Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

June surprises !

As I told you, June will be full of surprises !

Surprise number 1: Tablets

Yes, we are pressing tabs again, first batch has been made, using a two-Dimensional horizontal mixer, not the best variance for sure for a first batch and first trial, but the results are okish, we will be using a 3D mixer for next batchs, and we expect the next batchs to be way more precise and accurate.
The most important thing, is that every batch will have a multi tabs testing prior selling, and this is what we've done:

Tadalafil 15mg tabs: Janoshik Analytical
Sildenafil 80mg tabs: Janoshik Analytical

1 bottle = 100 tabs
5 tabs tested of each, $25/bottle, and for 5 bottles each, $15/bottle.

View attachment 286150View attachment 286151

Surprise number 2: Tested bacteriostatic water

In order to increase the customers confidence and trust in our bacteriostatic water quality, we decided to test it, the same way we test the other products, tested for BA content 0.8% (tested 0.85%) and for pH (8.65) : Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 286153

Suprise number 3: Tesofensine raws

Pure, $220/gram : Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 286154

Surprise number 4: New peptides: Snap-8 8mg and Adipotide 10mg

One of the products often tested underdosed, or fake:

Adipotide 10mg $215/kit: Janoshik Analytical

Snap-8 8mg $35/kit: Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 286155View attachment 286152

And more is coming !

For updated price lists, please contact us:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980
Any plans to stock tabs US dom?

100% agree with you that customers need to take care of good sources and sources need to take care of good customers. I started ordering International in 2001. Three times I have placed an International order...waited and waited but never received, but unfortunately also never received a seizure letter. So after a couple of months with no order...but also no seizure letter, my sources just assumed the orders were seized and reshipped my orders. So as I was waiting for the reships....magically my original orders finally arrived, intact and unopened. I have no idea why the extremely long delay for those 3 International orders...but bottom line is the sources and I both thought they were seized. Wrong, they were not seized, but finally made it to me.

I am honest, I immediately emailed my International sources and told them I finally revived the original order and so I need to pay them for the reship as well. One of the three sources accepted my payment for the reship. The other 2 International sources were so nice and so kind that they told me to just accept the reship free of charge, that I didn't owe them anything for the reship. But I said no, I absolutely insist on paying you fir the reship as well. And so I did pay all 3 International sources for the reships as well.

Honesty and integrity would make ordering AAS over the internet so much easier for all parties

100% agree with you that customers need to take care of good sources and sources need to take care of good customers. I started ordering International in 2001. Three times I have placed an International order...waited and waited but never received, but unfortunately also never received a seizure letter. So after a couple of months with no order...but also no seizure letter, my sources just assumed the orders were seized and reshipped my orders. So as I was waiting for the reships....magically my original orders finally arrived, intact and unopened. I have no idea why the extremely long delay for those 3 International orders...but bottom line is the sources and I both thought they were seized. Wrong, they were not seized, but finally made it to me.

I am honest, I immediately emailed my International sources and told them I finally revived the original order and so I need to pay them for the reship as well. One of the three sources accepted my payment for the reship. The other 2 International sources were so nice and so kind that they told me to just accept the reship free of charge, that I didn't owe them anything for the reship. But I said no, I absolutely insist on paying you fir the reship as well. And so I did pay all 3 International sources for the reships as well.

Honesty and integrity would make ordering AAS over the internet so much easier for all parties involved.
It took me a long time to learn that integrity is the ultimate key to inner peace and strength. Good on you bro

How long of a response time does Tracy usually have on mail?

He's pretty good. Just keep in mind, he's extremely busy 24/7 But don't worry, he ain't gonna forget about you (Waingro to Roger Van Zant from the movie "HEAT") lol.
I'm starting to think, the dude's a vampire :cool: