Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

can you elaborate?
ther are two routes for synthesising peptides: solid phase and solution phase. they each have operational advantages and disadvantages, they involve different quality controls and can lead to different types of impurities and contaminants in the final product, aggregate formation, variations in secondary structure etc. the engineer who is performing the synthesis should be able to give a straight forward answer to this question and a justification for his choice. the information would be useful in carrying out more precise testing, because we'd know what kind of issues to look for.

ther are two routes for synthesising peptides: solid phase and solution phase. they each have operational advantages and disadvantages, they involve different quality controls and can lead to different types of impurities and contaminants in the final product, aggregate formation, variations in secondary structure etc. the engineer who is performing the synthesis should be able to give a straight forward answer to this question and a justification for his choice. the information would be useful in carrying out more precise testing, because we'd know what kind of issues to look for.
Theh get their raws at anotheer factory. They only put in the vial. They are not the manufacturers

It might just be human nature. We all tend to personalize situations that are general and not exactly unique, while at the same time, overgeneralizing and projecting what essentially are personal concerns.
For all we know, he may have had a painful and particularly embarrassing episode of priapism and seeing such high doses triggered some sort of PTSD.

There's no conspiracy here. He was just confronted with the reality of UGL orals by the single lab with enough integrity to conduct appropriate testing, and be forthright about the results. He reflexively recoiled in horror for the harm he thought might be done (he did say he wasn't sure of the clinical significance) and didn't consider the bigger picture that what at first appears negative, was just the bitter taste of Tracy administering the medicine needed to treat this industry wide disease.

Apologies if this has been asked before but do Tracy’s assistants have WhatsApp numbers to place an order? Tracy is obviously busy,just seeing if I can get a faster response so I can order,thanks

I didn’t hear anything back after I sent hash id and pack showed up at my door today. I wouldn’t worry
What day did you order if you don’t mind sharing. I’m in the same situation as the other guy. Usually I get tracking the next day.

Apologies if this has been asked before but do Tracy’s assistants have WhatsApp numbers to place an order? Tracy is obviously busy,just seeing if I can get a faster response so I can order,thanks
Use the search bar function.. insert the phrase "whatsapp" then set the search radar to "this thread"

Sent payment for domestic order on Tuesday haven't heard anything back what is the normal response time?
They haven’t sent me anything for my latest 2 orders. The package will come. You need to sign up for informed delivery. As soon as they shipped my package it popped up on my ID. I ordered this past Saturday and my package arrived today.

My GH GB appeared and I didn't receive tracking either (granted, I didn't ask). Took about a month as usual.
My order was domestic, I assume yours was international.
In the past I’ve never asked for tracking. Tracy always just sent it to me the following day. Now with his help I’m not sure who I’m dealing with.

They haven’t sent me anything for my latest 2 orders. The package will come. You need to sign up for informed delivery. As soon as they shipped my package it popped up on my ID. I ordered this past Saturday and my package arrived today.
My wife has that. I asked her to sign in. Looks like it got shipped out today.
Appreciate that.

My assistants reply using my email and whatsaap. Sometimes you just need to google what time is in China to understand why you haven’t gotten a fast response, la ladies just woke up and some are still asleep, it’s saturday, be patient ^^

What day did you order if you don’t mind sharing. I’m in the same situation as the other guy. Usually I get tracking the next day.
Earlier this week. I never looked for tracking, but sign up for informed delivery. Any package shipped to you via USPS will show up on it.

Back