 is domestic is safer than international... there is good reason for this.. 1.customs and THAN postal service.. domestic its just postal service.. make sense? cool.

not sure who you think your fooling? yourself? or us? but IMPORTING ILLEGAL goods does end in prosecution.. esp if importing amounts large enough to sell. USA has the most people in jail per capita other than china... they aren't shy about tossing people away. best believe one bad story of a trans kid ordering testosterone from china and harming themselves you will all of a sudden hear more about the "busts" they do. sure guys import heroin or weed or MDMA and just get letters aswell, but EVENTUALLY people get busted.

your like a street dealer who just got his stuff taken by cops several times before gets put in the slammer. he prob thought wouldn't arrest him either.

I knew I would be kicking myself for not buying more MOTS-C on the domestic promo…

Received that and Oxytocin today. It’s been years since I’ve used Oxytocin and I believe it was a 2mg vial from Peptidesciences.

I had to search far and wide to find any sort of dosing protocol when I had it before. This time I just dilluted with 2ml & ultimately used 400mcg. “Feelz report” is that is absolutely gives the flush feeling that is associated with the compound.

Does anyone have better dosing protocol handy? Most literature is written in IU’s & from what I remember - 8mg is quite a bit of this. Any input would be appreciated.
I’m interested in oxytocin.Do you think it can help create a stronger bond with my Ladyboys?

I’m interested in oxytocin.Do you think it can help create a stronger bond with my Ladyboys?

In all seriousness Oxytocin is the most underrated peptide IMO. Originally I read that it was identified that those with ASD seemed to lack this hormone. So there’s been research is can help with those symptoms.

On top of that, it’s anabolic and anti catabolic along with many other benefits

Oxytocin induces anti-catabolic and anabolic effects on protein metabolism in the female rat oxidative skeletal muscle

Oxytocin stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells through the calcium-CaMKK-AMPK pathway

Intranasal Oxytocin Improves Lean Muscle Mass and Lowers LDL Cholesterol in Older Adults with Sarcopenic Obesity

The Role of the Oxytocin System in Anxiety Disorders

Refining oxytocin therapy for autism: context is key

However there hasn’t been a study on interest in increasing your affinity for ladyboys. Maybe you can do an N=1 study for us? Maybe even do on and off tren too. Report back.

In all seriousness Oxytocin is the most underrated peptide IMO. Originally I read that it was identified that those with ASD seemed to lack this hormone. So there’s been research is can help with those symptoms.
Ooh I might have to try this, I don't keep up with peptides (there's too fucking many) but this is up my alley.

Gonna have to do more research on dosing, not much info at first glance.

On top of that, it’s anabolic and anti catabolic along with many other benefits

Oxytocin induces anti-catabolic and anabolic effects on protein metabolism in the female rat oxidative skeletal muscle

Oxytocin stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells through the calcium-CaMKK-AMPK pathway

Intranasal Oxytocin Improves Lean Muscle Mass and Lowers LDL Cholesterol in Older Adults with Sarcopenic Obesity

The Role of the Oxytocin System in Anxiety Disorders

Refining oxytocin therapy for autism: context is key

However there hasn’t been a study on interest in increasing your affinity for ladyboys. Maybe you can do an N=1 study for us? Maybe even do on and off tren too. Report back.
I don’t care about the science I just want to chemically force the ladyboy to love me.Can it do that?
They give oxytocin to female pigs that reject the newborn piglets.
And to dogs to induce labour or speed up labour that already started.
I won’t take that shit but would give it to my trans crush no problem if there is a chance it could work.
What is the worse that can happen?

I don’t care about the science I just want to chemically force the ladyboy to love me.Can it do that?

I mean, in the US that’s called rape. Can you try? Sure. But your personality and lack of intelligences seems unlovable to any person.

Sure they use it for all the purposes you stated but it’s also released during intimacy in humans naturally. especially during sex. Maybe you do need it? Feeling lonely?

Good luck out there on your journey of getting dicked down.

Lol.
I am trying to have lunch but ladyboy is kinda making it difficult to swallow

Lmao ladyboy and swallow in the same sentence.

@MuayThayson by the rest of your logic -

HCG is actually produced to thicken a person's uterine lining to support a growing embryo and tells the body to stop menstruation

HMG is stimulates follicles to release female eggs.

Trenbolone is used to beef up cattle for slaughter and consumption.

Nolva / Ralox / Asin / Adex are used for female breast cancer

HGH is prescribed to prepubescent kids with growth deficiencies.

Surely, you use none of these compounds, right? As their other applications seem “outrageous”

Lmao ladyboy and swallow in the same sentence.

@MuayThayson by the rest of your logic -

HCG is actually produced to thicken a person's uterine lining to support a growing embryo and tells the body to stop menstruation

HMG is stimulates follicles to release female eggs.

Trenbolone is used to beef up cattle for slaughter and consumption.

Nolva / Ralox / Asin / Adex are used for female breast cancer

HGH is prescribed to prepubescent kids with growth deficiencies.

Surely, you use none of these compounds, right? As their other applications seem “outrageous”

Bless your heart; your patience with this....
Man, his reply to you, earlier, I laughed so much.

My medical opinion is that he should give the ladyboys a sprinkle of tren and that will sort everything out.

On a serious note, I am going to have a look at the links you posted. Thanks

They give oxytocin to female pigs that reject the newborn piglets.
And to dogs to induce labour or speed up labour that already started.
I won’t take that shit but would give it to my trans crush no problem if there is a chance it could work.
What is the worse that can happen?

Are you just interested in their bodies? What about their feelings?

You could try caber/prami. That would have two ladyboys humping you, one on each of your legs and also two on your arms.