Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Pretty sure it’s the same peptide that caused Bostin Loyd’s kidney failure. Adipotide/FTPP
Yeah but he also admitted he was taking over 5mg per injection once to twice a day. Only need 500mcg a day to get results. Doesn’t eliminate any negatives, but Boston was overboard on everything.

Pretty sure it’s the same peptide that caused Bostin Loyd’s kidney failure. Adipotide/FTPP
Yes, it was. I bet it contributed. He was loaded to the gills with a lot of shit and he liked to push things too far. He was doing that for years. Who knows what substances contributed how much to the failure.

Look at oxytocin and aniracetam combo. Phenibut helps too.

But really CBT, whether self administered or whatever is key.

Good luck brother, I overcame a lot of obstacles I was facing.
I've always considered myself lucky with ASD, only mild and high functioning. In some ways, its almost like having a superpower... In other ways, especially ever felling "connected" to people, its like a gulf lays there that I don't even have the ability to grasp just what I'm actually missing.

I self medicated with a certain rec drug that is now being looked at medically, it actually helped a lot in some ways as it taught me there was a pathway to being connected to people and now that I don't partake any longer, I find it did reprogram my brain in some ways... Would have been infinitely better to use it in a structured environment with professional guidance though!

Will definitely be looking into those things more, appreciate you posting about it!

Look at oxytocin and aniracetam combo. Phenibut helps too.

But really CBT, whether self administered or whatever is key.

Good luck brother, I overcame a lot of obstacles I was facing.
I have wondered over the years just what % of people in the BB community would be classed as being on the spectrum, I think all very high functioning people, but the ability to focus and fixate on something to the point of blocking everything else out, while pursuing something that is very solitary by its nature...

I have wondered over the years just what % of people in the BB community would be classed as being on the spectrum, I think all very high functioning people, but the ability to focus and fixate on something to the point of blocking everything else out, while pursuing something that is very solitary by its nature...

No idea but I have Asperger’s. I sort of taught myself how to manage it over time. I have no problem now and people don’t have any idea unless I tell them.

I don’t really mind having it. Helps me if anything.

The QSC discord is a disaster. There’s litterally 15 year olds taking steroids on there being backup as “it’s healthy” by 19 year olds…

I know China doesn’t give a crap but damn that’s pretty bad to give children access to this stuff

The QSC discord is a disaster. There’s litterally 15 year olds taking steroids on there being backup as “it’s healthy” by 19 year olds…

I know China doesn’t give a crap but damn that’s pretty bad to give children access to this stuff
I agree... there is not even anything of value discussed there.

June surprises !

As I told you, June will be full of surprises !

Surprise number 1: Tablets

Yes, we are pressing tabs again, first batch has been made, using a two-Dimensional horizontal mixer, not the best variance for sure for a first batch and first trial, but the results are okish, we will be using a 3D mixer for next batchs, and we expect the next batchs to be way more precise and accurate.
The most important thing, is that every batch will have a multi tabs testing prior selling, and this is what we've done:

On the tadalafil:

First let me say that I applaud you for doing 5-unit tests to look at the dose-to-dose variability. Performing such analyses is a positive contribution toward harm reduction, and other suppliers should follow this practice as well, if they are not already.

One of the very specific ways that doing these multi-unit tests helps in harm reduction is by finding out whether the dose variability in a batch is acceptable from the perspective of dose safety. While having this information available allows potential buyers to determine whether or not the risk is acceptable to them, true harm reduction would be to not allow a batch that has tablets overdosed by 156% to be put on the market. Note that I said a 156% overdose, meaning the 38.39 mg tablet is 256% of the 15 mg target.

A 156% overdose is massive. I'll leave it to those with more medical expertise in the dangers of a potential tadalafil overdose to contribute, if they desire, but I do not consider it something to be just casually mentioned without taking mitigation action.

Another important point is that there are guaranteed to be other tablets in the production batch with GREATER THAN a 156% overdose. What are the chances that, of the entire production run, the one (of five) sampled for analysis was the most overdosed tablet? Effectively 0 chance. It's certainly not the most overdosed, and there's no way to know what the limit might be. There could be a 200% overdose, or 250%, or greater. Without knowing the causal mechanism for how the overdose happened, there's no way to know how bad things could be.

I know it would be a substantial cost to scrap the production run in the service of harm reduction. However, to help, from a business perspective, you would not necessarily need to trash the entire batch. Talk with your formulators and process engineers about reprocessing the material. Grind the entire batch, add more tablet compaction excipients, mix thoroughly, and perform compaction again to get 10mg or 5mg tablets. The dose consistency will be much greater with a re-grind and mix, assuming those two steps are performed thoroughly.

Summary
I highly recommend pulling the batch in the interests of true harm reduction, but if QSC is unwilling to do so, customers should be fully aware that they could be getting a 150% or greater overdosed tablet.

Pretty sweet that you're making tabs again. Appreciate the testing and that you're showing the honest results. I would have a headache from hell if I popped an over 30 mg tada pill!

Stoked that you are going to use better equipment for the next tab runs and am looking forward to it!