Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my HGH GB order today. Received my US domestic promo few days ago. Got tracking for the primo group buy. Asked and they said they'd compensate one of the broken vials in a previous order to the primo GB order.

Have been getting great results off QSC products. Wife is down 25lbs off there Tirzepatide in the past 3 months. Just wish they'd sell orals as I hate capping raws myself. Overall satisfied customer.
Tabs are coming

On the tadalafil:

Summary
I highly recommend pulling the batch in the interests of true harm reduction, but if QSC is unwilling to do so, customers should be fully aware that they could be getting a 150% or greater overdosed tablet.

QSC, I'd like you to address this. I will be generous and assume that you haven't seen it yet, but please acknowledge you are aware of this.

1. Do you understand and acknowledge that you will be supplying drugs to your customers, when some of them will have 150% and greater overdose?
2. If so, what is your rationale for why it is acceptable to provide massively overdosed tablets?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Anyone else having issues with a non functional BTC adress? Or am I retarded? I put the address in at cashapp and it tells me “no results.”

QSC, I'd like you to address this. I will be generous and assume that you haven't seen it yet, but please acknowledge you are aware of this.

1. Do you understand and acknowledge that you will be supplying drugs to your customers, when some of them will have 150% and greater overdose?
2. If so, what is your rationale for why it is acceptable to provide massively overdosed tablets?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Here, just rename them and they've gone from shocking to merely disappointing :)

IMG_8225.jpeg

Received my HGH GB order today. Received my US domestic promo few days ago. Got tracking for the primo group buy. Asked and they said they'd compensate one of the broken vials in a previous order to the primo GB order.

Have been getting great results off QSC products. Wife is down 25lbs off there Tirzepatide in the past 3 months. Just wish they'd sell orals as I hate capping raws myself. Overall satisfied customer.

Caps are coming back! Until then, micro dosing spoons are the way to go. I wasted too much time capping years ago. Now just a scoop or 5 under the tongue or added to a pre for any of the dozen raws I might be using. Easy

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
You are bored and you are looking for long debates and I don’t have time for that. My post was clear and there is no discussion to make about this. When there is a problem in a batch and it’s reported by me, and lab test is posted by me, it means you are aware of it and customer will make the choice to take it or leave it and he will treat the batch based on that report. End of the story.

You are bored and you are looking for long debates and I don’t have time for that. My post was clear and there is no discussion to make about this. When there is a problem in a batch and it’s reported by me, and lab test is posted by me, it means you are aware of it and customer will make the choice to take it or leave it and he will treat the batch based on that report. End of the story.

"You are bored and looking for long debates ..."
- False accusation made without evidence. Dishonest. Interesting that you would use dishonest tactics so quickly, when this was my first interaction with you, and even tried to offer suggestions of how to undertake harm reduction while minimizing costs. Dishonesty is not a good look. You might want to do better.

"... I don't have time for that."
- Ok, good, we've established that you consider a 150%+ overdose in your tablets to be of no concern to you. This is in direct contrast to anyone that actually cares about good quality.

So, we've now established:
1. Qingdao Sigma Chemical has an extremely sub-standard approach to ensuring product quality.
2. Even when the empirical evidence shows you have a very low-quality batch, you take no action to mitigate the risk to your customers.
3. You use dishonest rhetorical tactics to try and distract from the fact that you are a low-quality operation willing to put your customers at risk.

I'm not sure what's worse, your lack of concern for quality and your customers, or your dishonesty.

- False accusation made without evidence. Dishonest. Interesting that you would use dishonest tactics so quickly, when this was my first interaction with you, and even tried to offer suggestions of how to undertake harm reduction while minimizing costs. Dishonesty is not a good look. You might want to do better.

- Ok, good, we've established that you consider a 150%+ overdose in your tablets to be of no concern to you. This is in direct contrast to anyone that actually cares about good quality.

1. Qingdao Sigma Chemical has an extremely sub-standard approach to ensuring product quality.
2. Even when the empirical evidence shows you have a very low-quality batch, you take no action to mitigate the risk to your customers.
3. You use dishonest rhetorical tactics to try and distract from the fact that you are a low-quality operation willing to put your customers at risk.

I'm not sure what's worse, your lack of concern for quality and your customers, or your dishonesty.

It's a certainty the same level of variability, and likely worse, is widespread among all UGL orals.

They don't even distinguish between production batches. QSC is the first to specify batches, commit to the best variability tests we've seen thus far, for every batch, and use that feedback to adjust the process for improvement.

So for the first time, the UGL oral consumer has a real clue about what they're getting.

Your efforts should be aimed at insisting all the other UGLs who've been keeping us in the dark rise to the standard QSC just set,

Pharma continually struggles with variability. UGL produced orals have and always will have this problem.

Shedding light on that ugly truth doesn't make the problem worse, it's a big step towards making it better.

Providing full transparency to customers and letting them decide what's tolerable is the best that can be expected, and imo no one should buy another UGL oral without a batch specific 5 sample variability test.

Last edited:

You can go fuck yourself and you are on ignore now

Oh piss off mate.

He said the tabs have this potency treat it as such. It's not dishonest to state you have overdosed stuff and someone should treat it as overdosed. It's the honest thing to do.

If you have a problem or you suck at maf, do say so and we can book you for the special needs school so you can learn how to cut a tablet in half.

Yes thank you for your patience. The EU warehouse was relocated and German warehouse stocks were sent to another one. We expect a minimum of patience from you guys for the past and current delayed orders but should be okay since next week
The new EU warehouse will still be based in Germany right?

When will EU promo be available?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
1 - Yes... That's why Tracy has posted it PUBLICALLY so that users can make their own informed decisions about buying... Or not.

2 - Made it know publicly, if there are people who wish to buy it knowing that, that is each persons own choice.

Your free NOT to buy them until they work out their production issues. You get that, right?

Last edited:

What competitor lab are you representing?

QSC literally have more tests run on their products, both in house, 3rd party testing QSC pay for and independent 3rd party testing the users pay for (Now add in another layer for the blind GB testing)... Then ANY other lab by a long shot!

Nothing has been hidden, Tracy has been very open - New product line initial batch run, tests come back not consistent, changes to be made in future batches, trail batch is available for those that want to buy KNOWING consistency is all over the place.

Just don't buy this initial batch if its a problem for you. Wait 2-3 weeks once they get the new equipment setup, then they will be churning out consistently dosed tabs and decimating the other Chinese labs who's one card that they held that QSC didn't have, was they sold tabs. Give it a month and QSC will be eating their lunch!

Guess what I'm doing with this first batch... Giving it a miss, because I'm an adult who can make my own decisions.

Sponsors