Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

3 orders in a row QSC "Irene" has told me my hash transaction ID is not right when sending them USDC. First 2 orders after numerous emails and probably weeks wasted they figured out its legit and I received my orders. I know for a fact after triple checking I sent it exactly where they told me and I've showed proof with the correct hash id with screen shots and everything. They still say "It seems wrong". Probably my 20th order form QSC but It's been 13 days for domestic order and I'm losing faith. What's up Tracy?
Your payment was confirmed

They're in my contacts as Team Tracy, too many names too confusing for me. I say hi Irene then Bella replies, then say thanks Bella and Irene replies.

If you named them Tiffany, Tabitha, Tatiana and Taylor it would be easier then we could just say hello T. (Taylor would be the homely one.)
Nobody cares dude

Nobody cares dude
I care, and given others incessant babbling here lately I was having some fun with the fake western nicknames the Chinese reps use. But since you've been here almost 2 full months you're obviously more knowledgeable on this so I'll yield to your expertise.

I care, and given others incessant babbling here lately I was having some fun with the fake western nicknames the Chinese reps use. But since you've been here almost 2 full months you're obviously more knowledgeable on this so I'll yield to your expertise.
Go make a thread about it or stfu

You got a bunch of that other guy's spooge left on your face, might wanna wipe that off. Maybe his mom can bring you a moist towelette when she brings down his vegan chicken nuggets and dollar store brand cola for lunch.
If you need attention put on a nice dress and high heels shoot me a message trough PM and we can talk.Kiss kiss